That drunken night (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

"Yongbok-ah!" Felix flinched a bit when he felt a presence behind him  and he's about to turn around to look at the owner of the voice properly but was cut off when there's a body colliding against his back. Then there were strong arms draped around his shoulders.

"H-hey, Binie hyung.." Judging by the way Changbin slurred his words, Felix knew that he's already drunk.

"Yongbok-ah! My Yongbok!" The drunk man was already shoving his face onto Felix's nape, his warm breath has immediately covering the skin there and it made Felix shiver. Sober Changbin wouldn't just shove his face onto Felix's nape like that, he must have taken lots of shots already.

They're in Jeju Island filming their latest episode for SKZ CODE, playing around, eating lots of food and drinking were all part of the content and after wrapping up their filming, they have been instructed to call it a night and rest.

Felix was just minding his own business in the small kitchen of the cabin the staff rented for them, he can confidently say that he's sober enough to still wander around the kitchen. He's not fond of getting drunk so much and he didn't like its aftermath. He can't stand hangovers so he's been dodging his shots like a pro, saying slurs of excuses and thankfully the members shrugged it off and moved on. He can have fun without being wasted so...

Now the matter at hand- or in Felix's situation now, This hyung who was still latched against his back seemed like asleep. There's a steady breathing and a slow movement of his chest, doesn't explain a lot but Felix guessed that Changbin had fallen asleep on his back.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm!" It's a loud hum that it sounded like he's yelling or something. So he's still awake.

"Come on, I'll take you to bed." Unfortunately, they're not sharing a room tonight but that was okay, he's still willing to help his hyung out even if it's just about making sure that he'll make it to his bed safe.

But drunk Changbin seemed to have a different idea, he didn't want to let go of the younger, he's only snaking his arms downwards until they're tightly wrapped around Felix's small waist.

"No, not yet! You're comfortable already, want this...want you..."

"O-okay.." He's not sure himself, it's not awkward and it's not a good sight too if others will see them like this, they will be ed. He knew this hyung's capabilities when drunk and as much as he wanted Changbin all by himself, he still preferred this kind of skinship in private. They're not on vacation together, they're here for work. Even if their members knew about them, it was still safe if moment like this should be done in a closed room.

"But hyung.." Felix said again, hopefully getting Changbin's attention, he sighed. "Baby, please you're drunk, we can't be seen like this." Felix whispered this time as he tried to wiggle his body to face the other.

"em not drunk! You just feel so warm and smell so nice." Changbin is stubborn even when drunk, thankfully he lets Felix face him but he's not backing an inch away from his body. He wanted to be this close to his boyfriend.

"Your roommate might wonder where you were."

"Don't care." It's the last words he said before leaning forward and closing the gap between them. Felix's eyes went wide from the partial shock and was just frozen there. Changbin's lips were so warm and wet against his and that made him hum in contentment, snaking his own arm around the older's neck while the other was bracing on the kitchen counter to held both of their bodies.

He hummed at the feeling of Changbin's tongue poking in between his lips asking for an entrance. All the worries that's been swimming in Felix's brain a while ago were now gone, just got replaced by the image of this Changbin kissing him under the dim light of the kitchen. He missed his boyfriend so much, he was separated with him when the filming had started. He remembered to kiss back, opening his mouth to welcome Changbin's tongue.

"Hmm, Yongbok.." Changbin hummed in between their kiss after inserting his tongue into Felix's mouth once again. Now his tongue was searching for the younger's and when he found it, he rolled it over and under the younger's before it hard.

"Ah, Bin, I miss you." Felix said after he pulled away to breathe, Changbin looked at him with teary and sleepy eyes.

"Miss you too, Lixie." Changbin dove back into claiming the younger's mouth, kissing him roughy this time which Felix has reciprocated with the same enthusiasm. Both of their tongue met after a few of their lips, with their mouths open, tongue fighting, until Changbin caught Felix's tongue in between his teeth. He gave it a tentative bite that is not enough to hurt but it made Felix moan. Changbin pulled one hand away from his boyfriend's waist and put it over Felix's, the one that's been on the counter, he's trying to intertwine them together as they continued to make out.

"Mhm, Bin..." Felix took a long sigh to release his breath through his nose, Changbin is letting him his tongue and Felix is loving the moment. He too had a chance to the older's tongue and did it hard, slurp noises could be heard around the quiet kitchen. When Changbin reclaimed the dominance, he alternately Felix's upper and lower lip, still wet noises filling in the small room.

Before it'll begin to escalate though, someone is clearing their throat by the entrance, the sound made Felix pull back, away from the older's mouth. But Changbin isn't even fazed by whoever disturbed them, he just shoved his face under Felix's jaw and started havoc there until he lets his lips crawled up to the side of the younger's jaw. Felix's eyes are widening at the realization but made no move to stop Changbin, at the same time he looked at the intruder.

"O-oh, Minho hyung-"

"You two get a room." Minho's voice was laced by mischief and amusement.

"I-" Felix paused to stop himself from because Changbin chose to bite on the spot just under his ear, "was about to- to send him to your room." Felix felt like racing by the way he breathed.

"I wonder where my drunk roommate went to but anyway, do you want us to change roommate?"

Felix groaned, not at Minho's proposal but to Changbin's weight that's suddenly slumped onto his front. , did he just sleep on me?

Minho, of course, noticed the situation at hand and just chuckled, "well, I guess that settled then. Yours and Innie's room is the first one upstairs, you should take Changbin with you, it'll be much easier. Don't worry about Innie, I'll talk to him and probably carry him to my room."

Felix smiled at Minho in total appreciation, "thank you, hyung."

"You're welcome." Then Minho was gone.

He sighed, wrapping an arm around sleeping Changbin's waist, "you're lucky I love you." He murmured before dropping a kiss on top of Changbin's head. He quickly maneuvered the older on his back and trudged his way outside the kitchen and towards the stairs with his drunk and sleepy boyfriend onto his back.