Need You Now (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Hyunjin came home to a drunk Jisung, it's not a normal occurrence for Hyunjin to came home like this. His boyfriend will not get drunk unless he's stressed with work and life in between. He also kind of having a hunch of the reason why Jisung ends up being drunk. He only drunk two bottles of soju, the empty bottles were laying on their coffee table. Jisung though has low alcohol tolerance so that explains Jisung's present form.

"Y-you! W-who-hikk are you?!" Jisung shrieks when he noticed someone standing by the doorway.

"Hey, baby." Hyunjin mumbles, smiling fondly at the younger who widens his eyes in shocked.

Jisung got up from his seat and if it's not because of Hyunjin's fast reflexes and long legs, the younger must have been swimming on their carpeted floor. Hyunjin wrapped his long arms around the younger's frame.

"Yahh-hikk- don't call mwe bweby! I a-alrealy have a bweby!" Jisung shouted in a drunken manner, weakly swatting the arms that are protectively wrapped around his waist but it was no use since Jisung's muscles felt jelly already and the ones around his waist were strong.

"Yeah, I can see that, but where is your baby right now huh?"

Jisung slumped his entire weight in Hyunjin's arms and he begins to sob softly, in his hazy mind, he knew he has a boyfriend and he misses him and that's why gets drunk so he can forget the feeling but guess it was wrong. 

"H-he's b-busy somewhere...and yahhh stop twatching me!" Jisung was back to squirming around the older's hold but Hyunjin hugged him tightly.

"Aww poor baby, I'm sorry, I felt bad for not seeing you for a week. But I'm here now."

"N-no! Y-you're not my bweby! Stwap h-hugging me, my b-boyfriend will gwanna gwet mad!" 

Hyunjin chuckles at his almost hysterical boyfriend, he is really that drunk if he can't recognize his own boyfriend anymore. He turned Jisung around to face him, "you really are drank, babe, you can't even recognize me." He says softly while wiping away the forming tears in the corner of his eyes.

Jisung blinks rapidly when he turned around and saw the hottest man ever, "waaaaw~ hik!" He giggled before he continued, "you're vwery hot, sir."

"Thank you, darling. You're not so bad yourself," Hyunjin said, amused. Jisung was even wearing Hyunjin's sweatpants and T-shirt which is too big on him, a sign that he really is missing his boyfriend. Jisung was silent for a moment, he just continued to stare at Hyunjin with wide eyes and mouth is slightly open.

"Do you recognize me now?" Hyunjin cupped Jisung's chubby cheeks.

"N-no. W-who are you? Why are y-you in my house?" Jisung asks absentmindedly as he still continues to gawk at the other.

Hyunjin laughs this time, "ah, I think you must be that drunk then. Well, I'm Hyunjin, your boyfriend and I am here because I live in here too."

Jisung hiccups before saying, "b-but my boyfriend h-has long hikk- blonde hair a-and he looks like a fwairy and is vwery pwetty! You have short and b-black hair. Hyunie's gwanna be mad at me for hikk!- letting y-you in here!"

"Oh baby, you're hopeless, but that's okay because Hyunie loves you so much hmm? You forgot that I dyed my hair back to black and cut it short last month."

Jisung's eyes are starting to blink weakly as if he's gonna sleep in any moment now, he also leans his head on Hyunjin's shoulder as he mumbles some words.

"You're hot but I love my Hyunie, he's very pretty, I love him so much and I miss him so much...." And that was it, Jisung was out like a light, slumped his entire body on Hyunjin's and his head is leaning on the older's shoulder. Hyunjin smiles as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. At least a drunk Jisung is still loyal.

"I love you too so much, baby. I ing miss you so bad too." Hyunjin carried his sleeping boyfriend upstairs and inside their bedroom, he quickly changed Jisung's clothes into his pajamas before completely tucking him in their bed. He then quickly goes to the shower and freshen up a bit, he missed his boyfriend and he doesn't want anything right now except cuddling him and finally sleep in one bed with Jisung again.

Hyunjin was away for a week's trip for his job requires an annual trip, phone calls and text messages and video chatting can't compare to the actual conversation with Jisung. He really missed his boyfriend so much and now that he's home already, he felt so happy, he's also ready to make up for that one week of not seeing his boyfriend.

He placed a sweet kiss on Jisung's forehead, hastily drying up his hair, wear comfy clothes and then finally laid down in the bed beside his sleeping boyfriend, wrapped his arms around Jisung's tiny frame.

"I love you." Hyunjin whispers, and with one last kiss on his forehead, he too was out like a light. Jet lag seemed to get him already, at least he's home now.