Lee Know's Zipper (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Right after their performance, Seungmin has a mission to accomplish even though he's supposed to do it before their performance....

They're in a foreign country and just finished their performance for this certain awarding show, bagging up two trophies, thanks to their fans like as always. He's thankful, all of them were thankful with the awards, with them finishing their performance smoothly without any mistakes and any safety related issues. They're happy and satisfied to have given their best again to the fans.

There's just one thing that Seungmin's been sad about and it's gonna be petty but whatever because he's not happy about it. They were on their way back to their designated waiting room and he was really, really itching to have his hands on that damn thing.

"Seungmins? You've been glaring at your boyfriend for a while now." Chan who always noticed everything, stopped walking just to check on him. Seungmin just waited for the certain boyfriend behind, really a few inches after their leader.

"Heh, I'm fine, just wanna talk to him."

Chan just smirked as if he knew what's going on, either he was or not, Seungmin didn't bother to know. The leader tapped his shoulder softly before continuing to walk towards their room with the others.

Minho raised an eyebrow when he reached at where Seungmin stood and waited for him, "you okay?"

Well, no, Seungmin thought as he quickly grabbed the zipper of Minho's shirt that ridiculously hanging low during their entire performance earlier, and zipped it up to the older's neck.

"Now, I am okay." Seungmin gave out a sweet smile as if he's not almost choking his boyfriend with the zipper.

"Iā€“" Minho sighed then chuckled, "oh, so that's why you've been pouting earlier." Now there's a big smirk sat perfectly onto Minho's perfect lips.

"You must really liked the attention it got you huh?" Seungmin clicked his tongue.

"The only attention I liked more than anything in the world, Kim Seungmo, is always gonna be yours. Now stop sulking, everybody is tired, let's get to the room so we can relax too." Minho said, softly tapping his palm against Seungmin's cheek before dragging him with him towards their room. Seungmin seemed satisfied with what he heard that he beamed so wide his brace was showing.

"That's more like it."

ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹