Golden Hour (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

While Chan was changing into his uniform for work, his wife, Woojin was feeding their 3-year old son, Jisung, in their living room. It's the first day of the week, still early in the morning but the Bangs were all awake. Little Jisung demanded his Mama's milk and it's just fortunate that Woojin had finished preparing breakfast and just waited for her husband so they all could eat together.

Jisung just turned three years old a week ago and he still randomly asked his Mom's milk refusing the ones in a bottle that Woojin once prepared. Woojin just let him while she's still producing some milk in her s.

Little Jisung, like any other time he demanded for a milk, was slumped against his Mama's lap and her s happily, blinking his eyes lazily while his other hand will squeeze on the other once in a while.

There's a chuckle near them and that Chan was already in his uniform, seeing his son pressed on his wife and mouth busy some milk out of his wife's s were one of Chan's favorite views. It always warmed his heart.

"Give me a minute, Channie." Woojin said, smiling, as she was referring to Jisung still feeding, she can't move while he's still at it.

"Hm, it's fine." Chan winked at his wife as he comfortably situated himself beside Woojin. And the woman already knew what's in her husband's mind after seeing his big grin while looking at their son.

"Chan, don't provoke him, please." Woojin warned, there's no bite in it, just a little reminder because her husband could act like a kid sometimes. It's not a bad thing for her, it's just that she's the one who's gonna suffer the consequence.

"I'm not. It's just..he's so cute like this." Chan sniffed, as if his wife didn't know him already. Her husband leaned down to give a small kiss on top of their son's head.

"Hi, Sungie...good morning. Have a good time there, buddy?" Of course, Little Jisung didn't answer, just continued on his Mama's while he blinked lazily at his Dad.

"I bet it tasted good huh?" And Chan started his shenanigans, Woojin could only sigh.

Little Jisung was very territorial (like any other kid) when it came to his Mama's s and especially if he's feeding, he didn't like it when there's someone else near them aside from him. Not even his Dad.

Woojin got her (Chan's) big shirt unbottoned on the top and both her s were exposed for Jisung, he on one while he played on the other. Right now that his Dad was here, he started to le hard around his Mama's and covered the other with his little palm possessively. Chan didn't really do anything big, just his teasing words and the exaggerated wigglings of his eyebrows that the kid thought his Dad will stealΒ  what are his.

"Channie!" Woojin clicked her tongue to get her husband's attention, she could feel the kid's little wrath and it resulted to her flinching when she started to feel the little's tongue hardened. Jisung squashed his Mama's in between his hardened tongue and the roof of his mouth. It's Woojin's lucky day because often times Jisung would use his teeth and bit her hard.

Chan chuckled, "okay, okay..baby, please, get easy on Mama's ." He then lovingly patted Jisung head. The kid stopped on Woojin's immediately, seemed full already.

Woojin passed him to her husband, "go to Dada for now, bub." She closed the buttons back of the shirt so he could set the table.

Chan was more than willing to still hug and kiss his son before going to work, "baby, why are you so cute?" He has his arms wrapped securely around the kid's frame as he started playfully swaying his body a little as if to rock his son to sleep. It made Little Jisung whine and Chan just chuckled.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" Chan chuckled as he kept on nosing the kid's cheek, he then stopped on swaying his body.

"Breakfast!" Woojin hollered in the kitchen after a few moments, Chan perked up at that and immediately stood up from the couch bringing his son with him still in his arms and towards the kitchen.

"We'll be there, honey!"

"Dada, pancakes!" Jisung yelled excitedly as he wrapped his little arms around his father's neck.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure, Mama has pancakes for you." Chan says softly before kissing the kid's chubby cheek.

Moment like this was golden and Chan was living in it.