The way your eyes shine, put the stars to shame (Seungmin/I.N)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

The title is from Taylor Swift's Tim McGraw πŸ”‰

_

"What?" Jeongin could feel Seungmin's eyes on him as they sat together by the lake one summer night. And he was right when he found out that his older boyfriend was really looking at him. They were supposed to be star gazing.

"You're beautiful. I love your eyes." Seungmin is not one who filters or coats his words with sugary filing to make him sound romantic, he would always say things like praises compliments to the younger in a very straightforward manner. Jeongin's eyes were one of Seungmin's favorite parts of him that he had complimented often.

And Jeongin must be used to his boyfriend by now, but no, he still blushed everytime the older complimented him for having a pretty pair of eyes. He was just thankful that the darkness of the night covered his poor flushed cheeks.

"I know, you always told me that like every time!" He looked back up to the sky full of shining stars, blushing and grinning sheepishly.

"You can't blame me." Seungmin shrugged even though the younger didn't see him.

"I get it, can we get back to star gazing now?" Jeongin smiled with finality in his tone, he can't let this night be over with him blushing for God's sake.

"You know they might be ashamed right now." Seungmin simply said, wrapping his much larger hands to Jeongin's slightly smaller ones. The action made him look at the older again, there's light that bounces off from the lake to Seungmin's face. Jeongin is not good at expressing his thoughts using words, so seeing Seungmin so beautiful with that little light from the moon on his face will just be kept in his memory. He just squeezed the older's hands.

"Who?"

"The stars. Your eyes shine way more brighter than the stars."

Jeongin giggles, "you're exaggerating." Seungmin's defensive whines were muffled by Jeongin's mouth when he leaned forward to capture the older's lips.

"I love you but you're disrespecting the stars right now. Let's continue this star gazing instead hmm?" Jeongin amusedly said once he pulled away from the other's lips.Β 

Seungmin is a whip man for his younger boyfriend and so he just pouts, "fine."