Don't call me by my name, call me baby (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


"Baby!" 

"Jisung, I am right here. Stop screaming in my ear." Hyunjin groaned, rubbing his ear softly.

"Sorry, baby, I just love calling you without any reason." Jisung's wide grin told Hyunjin that he's not sorry at all.

"Oh, you need my attention?" Hyunjin puts down his phone on the vacant space beside him on the couch they're sitting in.

"Is that so bad, baby?" Jisung's grin is even wider now.

Hyunjin smiles as he runs a hand into Jisung's hair, "you're so annoying sometimes, you know that?"

"You remind me everyday, baby." Jisung shamelessly answers. 

Since they have been paired as the married couple in that one episode during their STAYweeK schedule, Jisung didn't stop calling him 'baby' and he annoyingly uses it at any chance he gets and it doesn't matter if they're alone together or they're with the others. Hyunjin is not annoyed by it per ser. Sometimes he indulges Jisung by calling him 'honey' in return just like the scripted video they had. It's kind of their endearment now in real life.

"What?" Hyunjin blinks at his boyfriend because Jisung is leaning closer to him, a wide grin is still plastered in his annoyingly cute face.

"I am waiting for the 'but' part, I know there's that 'but' part, baby, come on."

Hyunjin rolls his eye, it's annoying how Jisung knows him this much already. He sighs, welcoming Jisung's figure into his lap and wraps his arms around the younger's body. Hyunjin just loves the feeling of Jisung's small body that fits perfectly in his arms.

"There's no 'but' to it, Jisung." Hyunjin gives his a soft smack.

"Nooooo, there is a 'but' after that! I just want to hear it again and again, please, baby?"

"And here I thought I'm the dramatic one between us two." Hyunjin rolls his eyes, playfully smacks Jisung's bum again.

"Please, baby..."

"You excessively use 'baby' today though."

"So what? I love it." Jisung pouts.

Hyunjin releases a long sigh, "You're annoying sometimes but," Jisung perks up at that, his eyes sparkle in interest, and it's a nice view for Hyunjin especially that Jisung's face is closer to his. He loves Jisung's eyes because they best express his emotions including those he chooses to conceal.

"But?" Jisung is even vibrating in Hyunjin's lap, he really expects the next words too much. Hyunjin tightens his arms around his baby's figure as he chuckles at Jisung's cuteness.

"You're annoying sometimes but I love you, Han Jisung." Hyunjin plants a small kiss on one of Jisung's chubby cheeks.

"Yes! I love you too, baby." If this damn endearment makes his boyfriend happy then he'll forever indulge him because he loves Jisung too much to decline his whims.