Anti-Romantic (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now Playing: TXT - Anti-Romantic

__________

"Kim Seungmin! What the hell is this pathetic flowers doing on my precious counter?"

This was the first time Seungmin has proven of what others may describe his boyfriend as "𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌". At first, he didn't believe such accusation because he sure knew how Minho had woo him just to accept his feelings. Minho loved to cook and since pursuing Seungmin, he has the habit of cooking for the other too. So it's really impossible for the younger to believe what their friends had tell about Minho. For him, Minho is romantic, although be didn't realize that he never actually give him bouquet of flowers or packs of expensive chocolates or going out for a romantic dinner date or going out for a movie before or even now that they're together. He thought he just enjoyed their own time together and not questioning on something that isn't there.

It's their 1st monthsary, he knew that it's a bit much but Seungmin is so in love okay? Minho has done a lot to him already and he just wanted to do the same. He decided to order a bouquet of flowers specially for a monthsary. And when Seungmin arrived in Minho's flat, he was in the shower so the younger just put the bouquet on the kitchen counter. Minho already knew that he's coming over, he had texted the older prior to his arrival. 

"Hi, babe. It's for you, Happy monthsary." Seungmin has the widest grin on his lips. 

"Get that thing out of my house. That will gonna worn out a few days from now anyway, do you just want to make a mess in my flat, Kim Seungmin?"

That ladies and gentlemen, during their monthsary, it was proven that Lee Minho is such an anti romantic individual. But God, is he wrong to still love him very much. 

"Calm down. It's just flowers." Instead of getting hurt because his boyfriend just didn't appreciate his effort and he just wasted an amount of money for the flowers from his next week's budget. But no, he smiles so wide, heart eyes daring to shoot at Minho's, heart beating so loud as he walked towards where Minho was standing. Minho smells so nice, so fresh that he couldn't help but to close the gap between them. 

At least Minho is kissing him back. 

"God, you smell so nice. What's your body wash's flavor? I wanna steal it."

"Don't you dare." Minho glared at him.

"Happy monthsary."

"What's a monthsary?"

Minho has a serious look on his face while Seungmin was laughing so hard he needed to lean on his boyfriend's chest for support. 

"Seriously? It's a— never mind." Seungmin dismissed such petty topic while still giggling a little.

Minho suddenly cups his face, "I don't need flowers and all that cringy lovers should give to each other, I thought you already know that by now."

"I kind of had a hunch of it but still wanna do it anyway, just want to do something for you too."

 "I just need your face." It's really that hard to believe that his boyfriend is an anti romantic. 

Seungmin cackles, "my face?"

"Hm. And your love." Seungmin cannot help but to lean forward and kiss the older again.

"I'm not sorry for wasting your money and effort but I thank you for coming here knowing how busy you already are."

"Aww. Of course. I'm never busy when it comes to you."

"And that's what I need, not the flowers."

"But it could you know, give colors to your house for a while. It's such a waste to directly put that in the bin. I'll just put that in the plastic pitcher and let it stay on the corner of the counter. Hmm?" Seungmin knew very well that Minho cannot say no to him when he's sporting a puppy eyes. 

"I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just say that my house is dull. But fine, whatever you want."

Seungmin giggled, he won. 

"But if they start wilting, you're responsible for throwing them in the bin." Minho adds, slightly and affectionately squeezing Seungmin's cheeks.

"Aye, Captain!"

With that they shared a very sweet kiss. 

"Come on, sit. I'll set the table."

For an anti romantic person, Minho is sure to cook everything that Seungmin loves to celebrate their first month of being official lovers. Seungmin eyeing the other fondly while Minho's busy setting the table with still his apron around his hips. He looked so cute right now.

"I love you." It's not the words that they always say and throw around with each other but today, Seungmin just loves to see Minho's reaction.

Minho makes a face but Seungmin knows better when the older's ears are red and that cute habit of him blinking his eyes rapidly. 

"Whatever. I love you too, I guess." Minho recovers from being flustered, sitting across the younger already. 

"Thank you for this hyung, I know what you feel about all these celebrations but still thank you for indulging me since the beginning," Seungmin gives out the sweetest smile he could muster.

Minho hums, then smiling warmly at the younger, "you're welcome, let's eat."

They talk about how each other's day has been while they dig into their food. Anti-romantic or not, Seungmin doesn't care, what he has right now is the best boyfriend he could have.