Wanna stay in that lavender haze (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

NP: Taylor Swift - Lavender Haze 🎤🎼

_

 

They laid on the bed still under their comforter, or Felix laid on top of his boyfriend, front to front when Felix laid on Changbin's body. Still with all the proofs of last night's love making obvious. The red and pink little bruises all over their necks, shoulders and chests were all reminders of the activity that they have shared last night.

"You lookin' at, gorgeous?" Changbin has a little smile onto his lips and he uttered such statement without opening his eyes, just the weight of his boyfriend on top of him was enough proof that Felix was staring at him. Eventually the older opened his eyes, he's not one to miss out such pretty sight in the morning. And he was indeed right, there's a beauty staring right back at him.

"Hi." Felix said, voice still hoarse from last night's wild shenanigans and from speaking the first time since waking up. It sounded y as hell.

"Hi to you too." One of Changbin's hands got out of the comforter and softly traced Felix's freckles from his face down to his neck and shoulders, softly caressing all of the love bites that decorated on his neck.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Felix's hands too can't help from wandering around Changbin's face, he slowly pushed back his wild fringes away from his forehead.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine. It was alright, how's yours?" Being this mushy in the morning was like their routine. No one cared if they're this cringy so early in the morning. They started the day with sweet nothings and who were we to judge?

"It was great." Felix replied, a pretty grin onto his face.

"How are you feeling?" Felix felt Changbin's other hand was now crawling onto his back, just on the curve above his .

"Sore but it was worth it." Felix whispered with an endearing giggle afterwards. God, help me, Changbin thought. He held himself not to take his boyfriend again right then and there.

"Hmm, shower?" Changbin chuckled after Felix gave him a firm shake of his head.

"Not yet, wanna stay like this for another hour." Well, it was weekend, who rose up from the bed early during weekend? Definitely not them.

"Okay..." Changbin laughed softly, indulging his boyfriend before he continued, "what do you want for breakfast?"

"Don't know, don't wanna think yet. Just want to stay still like this. I'd rather stare at you for the whole day."

Changbin was full on laughing now, hands were interlocked behind Felix's back, "that's not healthy, sweetheart. We have to eat and you know that."

"I don't know, when I see your face I get full already." Felix said like it's a fact.

"Was the that good? You're talking nonsense now."

Felix gasped and smacked a hand against Changbin's chest, it wasn't that hard though, "hey! It's not nonsense...and the was always great. You're great." Felix grinned once again and even sent a flirty wink at the older which made Changbin laugh hysterically that even Felix was bouncing on top of him due to the vibration it caused against their bodies.

"I'm that funny huh?" Felix said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"You're effortlessly funny," Which was good for Changbin's dark heart (not anymore since meeting Felix, by the way), he felt happy when his sunshine's happy. Then he continued, "and even if you're not, by just looking at your pretty face, I'm already in a good mood. You don't have to make me laugh for me to be happy, you know, you can just sit there and I'll be in a good mood." Finishing his ramblings up with a soft kiss on Felix's slightly opened mouth. Changbin was proud to himself being so good with words and God knew he can write or say all the words about Felix. Felix was in total awe, like his older boyfriend was the best human to ever grace into this earth, his favorite person of all time, and he's a er for such nice words especially when it all came from his own boyfriend.

"Awe, come on, babe...you don't have to sugarcoat your words to me, you already got me. I am and will always be yours." Felix giggled as he cupped his boyfriend's face.

"I wasn't sugar coating! I was stating a fact." Changbin said firmly as his face was being pulled up by the younger and he knew what to do. They kissed slowly and soundly, kissing each other will always be one of Felix's favorite things in the world. Felix pulled away first with a little nip of Changbin's lower lip.

"Don't try to tease and make me hard, baby, you know I don't get threatened with a good time." Changbin almost growled at the younger's teasing act, pulling the smaller's body more against him using his hands that were still interlocked on Felix's waist.

"I don't have to threaten you, no? You can do anything to me." Felix then bit his lower lip to show how serious he was.

"Tsk, you and your sweet are gonna be the death of me. I know you're sore, I'm not going anywhere." Changbin trailed off, the idea was actually good but he can't just overdid his boyfriend. They did a lot of rounds last night already.

"Hmm, this is why I love you...you're so...perfect." Felix sighed in content, heart's so full with love and warmth, happy that he has the best person as his boyfriend. He still have his hands cupped around Changbin's cheeks, his thumbs were comfortably rubbing the spaces under his eyes.

"I love you too...and if there's a perfect person, that's you, baby, not me." Changbin grinned, he knew his younger boyfriend would be up for a debate with that.

"Nope, you are." Felix pouted.

Changbin leaned up to capture that exact pouty lips, "please, you're my perfect sunshine and nothing can change that." Dear Lord, it's gonna be a long day if this will continue, Changbin thought.

"Then you're my perfect person!" Felix grinned like he has presented the best idea of why can't his boyfriend be the perfect boyfriend of all time.

"Fine by me." Changbin shrugged, he thought of putting it that way. Whatever bubble they were in, he thought that it was nice to still stay here, shower, breakfast, he would love to stay just here with Felix. If hearing the younger giggle and laugh and seeing him happy and smile like this, then he would really consider staying still right at this moment.