His Little Waterfall (WooChan + Felix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


When Chan sets foot inside his house, he immediately hears giggles and humming from upstairs. The stress he's feeling and all the aches on his muscles have faded away like he's inhaled a miracle. Well, his family is his miracle, his stress reliever, his happiness- his everything.

"Appa! Me too! Want to touch buttons too!" Chan heard his little one squealed that also made him smile more, he also heard his husband chuckled.

"It's called keys, darling, not buttons." Woojin booped the little one's button nose.

"Well, can I?" Little Felix insisted, his fingers were itching to dip them on those black and white keys.

"Of course, sweetheart. Lemme just guide your little cutie fingers here, baby."

And more giggles resounding around the room, Chan hurriedly go upstairs and it seemed like his boys were in their makeshift room that has enough space for their musical instruments. His boys were playing the piano- or like playing around with it.

He slowly opened the door and just leaned against the door frame. He didn't want to disturb his boys for now, he wanted to just stand there and watch the loves of his life playing around. A wide smile was plastered on his lips. If this is the scene he's going to witness everyday after his tiresome days from work, he didn't mind it one bit. He loses up his tie and just continued to watch his favorite boys who still didn't notice his presence.

Woojin, his husband, were playing the piano while humming a familiar song with their son beside him who was also randomly pushing his index finger on the keys and giggles as he did so. Chan didn't control himself anymore from chuckling and cooing to his son. Woojin then averted his eyes from the piano keys on to his husband who is leaning against the door frame.

"Oh hi babe, we didn't notice you're home."

Yes, he's home.

"Daddy!" Felix jumped down excitedly from his seat beside his Appa.

"Hi, love." Felix even giggled and almost tripped his little feet on one leg of the piano.

"Be careful, Lixie!" His Appa catched him before face planting on the floor, their kid was unbothered by it, still giggling as he ran towards his Daddy.

Woojin sat up from his seat and also walked towards his husband who has their little koala latching tightly around him.

"He missed you and was waiting for you, I just had to divert his attention to playing the piano and he eventually loved clicking random keys."

Chan chuckled, while his son is happily hugging him by the neck, "you did a good job, babe." He turned to give his husband a kiss.

Woojin grinned after pulling apart from the kiss, "I always do." And leaned forward to kiss Chan again.

"Take a shower while me and this little koala here," he paused as he carefully took giggling Felix into his arms, " will prepare dinner."

"Yey! Dinner!" Felix squealed excitedly while clapping his little hands together. Chan and Woojin cooed at the cute display of their son, they put a light kiss on both of his cheeks.

These are Chan's boys, his home.

_
Yep, cue on ASTRO's Waterfall as the inspiration of this one.