Caught in the Rain (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

The sky was very dark. With his hoodie on, Jisung ran as fast as he could. If only he listened to Chan and Changbin. If only he has gone home with them, he shouldn't be in this situation.

He took a sharp turn to his left and it was too late for him to realize that there was someone in that direction.

They collided, making the stranger's umbrella fell. He quickly took the umbrella and he realized he knew this guy. Of course, who wouldn't?

"Hyunjin, why are you still outside?" He eyed the taller man as he bends down to collect his umbrella.

"Oh, there you are. I was about to fetch you." Hyunjin said helping him stand under his umbrella.

"Fetch me? Why?"

"Chan hyung said, you were still in the studio and it was raining so.." Hyunjin said.

Jisung was never this confused before. He thought, why? The world may seem to know that Hyunjin and Jisung were never fond of each other. It's not hate but basically they didn't like each other. So, why? Why did Hyunjin do this?

"Ummm, okay..."

"Let's go before this rain got any worse." Hyunjin said calmly.

Jisung, still confused, nodded his head. His heart is racing... cause damn Hyunjin was so hot holding an umbrella.

They may not like each other but that doesn't mean he didn't appreciate Hyunjin. He ain't blind.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked as they walked together and pressed with each other under one ing umbrella, their shoulders were touching. And Hyunjin asked if he was okay? Definitely not!

"Confused, yes. But I'm okay. Thank you by the way." Jisung hummed, smiling a bit.

Hyunjin smiled too, "It was not a big deal. But why were you confused?"

"You know, you seem not the type to do this kind of stuff, plus we don't like each other, and of all the members why should be you who fetched me when I knew---" He was cut off by Hyunjin, probably because he was rambling.

"Wait a sec, we don't like each other?" Hyunjin asked like it was a secret that just got revealed to the world. They stopped walking and were facing each other.

"Are we not?" Jisung was more confused now, his brain was like exploding.

"What? I thought YOU didn't like me because I can't rap properly and I----" Well, he was cut off by Jisung this time. Jisung held both of Hyunjin's arms.

"Wait--- I thought YOU didn't like me because I'm loud and annoying!"

"No! God--no Jisung, I like you, okay? Who says such a thing that I don't like you?"Β 

"What? Really?" A realization came to Jisung and he was so ed right now. All along it was just a misunderstanding.

"Yes really." Hyunjin answer. Voice was calm now.

"You mean like as in like? Cause if that's the case, I like you too. Please say yes" Jisung confessed sheepishly.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Yes. Damn you're so cute."

Jisung blushed but can't hold his mouth when he answered, "And you're so hot right now."

"Oh so you find me hot?" Hyunjin teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jisung rolled his eyes before stomping away from Hyunjin. Hyunjin was shocked and ran fast towards Jisung to take him Β under the umbrella.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I find you hot too. And cute." Hyunjin said.

"Ahh enough with this already. Let's go home before we catch a cold from the rain." Jisung declared smiling. Hyunjin smiled too.

It turned out that they had liked each other all along. Jisung just needed to get caught in the rain to know it.


_
Written: 2019-10-28
Edited & Re-published: 2020-11-02
Published in archiveofourown too