can't explain this reaction (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Seungmin was about to feed Jisung a spoonful of chocolate cake after a puppy look from the latter asking to be fed him some when Minho came towards their table. Jisung was awkwardly opening his mouth wide, because that cake looked so delicious and was about to savor it. He blinked too fast, hoping that in an instant Minho wasn't there glaring at him.

"Ugh, hurry up!" Seungmin whined, still didn't know that his own boyfriend was already standing behind him.

"Uhhh, S-Seungmin.."

"What?"

"Your boyfriend is here." And Jisung should really run because Minho was looking through his soul and he didn't like it.

"So what? Can you just eat the damn cake?"

In a swift movement, Seungmin's wrist was in Minho's grip and directed the treat into his own mouth. He even munched loudly and exaggeratedly moaned as if he just tasted the most delicious food on Earth, obviously wanting Jisung to hear him.

Seungmin rolled his eyes then looked at his friend pitifully.

"It's okay, I can eat just fine myself, see?" Jisung then shove a spoonful of cake too into his mouth. Minho smirked, yeah, right, pleased by the turn of events in front of him, he's now comfortably sitting too close beside Seungmin. One of his hands unnecessarily and possessively snaking around Seungmin's thin waist because he can and will be the only one to do this with Seungmin.

"Minho, babe, please stop scaring Jisung off." Seungmin sighed and he has the urge to roll his eyes again but refrain from doing so, because one- his eyes were already hurting a bit and second- he's enjoying this possessive side of Minho too much. It's a rare occurence.

"I am not even being scary." Minho clicked his tongue as he stole the spoon from Seungmin's grip and took another bite of the treat himself.

"Oh no, I am not scared at all." It sounded unsure if he's being sarcastic or just stating a fact.

The younger ones were just taking their break and had decided to order sweets in the canteen and Jisung being Jisung pouted and whined to Seungmin demanding to be fed. Seungmin just had enough of Jisung's antics, so used to his bestfriend's antics, gave in and was about to feed Jisung. And that's what greeted Minho as he entered the canteen, he's not the jealous type boyfriend but he doesn't like it when his baby feedsm someone else.

"See? He's not scared at all." MinhoΒ  retorted back simply as he continued to munch away the sweets.

Seungmin sighed and turned to look at his older boyfriend then asked to be fed instead. And Minho happily complied. Jisung, on the other hand, gagged at the display, show off.

Β