Town Pool (HyunSung + ChangLix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

 

Hyunjin was sitting on the edge of the pool, splashing his feet in the water, while watching his husband playing with their son in the middle of the pool. He smiled upon hearing their giggles. They're always here every weekend, their 4-year old kid loved swimming and he preferred the town pool over the ocean, he didn't like salt water and was often allergic to things in the open sea.

With a vest and a little floaty around his body, the kid was enjoying his little swim with the help of his Appa. There were also other couples with their kids who were also enjoying the water in the pool.

"Babe, come on! What are you still doing there?"

Hyunjin already had a swim in the pool for adult earlier though, with his height the water only reached on his mid thigh but he didn't mind it, he had to indulge his baby.

"Hey, kiddo, enjoying the water?" He smiled at his kid, ruffling his wet hair.

"Yes, Daddy!"

Hyunjin was squatting behind his husband and had also took the time to wrap his arms around the younger's waist, he felt him shivering.

"Oh Ji, you cold already? Get out of the water first."

"No I'm fine, just hug me like this." Jisung then leaned his back more to Hyunjin's chest.

"Innie!!"

"Sweety, wait for your Daddy!" A freckled guy was running after the over excited kid who was also Jeongin's friend. They have met the family over a year ago in this town pool. Jeongin was 3 years old then, became friends with 4-year old Seungmin. The now 5-year old Seungmin giggles when his Dad had his arms wrapped securely around his tiny waist before he could even jump into the water.

"Don't run away from us like that- hey Innie!" Changbin broke out a grin looking over the other family in the middle of the pool for kids. The couple waved their hands to Changbin as a sort of a greeting while Jeongin was like jumping out of his floaty in excitement to see the man and the kid with him.

"Uncle Changbin! Can Seungmin play with me?" Jeongin was beginning to splash his way towards the edge of the pool but his Appa got hold of his floaty.

"Innie, that's hyung for you, honey. Seungmin is your hyung." Jisung clicked his tongue.

"Hey Sungie and Hyunjin hyung! Don't worry about them, they're kids, they'll learn eventually." Felix waved his arm to their direction, chuckling.

Hyunjin hummed, "yeah, yeah, Lixie."

"Lemme just prepare this sneaky little boy first, can't have you jump into the water without a floaty on hmm?" Seungmin continued to giggle as he kept on squirming in his Dad's hold just to make Changbin's job difficult.

And this is one of Jeongin's reasons why he loves this town pool and will favor this over the blue ocean, here he met his first and only (as of the moment) playmate. Seungmin has taken an interest of Jeongin too so they clicked the first time their eyes met that apparently made the parents become friends to each other too.

"Daddy, please, let me go into the water!!!" Seungmin was now full on pouting and whining and squirming, he's too excited to play with Jeongin. Changbin playfully scoffed at his son, a hand was carefully wrapped his wiggling son's waist while he puts on his kid's pants.

"Well baby, if you would stop wiggling and put on some pants or Innie will see your bare , I bet you didn't want him to see you like this?" Changbin smirks when that made Seungmin stay still, a slight pink hue on his cheeks.

"That's what I thought." Changbin mumbles, shaking his head in amusement then kissed his baby's pink cheeks right after.

"What happened? Minnie's face is flushing." Felix came beside his boys with the kid's floaty in between his arm and his side.

"Appa, Daddy is so mean to me." Seungmin turned to his Appa with that puppy look on his face, it's always Felix's weakness. Felix then turned to coo at his son.

"Aw, poor baby, come on now, put your pants on properly, Innie's waiting for you in the water. I'll handle mean Daddy for you." Felix playfully glares at his husband as he helps Seungmin into his pants. Seungmin giggles in excitement, Changbin just ruffles his son's hair in affection.

"Thank you, Appa. Thank you, Daddy!" Then he gave them a little hurried kiss on their cheeks, it still made the parents' hearts swell nonetheless.


The town pool may be crowded at times but the littles aren't bothered by it as long as they have all the time in the world splashing in the water. Seungmin and Jeongin both have the wide smiles on their faces, showing off both of their braces.

"Look at them enjoying the cool water, I sometimes wonder how are they not shivering already as they were soaked in the water for too long?" Jisung who just shivers again and has his teeth clattering the way he speaks, Hyunjin chuckles at him as he wraps his arms around his husband tightly.

"Ah, they're kids. They'll eventually get out of the water later if they feel hungry." Felix giggles in Changbin's lap.

The adults were now out of the water as they snuggled together on the mat, eyeing the littles in the water every five seconds, yeah, Felix and Jisung did really count. Eventually, the kids were kind of swimming towards the edge of the pool in their parents direction and raised their arms then made grabby hands.

"Oh look at them, finally wanting to get out of the pool. Cuties." Changbin chuckles, patting his husband's thighs and let him sit on the mat instead, then walked towards the edge of the pool followed by Hyunjin.

"Tired already?" Hyunjin grins at the kids, getting Jeongin out of the water and plants a long kiss on to his now cold cheek. Jeongin just giggles at the action and wraps his short arms around his Dad's neck.

"Dad, come on, please, I'm hungry." Seungmin, always the demanding one, whines seeing that his Dad is not moving to get him out while his friend was already in his own Dad's arms. Changbin hummed, finally reaching for his poor son who starts to shiver when a cold wind suddenly passes by them. 

"Okay, kiddo's, who's hungry?" Jisung shouts from where he set up food on their picnic mat. Both of the littles are shouting in chorus, so excited to finally have some snacks.

"Me!!" Felix giggles at the kids' cuteness when they raised their hands in the air while also giggling.

"You're both such cuties, you know that? Let's just wrap you both up with a towel first, babies, nice and warm."

Soon, the place is filled with giggles of all the children in that pool area, and laughter from the parents. This is how Hyunjin and Jisung wanted to spend their weekends together with their precious son and they didn't mind the company of Seungmin and his own parents. They wouldn't want it any other way, as long as their son's happy.