Beautiful my love baby (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


For Changbin, life is simple. He does what he loves and he loves what he does. He loves music and music production and that's what he did. While loving the things that he did, he met his other half and learned to love him too.

Lee Felix. Sunshine. Mood maker. His happy pill. All smiley that rivals the sun itself. His stress reliever. His happiness. His inspiration. His muse. His other half. His everything. His life. His world. His universe. You would think Changbin's overreacting but he ain't. And he knew Felix felt the same to him the day Felix said yes to him until the day Felix said another yes to be with him for the rest of his life.


Changbin dedicated all his works to his muse and inspiration. He couldn't function well even if he loves his job without Felix. Without Felix, he's still a mess.

Living in the world where loving the same is not yet accepted, they have struggled, but it's okay because Felix was there, with him, facing the judging world together.

"What are you looking at, dude?" Felix chuckled a little, he didn't expect to see his husband staring at him, maybe for a while now, maybe he just took a break from the song he's producing.

"Nothing, dude. You're just beautiful." Changbin replied naturally, way more different than the first time he said that- without the blushing and the stuttering mess.

 

They met in a cafe a few years back and yes Changbin became whipped the first time he laid his eyes on the pretty blonde who was sitting at the next table of his, he was facing his laptop as he was encoding in his report for his subject at that time and when Felix saw him, it was too late to turn his gaze away from those pair of beautiful eyes.

"What at you looking at, dude?" Felix had one of his eyebrows rose, but there's a tiny smile in the corner of his mouth looking at Changbin's big and wide eyes due to his surprise and shock to be found staring.

"N-nothing- dude, I uh-" he even paused to clear his throat, "y-youre just b-beautiful." Amidst of his cheeks and neck feeling so warm, he didn't stray his eyes from the beautiful blonde.

Felix laughed beautifully at that time and the rest was history.

 


"You okay?" Felix had put down the cloth and scissors he had in his hand to focus on his husband. 

"I'm perfectly fine. I just need a break." And Felix couldn't agree more, he too needs a break. He hummed, leaving the space he created for his own work. The only good thing for working at home was that, you could take breaks and cuddle with Changbin.

"Me too." He unceremoniously dropped himself on his husband's lap, ah what a beautiful life.

He sighed contently at the kiss when Changbin leaned forward for a kiss and of course who was Felix to deny him? Work from home was life when he could kiss Changbin right then and there without waiting any longer for each other to come home.

 

With Felix, his life is perfect.

 


_
The title is from the lyrics of an ad/jingle song called ''The One" by SB19. Anyway, stream Thunderous MV, the goal is reaching 70M before Chan's room. Fighting!