Suddenly, you wake up in love (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Jisung would very much want to eat fried fish this morning, he feels like not going to stomach any ham or egg or any type of food preferably for breakfast recently. He wants heavy breakfast today. And so his quest begins.

He loves eating fried foods but hates to prepare them himself, but as of the moment he really wants to have fried fish with his warm bowl of rice. But you see, this is also where his dilemma starts.

The moment Jisung puts the fish into the pan of boiling cooking oil, it sizzles and splashes oil everywhere and as reflex, Jisung's left hand flew to the cover of the pan that originally lays beside the stove and uses it to shield his face as  he takes quick steps back away from the stove. His right hand with the laddle is flailing unconsciously in the air. If someone would enter the kitchen right at the moment would surely laugh at Jisung's form.

", that was close." He mumbles as he removes the thing shielding his face, now his problem is how to approach the stove again to flip the fish over.

Just at that moment, his boyfriend comes into the kitchen and sees Jisung standing two meters away from the stove, a laddle in his right hand while a cover of the pan on his left hand. Jisung flinches when hyunjin hugs him from behind without making his presence known to the other.

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin, amused, askes after kissing Jisung's cheek.

"What do you think I am doing?" Jisung scoofs because he definitely hears Hyunjin's teasing voice and he knows that the older just takes a hold of himself not to laugh at him.

Hyunjin laughs, tightens his arms around the younger's hips more, "okay, don't be mad. First off, good morning, baby." He says sweetly, it's still early and although he loves teasing his boyfriend, he's not in the mood of seeing a sad Jisung right now. He plants wet kisses on the side of Jisung's neck, purposely taking attention to that certain spot where he loves to bite on when he's feeding. He stretches his lips for a victory smile when he feels the younger press his back firmly against his chest and he slightly tilts his head as well to make leverage for Hyunjin.

Jisung clicks his tongue and closes his eyes, feeling the cold breath of Hyunjin on his neck, "hmm~ good morning."

"You hungry?" Jisung continues, although they both have different views on hunger but Jisung is so used to it that it becomes normal for him to ask his boyfriend that as if both of them are humans and both of them eat human food. It's been years since the day he became Hyunjin's human blood bag and also years since they've been together when feeling entered the equation.

"Nah, I'm still fine."

"Hmm, just that I'm craving something fried but not eggs this morning."

"Okay. Want me to help you flip it over?" Hyunjin knows him so well.

"Yes, please, be a dear and flip the fish over for me." Jisung says sweetly.

Hyunjin hums and drops one last kiss onto Jisung's neck before he pulls away from the younger's body and takes the laddle from the younger's hand. While Hyunjin works on the fish and totally taking over the stove, Jisung presses his body against the older's back, technically making him a human shield. He then watches over his boyfriend's shoulder, tiptoeing at that, to see Hyunjin expertly flips the fish over without feeling nervous or scared over the flying oil. Hyunjin cannot feel pain obviously, a hot little flying oil from the pan doesn't affect Hyunjin.

"Ah, smells good already. Thank you, babe." Jisung murmurs into the older's ear.

Hyunjin hums and cranes his neck on the side to capture Jisung's lips into a brief kiss before saying, "you're always welcome, my love." Jisung giggles at that, of course, he has the ever flirt boyfriend but he ain't complaining.

"You can set the table, baby, while I get this done." Hyunjin says that it excites the other.

"Okay!" Jisung carelessly drops a peck onto Hyunjin's exposed shoulder and excitedly works on setting the table for his breakfast. It is always like this with them, Hyunjin will let Jisung eat his meal first before he feeds from him and it's also fun watching Jisung stuffing his cheeks full with food. And that's how Jisung's and his vamp boyfriend's mornings most of the times look and feel like.