Mr. Perfectly Fine (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Minho pulled over the car into the school's drive way, turned off the engine and immediately unbuckled his seatbelt to assist his husband.

"Hon, wait for me, I'll open the door for you." Minho quickly said and clambered his way out of the car, but not fast enough when he still caught Seungmin roll his eyes at him. But he wasn't worried about that when he also saw a small smile on the corner of his lips.

"Babe, I'm still fine to do these things, you know." The small pout on the younger's lips and the whine in his voice made Minho smile while going around the other side of the car to open the door for Seungmin. This wasn't the first time Minho did these small things for Seungmin and even if he's not pregnant, he knew Minho would still be very happy to do all these things for him- like totally served him. Minho would never stop making his heart flutter everytime, Seungmin thought.

"I know, baby, we just need to be careful and to be sure you're not exerting too much effort especially with that seven-month bulge tummy." Minho said now opening the door and helped Seungmin unbuckle his seatbelt. Minho was obviously happy, Seungmin noticed, that he's being obedient. Seungmin can't just have the conscience to fight his husband and just letting the older do all those things to him. He's whipped as well, he's happy seeing  Minho happy and the way to make the older happy was for him to cooperate and to obey him.

"Ugh, fine. Tsk. He's kicking in me." Seungmin's whiny voice came back, it made Minho worry for a bit.

"Are you okay?" Minho leaned his face towards Seungmin's checking him up for some discomfort. Seungmin released a soft sigh as he slowly nodded his head.

"I guess, it's the kid's way of saying thanks to his Daddy. He's happy that you took care of his Appa." Seungmin winked at his husband.

Minho blinked at his husband, he didn't show it but Seungmin knew it affected him because his ears were now pink. But Minho recovered quickly then he muttered, "I got worried over nothing."

Seungmin giggled, "you worry too much, I'm fine." And it's also like saying thanks to his husband. He's thankful to have Minho as his husband in general.

"Fine, hold my arm when you come down." Minho ed his left arm for Seungmin to take when he got out of the car. But before that though, Seungmin softly grabbed his husband's pretty face, cupped it carefully into his hands then pulled his face into a sweet kiss. Minho softly yelped at the sudden motion but he kissed back nonetheless. They shared a sweet and quiet kiss. Seungmin pulled away first with a playful bite onto Minho's upper lip.

"Love you." Seungmin whispered and giggled after pecking Minho's lips once again.

Minho seemed to be pulling out of his momentary daze and answered, "love you too." Then he helped his husband get off their car, taking his bag with him. Minho's all out doing these things every day, send Seungmin to school for his class, opened the door for him and even walked him towards his classroom with the younger's bag slung around his arm before he's gone to his workplace then later on picked him up. It's their routine that even if Seungmin always denied or whined about Minho being like this, however, he's thankful enough; his husband didn't need any reminder, he's very responsible like that. He's thankful he got Minho as his husband.

"Teacher Min!" There's a chorus of loud greetings from the door of a classroom, it's always like this every morning as well. These two cute twin siblings always greeting him in the morning and saying goodbye in the afternoon as enthusiastic as they could be. Sometimes, he would imagine the same scenario with his own son. That thought made him caress his bump.

"Good morning to you too, Lixie and Jisungie..." Seungmin has a wide smile in return. These kids were just so cute. Minho had successfully walked with Seungmim towards the classroom with those two kids by the doorway. They heared surprised gasps from the kids while eyeing at Minho who now led his husband to the table and laid his bag on top of the said table as well.

Seungmin raised an eyebrow to the kids but it's just to humor them, he understood that he has a very good looking husband but really, he can't have a first grader rivals with his own husband.

"Excuse me, that's my husband you're staring at. I'm sorry but he's taken."

The kids giggled while Minho just shook his head in amusement.

"Hello~" Minho greeted the kids shorty with a sweet smile.

"I wanna be handsome like you!" Said little Jisung.

"Oh, me too! Me too!" Added little Felix.

"Yeah, yeah, my husband is handsome, I am aware. And I understand that you wanna look like him, well, you have to study first, be good boys and sit in your respective desks." Seungmin said using his sweet teacher-like voice while coaxing his pupils to sit in their chairs. The kids giggled once again before running back into their seats.

"Really, Seungmo?" Minho asked, smirking at his husband who's also now sitting on his chair.

"What?" The pregnant man rolled his eyes playfully.

"I thought in a second there that you got jealous over your pupils."

"Get out of here so my pupils can stop giggling and ogling at you!" Seungmin hissed, he's not annoyed, the only annoying part was having a handsome husband that even his own pupils thought so as well. It wasn't the first time that Minho was here but usually when they arrived here, there's still no pupil in the classroom.

Minho chuckled, "hmm, see you later, baby. Love you." He leaned down and dropped a kiss on top of Seungmin's head then one onto his forehead, then leaned down some more to also plant a kiss onto his bump, "you too, little one, I love you. Be a good boy, take care of Appa." Seungmin smiled and hummed back as he yelled a be safe, love you too! to the retreating back of his husband.

Minho was out of the doorframe when he turned back around to wink at his pregnant husband before he was out of Seungmin's sight for real. What a flirt, tsk, Seungmin thought but there's a subtle smile plastered onto his face. There's a couple of giggles from the distance that made Seungmin glare at them, in a playful way though. But he can't deny it that he has the most handsome, most loving, most caring, responsible, and the finest husband ever.

So yeah, Seungmin thought, being pregnant is not so bad at all when he has the perfect husband.