sunny side up (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin likes his eggs fried. Sunny side up, but with a twist. He doesn't like it when the egg yolk is still raw. Then he happens to have an amazing boyfriend who can just make that, well, anyone can make it but not anyone is Seungmin's boyfriend so..

"Here's your egg, baby." Minho puts the meat plate with two fried eggs in it, on the table in front of Seungmin.

"Thanks, babe." Seungmin smiles so wide, if he's still asleep earlier, he's not now. He also have a glass of mango juice and a cup of fried rice, still sizzling in the other plate, his mouth is watering that Seungmin likes to dig in already.

"You're welcome, eat well."

"You too..oh-" but then realizes, something is still missing.

"What?" Minho looks at him, worried for a bit. "You okay?"

"Babe.." Seungmin calls the other, almost whiny as he also looks up at him, pouting, he doesn't look hurt though, thanks God for that, then Minho finally realizes...

"Ah, right. Hold on." Minho leaves the table and he gets a saucer and hurriedly slices up one piece of calamansi and squashes it in between his fingers to let its juice come out. He then gets back towards the table, grabs the soy sauce container from the corner of the table and mixes a little amount onto the calamansi.

"Here." Minho smiles as he puts the sauce beside Seungmin's fried eggs.

"Thank you, babe." Seungmin looks up to his older boyfriend once again, still pouting but this time he demands a kiss and that also as a thank you kiss for doing everything for him.

"Now, eat up." Minho says lovingly after giving the younger a sweet kiss on the mouth.

"Ugh, hello? In case you forgot, I am here too." Right, of course, they don't forget Hwang Hyunjin, Seungmin's boyfriend's roommate. He's used to the sight when Seungmin stays over but sometimes it's like... too much, not in a bad way though.

"Yes, Hwang, we know. It's not like you're any different when Hannie stays over anyway." Minho scoffs as he sits on the chair beside his boyfriend.

"Well, yeah, but-" he pauses as he looks at Seungmin happily eating his food like it's the best treat of the century, he cringes seeing the weirdΒ  looking fried egg Seungmin currently has with his fork.

"Is that even edible? What is that?" Seungmin gasps at the question.

"Excuse you, Jinnie, don't be rude to my egg. Of course, this is very edible and this is even delicious than your boyfriend." Seungmin scoffs as he purposely ignores Hyunjin's look of disbelief and just proceed to dip the piece of the egg into the sauce and then puts it into his mouth and chews loudly with a satisfying moan.

Minho chuckles at the two, "come on, Hyun. This isn't the first time you saw Minnie eat that."

"Yeah, and I always wonder what the hell did you always make him when he comes over." Seungmin makes a disbelief noise and just decided to let it slide, his appetite is amazing today and he can't let Hyunjin's comment about his egg spoil it.

"It's just a sunny side-up but Seungmin doesn't want the egg yolk raw so I just need to flip it around so it'll be cooked as well." Seungmin loves his fried egg that way, especially in a morning after the night's mind blowing (rough ), he wants to add it but since Hyunjin is sipping his coffee and is sitting across his boyfriend, he doesn't want Hyunjin to accidentally spill his coffee and spoils his boyfriend's breakfast. He can't let that happen, so he just stays it like that without mentioning the part.

"Huh, you didn't even mind him ordering you around like some errand boy, I mean, the soy sauce is just right there." Hyunjin rolls his eyes like the dramatic gay he is.

"Well, that-" How will Minho say this without mentioning the part? Hyunjin furrows his brow as he sips his coffee while waiting for Minho's full reply.

Minho takes advantage of the time after Hyunjin had swallowed his drink, "it's my fault actually, he's sore. We did it rough last night so...serving him is the least I can do." Minho then smiles wide, so proud of himself for saying that without any accidental happening like throwing off of coffee and spoiling his boyfriend's well deserved breakfast. While Hyunjin's eyes turn wide as the saucer like the one that currently holds Seungmin's beloved fried egg.

"Wow. That sore, huh." Hyunjin doesn't want to drink the remaining of his coffee anymore. He understands the situation now. That explains the very soft cushion under his now.

Seungmin doesn't say anything, just chews loudly to distract himself from flushing more. Minho chuckles at his boyfriend, "baby, chew properly before swallowing."

"I am. Can I have a glass of water, please?" Seungmin then asks his boyfriend, this is embarrassing but he needs that drink now, his throat is itchy and his mango juice will just make it worse, he needs a plain one.

"Of course," Minho flashes both his boyfriend and Hyunjin a smile as if proving a point before standing from his chair to get a glass of water.

Seungmin feels like breathing properly again after sipping a mouthful of fresh water, "ah, that was good. Tsk, that made me almost full though." He then frowns at the remaining fried egg in the meat plate.

"Let me have it then," Hyunjin says quickly, he wonders what that tastes like anyway.

"Nope. I'm still eating." Seungmin puts the egg quickly into his plate.

"Aish, this kid."

"You're just a few months older than me."

"Love, don't talk when your mouth is full."

"Babe, I can multitask."

And Minho just shakes his head in amusement, he's already full just by seeing his boyfriend happily eating the food he prepared for him. While Hyunjin? Just sighing and drooling over the last piece of that damn fried egg that currently goes into Seungmin's mouth. He just wanted a taste, was that so hard to ask?