Give Me You~ (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Working from home is not that bad when both Felix and Changbin can be together in one room even if they're working separately. Felix was answering his lessons, sprawled freely on his stomach in their shared bed, facing the other end of the bed. He had just done attending his online class. While Changbin was beside him in the bed, though he's leaning on the headboard of the bed and has his laptop on top of his left thigh and was working on his unfinished papers for his office work.

The pitter patter of the little raindrops that resonated from the roof made their afternoon even more cozy. They both just done eating their little afternoon snacks and continued their respective works.

Felix was humming softly to a random song and has his legs swinging slowly. Changbin was about to finish his work, he has just to review it quickly and save it in his laptop's files. He smiled upon hearing his boyfriend's humming, it just means one thing, he was bored slash distracted. And he was not wrong when he felt Felix's little fingers dancing and gliding softly on his foot.

Changbin could hear a small groan from Felix, the younger withdrew his hand from the older's foot for a while and get his attention back to his notes. But it was only for a bit when he felt Felix's hand again but this time, it was caressing on his bare leg, since Changbin wears only a pair of shorts. The feeling of Felix's warm hand gave Changbin a tingle down on his spine, thank God, he's already done with his work.

Felix seemed to be enjoying his little time caressing his boyfriend's leg before he gone back down to caressing his foot and toes, slowly intertwining his fingers to the older's toes.

"Baby, you okay?" Changbin sets his laptop down on the bedside table, he decided to give his attention to his distracted boyfriend.

Felix just hummed and yawned a little, it was cute and maybe Changbin cooed at that.

"I'm sleepy." Yes, just as Changbin suspected. Felix was now leaning on his leg, his other cheek was squashed cutely on the bare skin of Changbin's leg as he yawned again. His notebooks were already forgotten on the side.

Changbin chuckled, "come here, sleepy head." He extends his arms and gestures to his younger boyfriend that he's welcome in his embrace. That act lightens up the younger, his eyes wide and sparkling as he leaned away from the older's leg and crawled his way up, in his boyfriend's chest and awaiting arms. Changbin softly grabbed Felix's small face and crashed their lips together for a chaste kiss. Felix hummed as he pressed himself more onto his boyfriend's body. And finally Felix was in between Changbin's arms, his head is comfortably leaning on top of Changbin's chest as the older got his arms around the tiny frame of Felix.

Felix has his eyes closed, his mouth closed with a faint form of a smile on his lips as he too wrapped his arms around Changbin's torso, shoving his face more on the older's chest as well as smelling his perfume. Ah, this is life. So cozy and warm.

"How's the lesson going?" Changbin softly asked.

Felix huffed a breath, "I am not yet done. I feel lazy, just need you like this." Felix tightened his arms around his boyfriend's torso.

"I can see that." Changbin teased.

"Aw come on hyung, my brain hurts already." Felix whined, shoving his entire face down on to the clothed chest of his boyfriend.

"Okay, I get it. I know baby, you're tired. Do you need me to tutor you?" Changbin asked again, softly caressing the younger's locks.

"It's okay, I can handle them but I'll just do it later. Promise." Felix said while rubbing his face softly on the simple shirt Changbin is wearing. Changbin cooed at the cute act, he looks like a puppy that wants to be pet.

"Okay, babe. Noted." Changbin chuckled.

"I love you, hyung." Felix whispered without even opening his eyes, he knew the older has a fond smile on his lips.

"I love you more, my love. Sleep for now." Changbin answered sweetly, dropping one kiss on Felix's forehead before leaning his head back on to the headboard while tightening his arms more around the younger's body.

And if later on Changbin skillfully, but careful enough to not wake his boyfriend up, wrapped a blanket around them because the sound of the tiny raindrops on their roof a while ago suddenly became more audible, nobody has to know. There seemed to be a storm today but Changbin mentally shrugged it off since he can't just move his shoulders for he has his love sleeping soundly in his embrace, he doesn't care about the storm that much, he has his sunshine just right here, in his embrace. After a soft kiss on Felix's head, he closed his eyes back and let himself be lulled by the sound of the rain on their roof.

_

Listen to Purple by woo!ah!