Of little nap and little treat (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

This is the second part of Rock-a-bye Daddy (Chap 140 of this book) 😊😗

___________________________________________________

 

3 years later, Felix was already 3 years old and a half. He grew up to be such a sweet and kind little ball of sunshine. He's their sunshine, just by looking at the kid made them smile and made them warm their hearts. Chan was true to his words, he married Woojin just a year after his promise of marriage. They also moved into a bigger apartment with enough space for Felix's playroom. And Woojin currently? He's 7-month pregnant. After moving into the spacious apartment, they've been saving a lot and now that everything's pace is perfect, they thought of extending their family. And just like that, Woojin too was true to his words. He wanted a child with Chan as well.

They're enjoying their weekend together at the moment. They weren't doing something particular per se, they just sat around in the carpeted floor in the living room. Chan was humoring the kid, Felix didn't want to take his nap and just wanted to play still.

"Nooooo, don' wan' to sleep, pwease, Daddy!"

"But bub, it's your nap time."

"'em not yet sweepwy~"

Chan chuckled, booping the kid's button nose which made Felix scrunch it cutely in return, "you still need to nap, love, so you can grow taller, you know?"

"Nooo, don' wanna gwow towlwer!"

"Yes, you are~"

"Don' wanna!" Felix tried his best to look upset with his cute pout on his face but he just ended up looking like a sulking wet little chick.

Woojin on the side just blinked his eyes lazily while watching the scene unfold in front of him, a hand was unconsciously rubbing his bump and a small fond smile plastered onto his lips. Chan's always great at making Felix sleep or take his nap since Felix was like months old up until now, even though as Felix grew older, it's getting harder for him to take the little his nap time, still Chan managed to do it.

Woojin didn't even understand what they were playing anyway so he also didn't understand why the kid's so immersed on it that he refused to take a break and nap.

"Well, Appa's gonna make delicious brownies later." Chan started to bargain. Woojin at the same time perked up at what he heard.

"I am?" Woojin mumbled, trying to remember when did he make a promise of making such sweets but he didn't remember saying anything. So he eyed his husband yet what he got in return was just a quick wink as if telling him to play along.

Woojin then met with the kid's wide eyes, looking so torn of his own little decisions. Because the kid loved brownies, the thing Woojin could bake perfectly even with his eyes closed, of course Chan would choose that as a bargain. He then heard Chan clear his throat to get his attention.

Woojin copied clearing his throat and played along calmly, looking nonchalant, "you won't be getting any if don't take your nap."

"Bwut- fwine! I want lots of thwem when my nap's ovewr!" Felix said, teary eyed and feeling defeated as he pushed his toys all together on the side to crawl his way into Chan's lap.

"Aigoo, what a good boy. Of course, you can even have all the biggest cuts." Chan said sweetly to the slumping form into his lap, wrapping his arms around the kid's body after dropping a kiss on top of his head.

"Pwamise?" Felix sniffed as he looked up at Chan.

"When did Daddy lie to you, baby?"

Felix shook his head then shove his face into his Dad's neck, "okay, shhhhh, I'm napping now." His mumbled words didn't escape from the adults' ears, it made them chuckle as well.

Then Chan begun rocking the kid into his arms and humming a lullaby, he looked at his husband looking like a kicked wolf.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. Woojin just shook his head and mouthed a "it's fine." Maybe this will be a good excuse to move more because since he's nearing with his 8th month pregnancy, he felt like he's becoming lazy as the days gone by.

"Well, might as well start making that brownies." Woojin said pecking his husband's lips loudly before he stood up so he can gather all the ingredients needed for making brownies into the kitchen.

"Thank you, babe. I missed your brownies as well. I'll help after this." Chan murmured back. Woojin chuckled at that, apparently it's not just Felix who loved his brownies.

"I can still bake alone even with this bump so you're good." As much as it's sweet having Chan helped him into baking, he wanted him to relax as well, it's only weekends where Chan could truly relaxed so he didn't require the younger to exert effort in this household anymore when it's his only time to relax apart from his work. He's been doing enough already, he's been a good boyfriend now husband and a father to Felix by supporting them financially, emotionally and physically and by putting roof over their heads, he's done enough.

Baking brownies didn't really take much time, after mixing all the ingredients, he had put the batter into the oven and set the timer. He's back into the living room greeted with the familiar sight.

Chan was half laying and half sitting into the couch with sleeping Felix planted against his front, a hand was slowly moving up and down onto Felix's back. The scene didn't fail Woojin to smile. It brought him back to the memory when Felix was like eight months old. Chan and Felix really looked good together as if the kid was Chan's own. Well, he stopped dwelling into that thought, Chan has his own kid now, he smiled fondly while rubbing a palm around his bulge.

"You seemed deep in thoughts, care to share? But you need to sit down first." Chan grinned, patting the space next to him while also straightened himself into properly sitting in the couch.

"Ah, just memories of you being a good Dad." Woojin took the space beside Chan and immediately leaned his head on the younger's shoulder.

"You really still live up with your talent of making me flush when I'm making Lixie take his nap, like why?" Chan laughed shyly.

"You just looked so good while doing it."

"Is this me and Felix not blood related again?" There's a humor in his voice and Woojin can't help in giggling in return.

"The moment I laid eyes on you, I automatically became Felix's Dad as well. You know that right?" And yes, Chan had succeeded in making Felix say his first word three years ago. Felix has successfully said his first word calling Chan "Daddy" and Woojin could still clearly recall how Chan looked at that day, he was so happy and giggly at that time.

Before the deep thoughts can continue though, the oven's beeping timer echoed into their whole unit. Woojin didn't even noticed the time.

"Oh, the brownies ready! Be right back." Woojin said hurriedly and jumping off the sofa like he has no 7-month bulge attached to his tummy.

"Babe! Don't run- oh, sorry, Lixie..." Chan was late to realize that he has a kid sleeping on him, the kid flinched when he shouted in surprise while calling out his husband who seemed to be forgetting that he's pregnant.

 

"Oh, they smell so good! Just need to cut them first and let it cool down." Woojin said to himself-

"Bwownies!!!" Well, that's exactly how Felix would react when the certain treat is involved. There he was in his Dad's arms, almost like jumping off of Chan to dive his way into the table where Woojin has set the tray of his brownies.

"Oh, hi to you too, little cub." Woojin grinned at his son's cute freckled face with a shining eyes that's already glued to the brownies.

Chan chuckled, "it was my fault, he woke up when I shouted." Woojin could also see how Chan's eyes sparkle as well after seeing the baked goods on the table.

"Appa, can I have one?" Felix practically begging now with his puppy eyes.

"Oh me too, babe, please!!"

Woojin clicked his tongue, the loves of his life were bargaining such compromising things such as their puppy eyes. He could hear himself groaning internally, how couldn't he when he got his boys cutely offering him his greatest weakness.

He resigned to a sigh, "well, how about a kiss first?" He can bargain as well! He then offered his cheeks for the two excited boys in front of him. Then after a second, wet lips were all over his face making him giggle.

"How about it, Appa? Can I twaste one now?" Felix was vibrating in Chan's arms.

"Fine, just because you're such a cutie." Woojin said as he quickly covering Felix's tiny hand with a plastic glove and let him choose his desired snack from the box. And then eyed to his husband.

"You can sit down, you know." Gesturing Chan his chair but before Chan could do such a thing, Woojin swiftly put a chunk of the treat into his mouth and kissed him immediately so he can transfer the sweet snacks into Chan's mouth.

"Mmm~ sweet!" Chan said dreamily, smacking his lips in contentment, whether he meant for Woojin's lips or the brownies, he thought of not making such a big deal out of it.

Woojin chuckled, guiding his husband to take a seat with still Felix in his lap and gave him proper utensils. He let them enjoy the snacks with a fond smile plastered on his lips.

Sweet treats made little Felix sleepy despite of him just had his nap and him being a sweet tooth. When what's left on the tray were crumbs of the dark treat, Felix was already blinking sleepily and was already shoving his face back into Chan's neck.

"Oh, look at him all so sleepy after that sweet snacks!" Chan said happily and just had the greatest idea of all. Why don't they make this a habit? Since making Felix take his nap has been hard now that he's growing up, they should make him eat sweets prior to his nap time. It surely was not a healthy habit, maybe, they'll just gonna do it occasionally.

Chan started rocking the little in his arms to lull him more into sleep while Woojin wiped off his little fingers and lips from such crumbs, kissing the back of the boy's head afterwards.

"Love you, our sunshine." Woojin whispered into the sleeping boy's ear. Chan coaxed his husband to not bend too much then kissed his bump softly.

"You can put him in his bed." But Chan shook his head.

"I loved carrying him when he's asleep, you know, I have an easy access to whichever part of him that I want to kiss." And as if to prove his point, he planted a loud smooch onto the sleeping boy's fat cheek, grinning as he looked up to his husband. Woojin just shook his head in amusement.

"Suit yourself. Come on, let's go back into the living room, the afternoon's still young, I need my cuddle time with my husband as well." Woojin said nonchalantly as if it's a common occurrence between them- which it was, by the way.

"Thank you for today, babe. Sorry for that unplanned baking session of yours. I can't seemed to think of any more ideas to coax Lixie in taking his nap earlier." Chan said suddenly.

Woojin hummed, "it's no big deal, it's such an easy task. Easy as pie. Thank you for being a great dad. You're so good at what you do, as always, be it your job, you as a Dad, you as my husband or you as a person in general. I love you so much for that."

"Awww, Wooj! You're making me cry with that speech of yours! Come on, I'm not that great!" Chan whined, he's shy everytime he's being complimented which Woojin found as cute. Chan was so cute. The younger now softly deposited the little kid into the center of the sofa bed.

"Whatever, my love. You're that great to me, period." Woojin said nonchalantly, not in for a debate.

They made themselves settle into their sofa bed, Woojin snuggled into his husband's other side. Technically, Chan has a cute koala on his left side and a pretty bear on his right side in a form of their son and his husband respectively, he's living a good life.

"Fine. I love you too. Good night." Chan replied hastily and as quietly as he can not to accidentally wake Felix up again. His arms were both wrapped around the loves of his life. 

Woojin giggled, he felt so warm, it's always what he felt since being with Chan and he can't help but looked up and pressed his lips against Chan's. He could feel that the latter was shocked for a few seconds there but kissed him back nonetheless.

The kiss was short but it was so sweet that it made Woojin's stomach flip. And just like that, Woojin felt like he's never been so happier in his life. He can't wait to give birth to this little one in him, he thought as he rubbed his bump in circles.