Of Sunday and cut fruits (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Inspired by eaJ's mom cut fruit. I just made it a whole family.
_

Felix was referred as Mommy in this fic even though he's still a male, pregnant Felix, Jeongin in his belly as changlix's upcoming 3rd son, mpreg.
_

Sunday. Changbin loved the day so much that he could kiss his husband all day or teased his kids. He took a long sigh of relief that finally today is Sunday, family time. Listening to the little commotions, he knew immediately that his pretty husband was somewhere in the kitchen. And because today is Sunday, he will also get to see his kids all day, maybe play with them later when they're not hungry anymore.

"But Mommy, I want mango!" A loud whine coming from his eldest son. Changbin smirked at that, they always have a fight with what fruit to eat.

"You ate mango yesterday! Let's have melon today! Please, Mommy?" By the time his second son whined, Changbin was already leaning by the door frame of the kitchen's entrance. His husband's back was on him, totally unbothered by the commotion of their kids.

"You're both at it again. If you don't stop whining, I'd let Daddy decide."

Changbin smirked evilly at that, they knew he'll always choose pineapple and his kids didn't like that fruit.

"But-"

"No buts, loves. I am tired with all your whinings for the day, you're making my head hurt. You're making your baby brother kick inside my tummy, make it stop."

And the kids gasped cutely, in a few seconds, little Jisung and Seungmin were leaning on Felix's sides. Part of it was true but other part of it was just to make his sons stop whining. It's always effective for the past 7 months he's been carrying the little pup inside his tummy.

"We're sorry, mommy, we're sorry baby Innie. We don't want fruits anymore." Seungmin is always the mature one, he always knows when to stop.

"I still want mango though, but I love Mommy more." Jisung pouted while his little palm was caressing his Mommy's belly softly. He then whispered to Felix's tummy, "Please, Innie, stop kicking Mommy's tummy, we're sorry."

Felix was giggling at that, "oh babies, you are so adorable, you know that? Even if you're both trouble makers sometimes." He caressed his sons' hair who were on either side of him, both kids were still caressing the side of Felix's bulging tummy. Changbin too can't help but coo at the sight before him.

"What is this scene I am witnessing hmm? Do I hear something like you're being menaces again and made mommy's head hurt?"

Jisung's lips were starting to wobble, he shook his little head, "no Daddy, we uh-" They knew better than make their Daddy mad.

"No, Daddy! We don't want fruits anymore!" Yeah, they rather eat none of the fruits available than to eat pineapple, they despised that fruit and they knew better than to make their parents mad or their mommy was very serious of making their Dad choose what fruit to eat today.

"Aw, Daddy's not mad, pups, I was just asking." Changbin gave his sons a big grin to coax them. This is not what he had planned their day would become, he wanted to tease his kids but not to the point of making them cry or letting them eat pineapple.

"The baby's not kicking Mommy's tummy anymore, he's calm." Seungmin giggled on the other side of Felix.

"Well, great job, my sweets, thank you." Felix hummed and ruffled both of the littles' heads. The littles were giggling now that at least they knew their Mommy's not mad anymore, although Felix was not really mad- the littles just thought he was mad because of the tone of Felix's voice. He just did it to make his kids' bickering stop, it's true that it made his head hurt and sometimes the bickering of the kids made the little pup inside his tummy kick aggressively.

"Can we watch a movie?" Seungmin then asked, looking up to his Mommy, already holding Jisung's hand.

"Of course, babies, go ahead." Changbin who was now standing beside his husband, chuckled as he watched his kids ran towards the kitchen entrance.

"They're acting like big brothers now huh?" Felix mumbled, Changbin then proceed to wrap his arms carefully around his husband's body from behind and planted a long kiss on the side of Felix's neck and another one on the exposed skin on his shoulder.

"I guess they are. But are you okay? Headache?" Changbin asked carefully.

"I'm fine, I just lied to make them stop, the pup's kicking though and I was just glad they're handling the situation like big brothers." Felix giggled at the last words, Changbin was just glad too, he planted another long peck on Felix's cheek.

"They're responsible already, they're our kids." Changbin proudly said, a proud look on his face.

"Well, Mr. Responsible Dad, how about you go play with the kids while I prepare the fruits? I have a feeling they really didn't want to watch movie, they just said that to escape from here." 

"On it. Love you!" Changbin quickly untangled himself from Felix and made a salute gesture to the younger before he was out of the kitchen. Felix giggled again and just shouted his reply, hoping for the older to hear it still, "love you too, silly!"


When Changbin entered the living room, there's a cartoon movie playing on the tv and the kids were silently sitting side by side on the couch, their eyes were trained to the movie in front of them. Changbin spluttered some noises just to let the kids know his presence, then another second he was already sitting on the couch with the giggling kids sitting on Changbin's thighs.

"Why the long faces earlier hmm? It's Sunday!" Changbin said it as lively as he can.

"Nothing, Daddy. We're just focusing on the movie." Jisung answered, for a moment there, Changbin saw the glint in his eyes faded. And about the answer that he got, Changbin really didn't think so, the movie was too funny to just maintain a long straight face while watching it.

"If it's about what happened in the kitchen a while ago, Mommy's really not mad at you. In fact, he thought the both of you were already acting like big brothers to Innie for calming him up and Mommy's so happy about that." Changbin said carefully and in return he got two pairs of glowing eyes on him, their faces were in awe. Changbin chuckled at the sight.

"Really, Daddy? Mommy's not mad at us?" Bull's eye. Changbin smiled to assure the kids. When he nodded his head to Seungmin's question, both the kids were squealing and Changbin could also feel them vibrating on his thighs, it's a sign that they're either excited or super happy.

"Of course, he's not! Why would you think that he's mad at you hmm? You're both too cute for that." Changbin pulled the kids on his chest and kissed both of their heads while they were giggling for real now. Then here comes Felix carrying a big tray with him, smiled at the scene he was greeted to.

"Hey, loves, here's your snacks." He announced that caused the three to look at him.

"Honey, you should have called me." Changbin deposited his sons back to the couch and helped his husband with the tray of fruits he's carrying.

"Tsk. I am pregnant, not disable, jeez." Felix complained but made no effort of resisting when Changbin got the tray from him and carried it himself to put it on the coffee table.

"Yeah, I know that, come and sit here." Changbin said, now helping his husband to have him carefully sit on the couch beside the kids.

The kids gasped at the sight of their favorite fruits in the tray, mango for Jisung and watermelon for Seungmin. He also prepared pineapple chunks for his husband.

"Go ahead, babies, take your snacks." Felix still didn't even finish his sentence and the kids were scrambling off of the couch and got their respective cups with their forks. The smiles on the kids' faces made their parents smile too. The kids have confirmed about what their Daddy have told them, their Mommy was not mad at them.

Before they were back at sitting on the couch, they first planted smooches on both of their parents' cheeks.

"Thank you, Mommy. Thank you, Daddy. I love you." Seungmin said shyly.

Jisung too smiled so wide before pressing a prolonged kiss on Felix's cheeks then to his tummy and then to his Dad's cheeks. He mumbled a soft thank you and I love you that made the couple chuckle.

"Ah, what are you both so cute for? It's not good to Daddy's heart anymore." Changbin said jokingly using his cute voice. Felix rolled his eyes at his husband then just smiled at the kids, "you're welcome, sweets, you know Mommy and Daddy love the both of you too, right?"

"Yesss!" The littles chorus with their happy smiles, their cups of fruits were safety placed on their respective places on the couch and soon was safety deposited on their laps. And if Felix was being fed by his kids with their own fruits once in a while, he just chuckled and took the treat happily and gave them kisses in return.

Changbin then came to whisper at his husband, "thank you, baby, for the fruit and you know, for being amazing. Love you." He smelled like pineapple already as he pressed a kiss on Felix's cheek.

"Yeah, yeah." Felix answered using his fake annoyed voice, but his cheeks were flushing already like the color of Seungmin's favorite fruit that the kid's been munching right now. 

He got three boys happily munching on their snacks- one big boy and two little boys- while their eyes were on the cartoon movie that was still playing in the tv. Felix felt content and happy seeing his boys' happy faces, his hand was softly rubbing on his bulging tummy. He can't wait for the little pup to be born and enjoy all their Sundays (and all days) with them.