Sleepy Baby (ChangLix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Chan heard the door creeked as it opened wide. He turned away from his computer's screen and saw Felix's petite form standing by the door. He was so sleepy, he cutely rubbed his tiny fist to his eye. Chan cooed quietely. It made changbin turned away from his computer's screen too. And there he saw his sleepy boyfriend.

"hi baby, did you just sleep?" Changbin asked.

Felix nodded his head, Chan chuckled.

"It's already late, let's go home since Jisungie here is sleepy too." Chan said, ruffling Jisung's hair.

Changbin hummed as he shut his compute offr then openned his arms for felix who immediately threw himself into his boyfriends lap.

Changbin kissed Felix forehead as he tucked his face into Changbin's neck and tightened his hug.

"Come on, let's go" chan said with Jisung on his back.

Changbin effortlessly carried Felix in bridal style then together they exited the jyp building.

When they have arrived at their dorm, Woojin and Minho were already at the door. Minho took his sleeping boyfriend from Chan, said a silent thank you and carried Jisung to their shared room.

Woojin kissed Chan's forehead, "tea?" He asked his tired and sleepy boyfriend.

"Yes please. But imma shower first." Chan said.

"Okay," Woojin answered and pecked Chan's lips.

Felix was long gone sleeping as he was deposited into Changbins bed.

Changbin smiled looking at his pretty boyfriend's face. He must be exhausted with the extra hours of dance practice waiting for 3racha to finish their work at the studio.

Changbin felt sleepy too the longer he stared like a creep at Felix's sleeping face. He leaned down and kissed Felix's cheeks and lips and thought..

Ah screw shower, I wanna cuddle with Felix already.

With one last kiss to Felix's button nose, he too dove into the blanket beside Felix.