Ain't Missing You (I Can Lie To Myself) [SeungJin/HyunMin]

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

 Hyunjin and Seungmin are lovers living in the same universe yet there's a huge ocean between them.

"How was your day?"

"Good. Yours?"

"Just fine."

A phone call or video call is a thing to them to keep updated with life and everything in between. They're happy like that, content just like that.

Hyunjin was in Seoul, one of the greatest choreographers in this generation, he's living life to the fullest, had reached fulfilment in the thing that made him the happiest, dancing, and of course being Kim Seungmin's boyfriend too. The latter was studying photography abroad, he's in his last year of his course.

"I miss you." Hyunjin murmured on the other side of the line. 

Did they miss each other? Yes, of course. But no one's ever mentioned it until today (night in Seungmin's area). They talked whatever topic they could settle in every phone and video call they have but not about missing each other.

"I don't." Seungmin answers, a small smile in the corner of his lips but of course, Hyunjin didn't see that.

No one's talking about it, there's actually no need to talk about it when it was obvious in their voices.

Hyunjin laughs at the other end of the line, "eh, impossible!"

It's almost six years already, of course they missed each other.

"I do." Seungmin suddenly says in a quiet voice.

"Hmm?"

"I do miss you too."

"Hah! I know right!" Hyunjin's voice cracked a little, he's like sobbing.

"But hey, I'm almost done here, we can see each other again soon." There's a slight pang in Seungmin's heart upon hearing the older's voice.

With Hyunjin's busy schedules, he couldn't visit the younger during holidays and same goes to Seungmin when all he does is study.

"Yeah, soon." 

"Hmm~ but for now, I have to sleep already because I still have an early class tomorrow and your break is almost over."

"Yeah. Well, tomorrow again?"

"As always. I love you."

"I love you more."

Soon is not that long, at least that's a positive news.