Pepero Kiss (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

The 11th of November, Pepero Day, lovers and friends exchanged pepero as a sign of affection. Seungmin on the other hand is single and is munching biscuit sticks in his mouth. Because who says only lovers can enjoy this snacks today? It's still a normal boring day for Seungmin as he is done with all his paper works for the week, so he just stayed in the living room, sprawled on the couch. His roommate, Minho, is nowhere to be found, well they have different schedules, they often see each other during day time. But speaking of the devil, he heard someone punches in the door's code and he was greeted with his roommate looking tired and sleepy.

"Hey." Seungmin mumbles, greeting the other who just nodded at him before quietly walking towards the couch. Seungmin sits on the couch properly while getting another pepero stick from its box.

"Where'd you get that?" Minho notices that the younger is eating something and immediately recognizes the box.Β 

"I bought it on my way home, you want some?" He offered the box towards Minho's direction while putting one stick in his mouth and is about to bite and munch the half length of it when Minho leaned forward ignoring Seungmin's hand that's been holding the pepero box.

Seungmin widened his eyes as Minho took the other end of the stick and quickly munching the biscuit until their lips are almost touching. He even get cross eyed because Minho was so, so close to his face. What he didn't expect more was for Minho to close the small gap between them, lips are touching and Minho's are moving. It was warm and sweet because of the chocolate flavor of the pepero.

When Minho didn't get any reaction from his roommate, he pulled his face away from the younger's and thought of how ed he was for doing that. He cleared his throat and just gave Seungmin- who's still in daze, wide eyed, mouth slightly opened- it was a cute sight but Minho can't even dare to comment about it.

"That's- uh, it's sweet.. I mean your lip- no, I mean the cho-" He was cut off by Seungmin's mouth and this time it was his that were moving softly and feeling so warm onto Minho's. Seungmin's hands were pressed on Minho's cheeks and all in all he felt butterflies swarming inside his stomach, he felt warm sensation from Seungmin's palms on his cheeks, and his lips tasted so sweet- like the chocolate-coated pepero. Then he kissed back, moving his lips following the movement of Seungmin's lips onto his. God, is this the feeling of kissing Seungmin? He should have done this a long time ago instead of dancing around him likeΒ  a complete fool.Β 

They ended the kiss with a loud and wet smack, pulled their faces away from each other, breathing so heavily as they looked at each other's eyes. Then Seungmin grinned, "about time, hyung."

Minho laughed at him, it was a beautiful sound to Seungmin's ears, "yeah, I like you, Kim Seungmin." Minho's eyes sparkled, the tired and sleepy look in them were gone.Β 

"I know. I know you didn't really hate me, I know you care, you're just a tsundere." Seungmin grinned, squashing his cheeks until Minho's lips formed into a pout like a fish's mouth, he then giggled at the sight.

"Owjsjsj- Shungmo ostop ut!" Minho is having a difficulty to open his mouth and talk but doesn't do anything to pry the younger's hands away from his face.

"Hmm? What's that?" Seungmin says cutely, simply teasing the older.

Minho made a noise that sounds like a groan and grabbed the younger's face to smash their lips together again, Seungmin gasped at the movement and lost his grip onto Minho's poor cheeks and just weaved his fingers into the older's hair as he kissed back. The kiss remained sweet and slow as if memorizing all the details of each other's mouth. Eventually, they have to pull away to catch their breath.

"I like you too, hyung." Seungmin whispers.

"Oh I thought, you're not gonna say that back. I'm glad that you did." Minho grins in happiness.

Seungmin just giggles and pecks Minho's lips for a total of eleven smacks, yes, Minho counted,Β  so what? Well, who would have thought only a pepero stick can break this thin ice wall of tension between them and get to confess their true feelings to each other?