Of great back rubs and fond banters (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin got nice back rubs from his boyfriend but not without a fight, their usual loving banter.

 

_________________

Once settled in their bed, instead of immediately pressing into his boyfriend's side or laying his head on his chest, he opted to do his other plan for tonight. There's this one of the many things that Minho is good at, well, Minho is perfect and is good at everything, let's leave it at that. One of the things he missed Minho do to him is his back rubs. Minho's little fingers are magic when they settle against the skin of his back. So instead of cuddling with his boyfriend, he turned his back from the older.

 

"Hyung.." And pats his own shoulder, a sign for Minho to get to work.

 

He heared his boyfriend groan, "not this again, come on!"

 

"Come on, babe, I miss it." Seungmin insisted.

 

"Well, I don't! And I'm sleepy so good night!"

 

Seungmin clicked his tongue in disappointment and rolled onto his back then onto his side facing Minho with the intention of winning against his boyfriend and getting what he wants.

 

"Please?"

 

"Kim Seungmin, am I some ing maid to you?"

 

"You're my boyfriend whom I love so much, who also gives great back rubs." And Seungmin did this one thing that made Minho groan in frustration because the look Seungmin was sporting was a look he can't ever say no to.

 

"Ah, for freaking . I can't believe this." Minho mumbled and quietly manhandled Seungmin to make him roll back into his other side so his back is facing him.

 

Seungmin grinned in victory, although Minho can't see it, he giggled quietly especially when he felt the older's palm against his back. He wins.

 

"Do it under my shirt. Please~" Seungmin said, hearing his boyfriend sighed and complied, pressing his palm flat onto his back and began to move up and down.

 

"Not like that, babe, just your fingertips and do it slowly." Seungmin said, giggled when Minho grumbled but was also complying immediately at Seungmin's command.

 

"Hm, just like that." Seungmin sighed in contentment when he got exactly what he wanted, Minho's fingertips were nicely and slowly running up and down his back. It was such a blissful feeling.

 

"Wow, you're so demanding. Just sleep already so I can sleep as well!"

 

"Yes, hyung. Love you!"

 

Ah, his boyfriend is really good at this, he can feel the slight shiver his fingers have created over his spine and it's very nice that he didn't even bother holding his moans.

 

"Hm, so good."

 

Minho clicked his tongue, "stop talking and go to sleep." Minho pressed his middle finger a bit harder on Seungmin's spine from top down to the slope of his waist.

 

"Ah. God, so good."

 

Every caress of Minho's fingers brought a jolt of electricity running on his back, on his spine and onto his belly.

 

"Hah- oh, God, don't stop, babe~ ah!" Seungmin squirmed, he's overwhelmed by the feeling but it felt so good that he also felt like floating. He bit his lower lip just to stop himself from again.

 

"Will you stop like-"

 

"But hyung, you love me when I moan like this- Ahh~ there!" Seungmin felt Minho's fingers dug into the expanse of his back and it was so nice.

 

"You shut your mouth or I'll stop." But really, Minho's words have contradicted his actions when Minho's fingers were became purposeful with each movement.

 

"No, it really feels good, hyung. I miss this."

 

"You know what else is good that you surely missed?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"My in your hole. How about that?" Minho whispered then gently ran his fingers up and down his back.

 

"I mean, yeah, but some other time. Just please continue."

 

Minho scoffed. Seungmin knew Minho was indulging him, as always, he just didn't like to say that out loud but Seungmin felt and knew it. He bit his lips again not wanting to grin victoriously even though Minho wouldn't see it if he did so.

 

"Ah, there, down, down! Ah, yes, there!"

 

"You're making that on purpose, one more moan and I will not control myself anymore." Minho's voice is full of threat and it sent shiver down to Seungmin's spine. He could feel Minho's hot breath against the back of his neck as he said that and his hand stopped moving on his back and was squeezing on the side of his waist instead.

 

Seungmin giggled, "alright, alright, I'll stop. But it did feel good, you're just so dirty minded."

 

"Me? You're the one like I'm ing you."

 

Seungmin laughed lowly and he turned swiftly, facing his boyfriend, right, enough teasing him, he still badly wanted to enjoy his back rubs, "love you. Good night." Seungmin leaned forward for a peck onto Minho's nose, onto the spot of his mole there, Seungmin can't really see it clearly since the light of their room came only from their dim lamp but it didn't matter. Then Seungmin went to Minho's lips and pressed his face against the man's chest. Minho's hand was back at making its magic on Seungmin's back and the younger sighed in contentment, inhaling Minho's detergent soap from his shirt, smells like home.

 

"You're a menace, you know that?" Minho's voice  was soft and fond then he felt him press a kiss on top of his head.

 

"Hm, yours." Seungmin's voice got muffled against his shirt, an arm slung around the older's waist.

 

"Sleep."

 

After exactly five seconds, yes Seungmin internally counted just to be dramatic or just because he can.

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"Say it back."

 

"Brat. But fine, I love you too." Seungmin almost heared the smile on Minho's face as he said that.

 

"Thank you, hyung. You're the best!"

 

"Hm, good night, baby."

 

A good night indeed.