All I want for Christmas is you(r) () (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

For Woojin, he doesn't wait for Christmas to be extra happy because every day for him feels like Christmas. He got his dream job, stable financial, a house and a hot husband. So this Christmas season, he doesn't need to wish for anything else. What's good at this season is that both him and his husband has a great two-week holiday break! And he doesn't mind spending Christmas cocooning himself in the comfort of his bed, either under his hot husband's body or on top of him, he's not picky.

"Baby?" Chan calls him and he sounds like a bit confused after seeing him in his pajama pants.

"Hm?"

"It's still six in the evening and it's Chistmas eve."

"Hm, why?" Chan just shakes his head, dismissing his thought, a warm smile forming on the corners of his mouth.

"Nothing, love."

"You're wondering why I'm already in my pj's, aren't you?"

Chan laughs softly, throwing his head back a little.

"You know me, I don't care what season we are celebrating as long as I'm with you." Woojin winks, making a finger gun at Chan making the latter blush and grin.

"Hm, okay, I know." 

"Come on, cuddle me." Woojin demands, he makes sure Chan wouldn't say no even if he knows his husband at saying no to him. They've had hot chocolate earlier, and for them it's early for dinner, so a cuddle won't hurt them.

"Give me a second, lemme take a piss first."

"Kay. Wash your right after...you know, what if I wanna you off."

"Babe!" Chan's voice is already muffled inside their comfort room.

Woojin laughs this time as he goes to connect his phone to their speaker box and just set the volume down, just enough for their ears, then he selects a song.

Soon enough, Mariah Carey's voice fills in their room, he begins to hum along as Chan goes out of the comfort room.

"All I want for Christmas is your ~ hm, baby~" Woojin sings along even if he's making a wrong lyrics as he eyes at his husband. Chan's eyes widen but then laughs at his husband's silliness as he makes his way towards the bed.

"Wooj!"

"What?" Woojin grins, asking innocently as he makes himself comfortable in their bed.

When Chan is already pressed against him under their blanket, he sighs in content, his head is making a home on top of his husband's firm chest. He then feels those strong arms of Chan around his waist. Ah, life is so beautiful. He loves life.

"Babe?"

"Hm?" He feels Chan's voice rumble under his ear on top of the former's chest.

"Merry Christmas."

He hears Chan chuckle, he also feels it on his chest, before hearing him say, "Merry Christmas, darling. I love you."

Woojin giggles, wrapping a leg around Chan's thigh tightly, "love you too." He feels Chan kiss the top of his head.

"I would say me but my is still sore. Last night was so wild."

"Sorry. Should I get worried."

"Nope. It was worth it." He feels his husband's arms tighten around his waist then another kiss on top of his head.

"I wasn't really worried because I know you loved it. You asked for it." Chan whispers, he could feel a shiver running down his spine.

"Hm, yeah. I loved it and would ask for it again soon." Denial is a river in Egypt and it isn't included in his vocabulary.

They're both laughing at their goofiness.