Everytime we meet, the picture is complete (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Inspired by WestLife'sย Puzzle of My Heart ๐Ÿ”‰

________________________________________

ย 


Before Felix came, Changbin's life was like an unfinished jigsaw puzzle, always has this missing piece to fit in the space. There were still pieces left but seemed like none of them fits. He's always lounging for something that he cannot find in his friends or even his family. And that something is love, a different kind of love that he felt when he met Felix.

"Babe? Baby? Binnie! Hyung! Iโ€” yah! Love!" Felix was getting Changbin's attention for the past five minutes now, he seemed frozen and spacing out.

Changbin on the other hand shook his head as if getting out from the trance he's in. He didn't remember how did it happened but he just spaced out while staring at his boyfriend who was sitting in front of him.

"Oh, sorry, you were saying?" Changbin didn't have time to feel shame for zooning out in front of his boyfriend.

"You okay?" Felix was worried for a bit, he seldom sees his older boyfriend like this, that's when he's stress and tired.

"I'm fine, just thinking."

"Babe, completing this huge jigsaw puzzle doesn't need thinking." Felix has a wide grin now. They were on their living room's floor with the pieces of the puzzle in between them. Out of the blue, Changbin had an idea to finally work on the puzzle they have bought from a store on their way home from their date last week.ย 

"And besides, this is your idea. We can just stop this for now so you can rest you know."

"I'm fine but I suddenly don't have the energy to complete this anymore."ย 

"Okay, do you want me to give you a massage so you can sleep better afterwards?"

"That would be nice, baby. And maybe a cuddle will be nicer too." Changbin grins, no he's not ashamed of demanding such acts to Felix, he knew the younger can't resist his charm. Or maybe, Felix really doesn't mind because he too loved cuddling his boyfriend.

"Okay. Come on." Felix immediately rose up from his sitting position on their carpeted floor and offered his hand for Changbin to take so he can do the same, leaving on the floor the puzzle they had manage to fit together and the pieces that were still have no space to fit in.

Definitely, the puzzle is not what Changbin's been craving today. It's his beloved boyfriend's touch and warmth. He felt complete, just like the day he had met him four years ago.

Changbin released a pleased sound when a particular squeeze on his shoulders from Felix's magical hands felt so good. He's on his stomach and Felix was straddling on his lower back just above his while massaging the tight muscles on his shoulders.

"Oh god, baby, that was so good. Do it again, please." Changbin murmured, it may be muffled by the older's pillow but Felix understands it clearly. He chuckles as he slides his hands back up to that muscles on his shoulders then squeezed with enough force, not to hard to leave a bruise on Changbin's skin and not too soft either.ย 

"Ah god, I love that. Your hands are really magic, Lixie." Changbin's pleased moans and groans were muffled by his pillow but since Felix can still hear him very clearly, he just chuckles as he continues to squeeze those arms. Maybe feeling up Changbin's arms for a bit, it'll not hurt to try.

His hands slid down to the expanse of the older's back, admiring his back for a while before massaging the tight muscles there too. Felix didn't hear anymore sounds coming from his boyfriend. He bets Changbin has finally fell asleep. He's always like this, he fell asleep in the middle of him still massaging his back.

Felix leaned down to hear Changbin's soft snores, he had managed to relax his face sideways on the pillow, squashing his other cheek on the soft pillow. Felix smiled, leaning down to drop a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek and nose. He can feel the warm breathe of Changbin hitting on his own face. And because he promised a cuddle to him, it's always better for him to wake up with Felix curling beside him. So he slid down from the older's back and made himself comfortable beside his boyfriend.

They woke up past lunch time already, and it's not the food that he wants either right now, he's contented to where he is right now. He felt warmth and he knew it too well, he can ignore the rumbling of his stomach just to feel Felix's warmth more beside him. He gently moved to change his position and layed on his back, carefully untangling Felix's limbs around him only to plant him directly on top of him and wrapped his arms around the younger's body. This man right here is what he needs, regardless of feeling a bit hungry, Felix completes him not the food. He planted a kiss on the younger's crown before letting himself drowned by the younger's soft sounds of his breathing and the warmth that now engulfed around him.

And for the next day, they have finished the puzzle, Changbin has a wide and pleased grin on his lips upon seeing what they have created. It's a big pinkish heart with a word written on the middle in a bold classic : LOVE.

"Absolutely." Changbin hummed in satisfaction, looking at Felix lovingly while the younger was longingly stared at the puzzle, reading the word with his eyes. The small smile that appears on his boyfriend's lips tell him that they're thinking of the same thought.

He doesn't need a ty or chessy punch line to throw at Felix to prove his point, he knew it already, God knew it already that the man in front of him was that piece who completed him. Changbin's life now with Felix was still like a jigsaw puzzle, the only difference was that, it's already complete.