Copy Cat (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin just noticed how his boyfriend, Minho, became like his cats. Just like his cats, he too sleeps everywhere without a care of whoever is around him or wherever he is. And he had proven it with a few times seeing Minho falls asleep in literally just everywhere.

They had just finished their stage performance in Music Core and while relaxing to their designated room, Minho was lazily looking for a good spot to sleep on since he's very sleepy today. He saw Seungmin sitting on the corner while talking to Jeongin. He smiled and hurriedly walked towards the sofa.

Seungmin raised one of his eyebrows looking at his boyfriend approaching to his direction, although he's smiling, Seungmin knew that Minho is sleepy and probably had found a spot to sleep on. He swears his boyfriend is slowly becoming like his cats. Minho playfully swats away their maknae and makes himself comfortable by lying down while putting his head on Seungmin's lap and closes his eyes. Seungmin and Jeongin continue to talk on something while Seungmin's hand is caressing the older's hair, scratching his scalp once in a while.

And just like that, Minho's breathe had even out, he had fallen asleep just like a cat. Seungmin smiled down at the sleeping form of his boyfriend, his fingers are still massaging the older's scalp. He lets his other hand wanders softly on Minho's sculptured face, rubbing his thumb on his cheeks in circles as softly as possible to not wake Minho up. He softly pressed his index finger on the slope of Minho's nose down to his perfect heart-shape lips, it was inviting and Seungmin was seconds away from bending down to kiss that inviting lips if not for the voice that is calling him.

"Yes, hyung?" It was their leader who has a bright and dimpled smile on his face.

"Start waking that boyfriend of yours up, we'll go home soon." He just hummed as an answer to Chan before looking back down to the said boyfriend's face. Now, it breaks his heart to wake him up when he looks so comfortable and so peaceful with his head on his lap but they need to go home anyway. He bends down to kiss that kissable lips first and grins when Minho scrunched his nose. Cute.

"Wake up, baby. Time to go home."
***

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hyung? Where areβ€”" He stopped talking as he halted his steps when he saw Minho lying haphazardly on a wooden chair in a not so comfortable position. Seungmin smiled but is also cringing upon taking a look of the position. He sighed, he's sure Minho's gonna wake up sore in that position. He doesn't want to wake him up but he doesn't want him to wake up sore too, especially that they're promotion is still going on. He puts his hand on the older's forehead and clear away his fringes, smiling as Minho scrunched his nose. Cute.

"Baby? Minho, wake up..." He heard a faint hum.

"Come on, sleep on a bed. You'll get sore with this position." Seungmin said pecking the older's cheek that also made him wake up completely. Minho grabbed Seungmin's waist and hugged him tight, kissing the younger's tummy. Seungmin giggled at that.

"No, I'm serious, babe, sleep in our room not here." Seungmin said and pat his head in affection.

"Hmm.. will you cuddle with me then?" His voice was muffled by Seungmin's shirt but the latter had understood it anyway.

"Sure, now come on." Helping his big baby boyfriend up so they can evaporate to their room.

***

Β 

They were on their break from practice, everyone is scrambling away to drink water but not Minho, he slid off the mirror and sat on the floor. He closed his eyes as he leaned his head on the mirror. Seungmin was about to offer his boyfriend some water to drink but he realized that the older is not even beside him. When he saw him on the corner with his eyes closed while his sweats were still rolling on his pretty face, he walks towards the man slowly.

"He must be really exhausted." Seungmin thought. He crouched down in front of the older and wipe away those sweats on his face using the back of Seungmin's hand. Minho opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his boyfriend.

"Oh I might had slept already."

"You must be really exhausted. Wanna drink?" He offered the water botter to him.

"Thanks, babe."

Exactly as Chan announced that they had enough practice today and just resumed their practice the day after tomorrow, he heard little snores on his shoulder, since Minho had managed to snuggle on Seungmin's side. He is really becoming like a cat, Seungmin was amused by that thought, shaking that thought away by shaking his head before kissing Minho's temple.

"Seungmin, I'm afraid you'll have to wake that cat boyfriend of yours, our ride is waiting outside." Seungmin grinned at Chan and just nodded his head before proceeding to shake Minho's shoulder.

"5 more minutes please.."

Seungmin giggled, "sorry love, but Chan hyung said we need to go. You can still sleep on my shoulder though while on the way home."

Minho hummed and quickly shoved his face more on Seungmin's neck before murmuring something sleep related stuff which the younger just laughed while helping him get up.

***


During their movie marathon night, everyone is finding their own comfortable place to lay or sit on while Minho found his perfect spot on the floor beside the coffee table in between his boyfriend's long legs. Minho smiled when the younger immediately has his arms around his waist and his chin on his shoulder. Not just 10 minutes after their movie had started, Minho has fallen asleep in his boyfriend's embrace. Seungmin munched some chips when he noticed how Minho's head is becoming so heavy on his chest and tried to take a peek to see Minho is already sleeping. Seungmin chuckles softly, of course, his boyfriend will sleep no matter what. He gave a quick peck to Minho's side of his head and averts his eyes back to the movie.

"The birthday boy is sleeping already?" It was always Chan who will notice everything. Seungmin just nodded his head, chuckling a little. After they gave Minho a mini birthday party, they just decided to watch movies, except that movie marathon means sleeping throughout the movie for Minho.

"You know how he is. He sleeps like a cat." Seungmin said suddenly.

"I heard that." Minho suddenly blurted out before snuggling more to Seungmin's chest. The younger just caressed Minho's back.

Seungmin giggles, "don't get me wrong, It was cute. You're cute and I still love you, babe." He snuggled his face in the crook of Minho's neck.

"You better be, puppy. Now cuddle me." Oh so demanding now are we? But Seungmin didn't remark about it, even if he's becoming like his cats, he still loves him. He loves his cat boyfriend.

Β 

***
END NOTES: Happiest birthday to our dancing gem, Lee Know πŸŽ‰