Time slows down whenever you're around (Felix/I.N)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

🔉Taylor Swift - Today Was A Fairytale

_______________________________________

 

Felix was restless as he stood on the doorway of Jeongin's flat, they'll be going out for their date tonight and he didn't know but he's nervous. They just got together and he really liked the younger so much that he's afraid of messing up. This will be their first date after asking him to be his boyfriend the other day.

He inhaled and exhaled a few times before deciding to ring the doorbell. And when he heard footsteps from inside towards the door, Felix was like fainting. But he ain't backing out, no way, it's just a date with his boyfriend and it'll going to be—

"Hi hyung~" There Jeongin standing on his doorway, he looked very adorable in his beige sweater and black jeans. Felix can't find any word to utter and just stared at the younger, frozen. He begun to zone out as if their surroundings didn't matter and the only people here are them. Has time stopped or they're in slow motion, he didn't know, what he's sure about was Jeongin in front of him and his beautiful smile.

"Felix hyung!"

Felix snapped out of his daze and blinked a few times, Jeongin was still smiling beautifully at him, "uh—oh god, sorry about that. Hi Innie, you—uh—you look gorgeous." And Jeongin giggled, they're in slow motion again.

"You're not so bad yourself, hyung." Jeongin replied.

Felix flushed and covered it with a poor excuse of clearing his throat, "you ready?"

"Yep, let's go, I'm excited!" Jeongin grabbed the older's hand and Felix was once again feeling like fainting right then and there, time stopping and they're running towards his car in slow motion, his cheeks were very warm.

They'll just strolling in the neighboring park, it's autumn and they decided to take a walk in the park full of fallen leaves in different shades of hue as their first date.

Maybe Felix was gripping his hand with too much force on the steering wheel while the other was in the younger's way more larger hand than his own, no one commented on it. It was as if he's in a dream, driving with his boyfriend in the passenger seat, in a slow motion.

Jeongin was giggling while jumping out of Felix's car after the latter parked the car. He smiled while looking at the younger happily stomping on the piling leaves on the ground. He quickly took his camera out of his pants' pocket and carefully took a few shots of his boyfriend playing with the colorful leaves. Jeongin slowly looked at him with the biggest smile on his face, his eyes were shining, a leaf stuck on the tangled part of his hair just on top of his head. Felix took that perfect shot.

"Aw come on, hyung! You're my date, not my photographer. Come here!" Jeongin took a hurried steps towards the older who was still standing like a whip man he was already beside his car, the younger grabbed his hands and softly dragged him towards the pile of colorful leaves, Jeongin was smiling as he walked backwards, his hands were still grasping one of Felix's tiny hands. Felix chuckled pocketing the camera back and followed the younger.

Jeongin pushed the older with a little force but Felix still stumbled over due to his shock and what left from his mouth was a silent gasp before he collided on the leafy ground with a little bounce. He didn't recover from his shock yet when he heard Jeongin's cute giggles above him. He looked up and there his boyfriend was loaming over him, too happy for his liking, hands on both sides of Felix's head. And he smiled nonetheless, the happiness that his boyfriend had radiated was contagious.

"Bad Innie~" He clicked his tongue in a playful disbelief. Jeongin just giggled more. He was beautiful like this, wide smile and the whole sky in the background.

Felix raised one hand to caress the younger's smooth cheek, gently ran his thumb on the skin, "so pretty." Jeongin stopped laughing but the smile that still screamed happiness was still visible on his lips, he looked down at the older. Oh how he's so lucky to have this man beneath him as his boyfriend, he might be falling in love already with this man.

"You are too, hyung. And I am glad that you're mine." It's Felix's turn to giggle, softly wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him down on top of him. There aren't that many people in that park and even if there's more of them, who cares when everything except the two of them is in slow motion. The only laugher they heard was theirs.

Then that time stopping moment of safely bringing the younger back to his flat, they're both standing on the doorway just like earlier, looking at each other's face with the brightest grins on their lips. Everything is in slow motion yet again when they both started to lean in each other's space between their faces. The first kiss is always the sweetest.

"See you tomorrow." Felix mumbled softly on the younger's lips.

"Yes, see you." With one last squeeze on the older's shoulders, he lets him go. The smiles on their lips sealed a promise of a bright future.