Prey (MinSeung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

A representative of Vogue Korea raised a question during their interview and it was Minho and Seungmin's turn to answer.

"What is Seungmin to Lee Know?"

Minho answered knowingly, "a prey." It made Seungmin, who sat behind the man, laughed and scoffed to the answer.

So when they were already back in their dorm, Seungmin back hugged Minho as he saw him entered in their shared room.

"A prey huh?" He whispered to his boyfriend's ear while wrapping his arms tightly around Minho's waist and put his chin over his shoulder.

Minho chuckled as he leaned backward to his younger boyfriend's warmth before answering, "so was that the reason why you're awkward while back hugging me there?" He turned a little to peck Seungmin's cheek.

"No. You know we can't just hug comfortably in front of the camera!" Seungmin pouts which made Minho released another chuckle.Β 

"I know, I know." Minho giggled.

"You didn't really explain why I became your prey though."

Minho then turned around in Seungmin's hold, he has a familiar glint of mischievousness in his eyes. He turned Seungmin's body away from him so that it's his turn to back hug the younger. Minho kissed and the younger's earlobe as he whispered.

"You knew it yourself how you became my prey boyfriend, I'm a predator who hunts you down especially under those covers in our bed thenβ€”" Minho stopped talking upon hearing Seungmin's groan and making effort to move away from the older's hold.

"Can I have an answer without reference?" Seungmin grumbled, groaned again as he slumped back to Minho's embrace when he gave up from moving away from Minho's grasp. Even without the need to look at his boyfriend, he knew Minho had this annoying smirk on his pretty face.

"I hate you! I shouldn't have asked!" Seungmin pouts in defeat.

Minho laughed so loud that it roared around the entire dorm.

"You love me though." Minho said softly while kissing the side of Seungmin's neck.

"Whatever, now let me go please. I'll take a shower."

"Sorry babe, but shouldn't a predator eat the prey after he caught it?"

Seungmin's groan and Minho's laugh could be heard at that time and the other residents of that dorm just shrugged their shoulders and moved on.