Rock-a-bye Daddy (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


It was a bizarre day when Chan met Woojin with his three-month old baby boy, Felix. That day was a nightmare for Woojin, it was when his ex lover dumped him, sent him and his baby out of his apartment without nothing except the baby on his front. He got pregnant by his ex-boyfriend and promised him to marry him someday and just wanted him to be patient. But FelixΒ  turned 3-month old and nothing happened, then one day he got dumped, he was wandering in the street with his baby and that's when Chan found them.

Β 


And now, five months later, they lived in together in Chan's flat, the younger tried so hard to teach the little to say "Daddy" as his first word.

Woojin smiled warmly at the other on the couch, his baby was safely sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

He cleared his throat to get the other's attention, when Chan turned to look at him, he grinned.

"What are you doing?" Woojin smiled, taking the space next to his boys.Β 

"I am teaching him to say Daddy to me." Chan was so proud as he said it.

Woojin chuckled and raised his eyebrow, "you sure you're the Dad here?"

"Yeah. I am the Dad, you're the Mom." Chan said simply as if it's that obvious.

Woojin laughed softly, "we're both males though."

"So what?"

"And I'm older." Woojin countered.

"So I can't be the Dad because I'm younger than you? Baby, you're underestimating me, I'm hurt. And, you're only older than me by a few months. Case closed." Chan replied, Woojin just sighed, he knew he can't win over the younger's stubbornness.

"We can be both Dads." Woojin added, a fond smile on his lips.

Chan stubbornly shook his head no, "I'm the Dad and you're the Mom." The poor baby in Chan's lap just blinked his little eyes up to them, too young for this world and too innocent to know what's happening around him.

"Ah, fine. You're the Dad, whatever." Woojin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ha! Hear that Lixie? I'm the Dad, say Daaaaa~ddy~" Chan looked down at the baby in his lap, too happy to be just proven as the Dad.Β 

Woojin on the other side has his heart jumped inside his chest, first of all was because of the love he felt for Chan and second of all was the sight on his side, it's very heartwarming. Even though Felix was not really Chan's biological son, he still treated him as one. He treated Felix like his own.

"I love you." It was a mere whisper but loud enough for the person who's sitting just inches away from him. Chan stopped playing with the baby who also got tired of hearing what Chan had mumbled for him to copy, Chan then looked at the older. And yes, they've been together for only five months yet he truly loved the other.

"Are you okay, Wooj? You rarely vocalize your undying love for me," the other giggled before continuing, "I love you too, but is there something wrong?" Chan's usual worried look was shown onto his handsome face.

Woojin shook his head in fondness, "nothing is wrong, I just love you so much." He then leaned forward and didn't give Chan a chance to mutter a reply as he placed a loud smack on his lips then on top of his son's head before leaving the living room. He heard a chuckle first then a love you too from Chan before he's completely inside the kitchen.

Β 

When Woojin came back into the living room, another heartwarming sight had greeted him. Little Felix was soundly sleeping and being cradled by Chan in his arms and was pressed on to his chest.

"Aw, he's sleeping. You're so good at this." Woojin admitted that Chan was better than him at making Felix sleep, and he's the one who gave birth of Felix but look at the situation now.

Felix will just blink his eyes owlishly at him when Woojin sings a lullaby for him to sleep, it'll take Woojin's time to finish a few lullabies for the baby to finally sleep. But when it comes to Chan, the first verse of the lullaby will make Felix sleep already.

Chan chuckled and murmured a quite reply, "I practiced very hard for this." Then he leaned down to drop a kiss on top of Felix's head.

Woojin smiled at the other, "someday I wanted a child with you too so Felix will not get lonely when he grows up."

Chan blinked up at his boyfriend, " babe, don't try to make me hard, I'm rocking baby Lixie to sleep here." His voice was hushed as if he didn't want the baby in his arms to hear what he was saying.

"I am not! I'm just stating a possibility." Woojin rolled his eyes playfully at Chan.

"Well, let's do that after our marriage." Chan winked and softly gasped when Felix slightly moved in his arms and released a sleepy cute coo, he also made this movement of his mouth as if he's munching something.Β 

"So cute..." Chan mumbled down at the baby who has his lips pursed together after munching on nothing in his little mouth.

Woojin leaned closer to Chan's side, "so you wanna marry me? Are you sure about that?"

"You deserved the world, Jinnie and I am never been this sure with my life choices before. I'm still gonna write more songs for that marriage to happen though, so in the meantime, you and Lixie just stay with me?"

Woojin never even thought too much about him being Chan's boyfriend, because he already has a son and Chan has a lot more possibilities of him finding love with other real single people out there. But he also knew that now that Chan was a rare man to exist in this world-

"I know what you're thinking about, stop it. I told you before I don't mind being with a man who has a child already." Chan said, still rocking his arms to let them sway gently with a sleeping Felix safely tucked in them.

"I know, that's why I love you."
Because Chan was a rare man, he didn't mind marrying a man with a child and Woojin got so lucky with Chan and he was so thankful for that. Someone from above gave him a man like Chan.

"I love you too, now stop over thinking." Chan smiled after a sweet kiss placed onto his cheek.

Woojin leaned up to place a proper kiss against Chan's lips, the movement startled Chan and that's also made Felix stir from his nap. Poor baby.

Both adults were chuckling, "oh I'm so sorry, my little cupcake." Woojin sweetly mumbled as he pressed little kisses over the little's small face.

Chan started to hum a lullaby and back at gently rocking his arms to get Felix back to sleep. Just like the sleeping baby in Chan's arms, Woojin felt so calm and content and happy with Chan beside him. There will be lots of interference in the future but he knew Chan will be there to ground him, care for him and will love him and Woojin will gonna do the same to him.