do it, do it, chu~ (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

"We're not asking you to do a passionate kiss with Minho hyung, I mean if you can-" Jisung cut himself off seeing Seungmin's hard glare directed to him.

"Right, it's just a peck, a quick smack you know?" Jisung continued.

"It doesn't have to be on the lips! It could be on one of his cheeks, on his jaw or on his forehead-" Now it's Felix's turn to stopped midway with his sentence when he received another glare from the younger. They have fun teasing the younger but man was Seungmin scary.

Seungmin had lost a bet to Felix and Jisung and he has to kiss a certain Lee Minho as punishment.

"Just how the would I do that? I can't even have one nice and civil conversation with him let alone kiss him. What the did I do in my last life to deserve this? Ugh, remind me not to fall for your pranks anymore!"

This is probably the hardest obstacle he has to face in this life.

"Kim Seungmin, watch your language young man!" Bang Chan's voice echoed throughout their dorm. Seungmin groaned while the other two still have the audacity to laugh at him.

"Come on, Seungmin, that's the deal! It's not that bad, if you're too shy to ask him for a kiss then you can steal one." Jisung then grinned.

"Ugh that's just even worse! Why am I even listening to you." Seungmin once again groaned at his own misery.

 

"I just have to kiss him quick on the cheek, that's it, and if Minho will skin me alive after that- ugggh!" He mumbled to himself and groaned at the possibilities if this stupid idea will go south. He felt like ripping all of his hair off of his scalp. This would really be the last time he'll be playing with those two idiots, well, if Minho will not kill him after this.

His hyung was in the kitchen, preparing for their dinner, and Seungmin felt like having an aneurysm as he slowly walked towards the kitchen's entrance. Here goes his last hour before his hyung-

"Seungmin! You looked like an idiot stiffly standing there by the doorway. What's wrong with you?" Seungmin tried to smile wide at the older but it looked awkward and forced.

"H-hey, hyung." Seungmin made an awkward wave of his hand.

Minho leaned the lower half of his back on the edge of the kitchen counter and crossed his arms on his chest, one hand was gripping a ladle which made the younger swallow a sudden lump in his throat, he can't just steal a kiss from him if he's holding that thing. Minho can easily hit him with the ladle before he could even run away from him. He sighed at his ridiculous thoughts, him for losing a bet and those two prankters!

Minho rose an eyebrow, "did you murder someone, Kim Seungmin?" Oh how ironic, Seungmin just thought himself being murdered by Minho.

"Please hyung, don't mind me, continue with what you're doing." Seungmin smiled that seemed to be more relaxed than the last one, but still the older was not convinced at all.

"Are you hungry already? I'm almost done with the dish anyway." Minho's face softened before it changed into something Seungmin can't pinpoint. It's a rare look of Minho, it's not the first time Seungmin seeing that expression on his face but still felt new.

"A little." Seungmin shrugged.

Minho immediately turned back to the stove to check on his work, humming a he did so, "this is done, if you could help me set the table then it would be nice." And wow it's probably his first time hearing Minho asked him so nicely.

"Okay." Seungmin set the table quickly before going back to standing awkwardly again beside Minho who was facing straight to the pan on the stove as he stirred something in there once in a while. Staring at his hyung's side profile made him think that maybe it's not the right time to do his punishment, he wanted to see the relax and calm look on Minho's face more.

"What is it with you tonight? You're acting weird?" Minho asked, now he sounds annoyed. Well, maybe it's the perfect time to annoy his hyung more. Just kiss and run eh? So he took one long breathe in and leaned forward to land a kiss on his cheek but Minho turned to his side to look at the younger when he didn't get a response.

Then Seungmin's lips landed on Minho's instead.

Seungmin was beyond shocked, his eyes felt like bulging out of its sockets when he felt the other stiffened by the action. He could even feel the way Minho tightly gripped the handle of the ladle and that's when he realized that he probably needs to run now.

But before he could even make a move to pull away from Minho's lips and space, the older's arms were already wrapped around Seungmin's waist, it caused him to brace himself from pressing too closely on Minho's chest by pressing his palms on his chest.

"Now, that's not how you would react, Seungmin. Really? You'll run away?" Seungmin could clearly see Minho's smirk since their faces were just a few inches away from completely pressing together. He could feel Minho's breath fanning on to his face.

"I- I'm sorry hyung! Please don't kill me!"

Minho laughed shortly, "I always thought that you're cute, Seungmin, especially when you're flushing like this." He didn't expect such revelation, he had expected a worse and mean comment from what he just did. But what? He was flushing? Oh yes, he was aware of that, he can feel the warmth spreading on his cheeks. But Minho calling him cute? Now, that's big news.

Seungmin blinked his eyes at his hyung, he was confused but also he kind of wished that this moment would last long, he felt strangely safe in the older's arms. He always admired Lee Minho since the day he met him, although they're not the best of friends, he still admired him because he knew this hyung may act mean most of the times but he actually cares other people. He has a strange way of showing it but it's the thought that counts, right?

"You should take responsibility for that, Seungmo."

"Respon- huh?" He saw Minho smirked before looking at the younger's lips. Why is he looking at Seungmin's lips? Seungmin's brain might explode with so much confusion, he was confused as hell but the feeling of being in the younger's hold is nice so he didn't mind that Minho was starting to lean in closer and closer to Seungmin's face. He didn't mind that at all.

Minho captured his lips into a chaste kiss, Seungmin kissed back trying his best to keep up with Minho's lips movement. And if that moment was captured by Felix's phone, it's only him and Jisung to know. Those menaces followed him to make sure Seungmin would do his punishment. Seungmin's thinking what did he do in his past life to deserve this? But he doesn't mind it at all, not when he's making out with Minho already, not when his arms were now wrapped around the older's neck to pull him even closer not letting him go just yet.