Mistletoe (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

"Babe."


Jisung sounds whiny and Hyunjin knows exactly why. They are just chilling outside their shared room and do a little walk in the December night. Their apartment is just a few minutes away by foot from the plaza. It's Friday, start of the weekend, it's a very good chance for a walk and also it's the first day of the month, Hyunjin says he wants to buy Christmas decorations to somewhat light up their home.

And halfway through their walk back to their apartment, Hyunjin's phone keeps on buzzing in his pocket and since then, his attention was divided.


Hyunjin unintentionally neglects his boyfriend but also he cannot just simply ignore the few messages he got from the dance club.


"Yeah?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow without leaving his sight to the phone screen. Then he hears a sigh.


"I want to buy a drink. Sit here and wait for me. What do you want?"


Hyunjin smiles, finally looking up to see Jisung's pout.


"I'm good. I'll just wait here."


Jisung immediately turns away from him, it makes Hyunjin smile because a neglected Jisung is a whiny Jisung. He somehow feels bad after seeing the drop of Jisung's shoulders as the younger marches towards the little fruit shake stall. So Hyunjin decides to pocket his phone and thinks that the few messages there can wait. He has a boyfriend to cheer.


When Jisung is back, now sitting beside him, a fruit shake in his hands.


"Aren't you cold?"


"No." Jisung answers before sipping on his drink, obviously avoiding his eyes. It is also obvious that Jisung is not happy at him.


"Wanna go home." Jisung states.


"Hm..." And Hyunjin can't let Jisung stay unhappy at him for long, thankfully something comes up in his mind and he acts fast before Jisung could even stand up.


"Did you know that if a couple kiss under the mistletoe, their relationship will last longer?" Hyunjin makes that up but whatever he just wants an introduction before diving into doing something what he has in mind.


Jisung rolls his eyes, the older smiles at that because one, Jisung is cute even though he's rolling his eyes at him; and two, he sees a small smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth, that means he got his boyfriend's attention.


"Okay? You just wanted a kiss. Stop making the mistletoe as a ty excuse." Jisung deadpans before noisily slurping his drink.


"Aw, babe...can you at least pretend that I made sense?" Hyunjin makes a fake sad face.


"Fine. But where can we find a damn mistletoe?" Jisung clicks his tongue, turning side to side as if he is finding a mistletoe hanging somewhere. Hyunjin immediately brightens, he can proceed to do his plan.


"Here. I bought one." Hyunjin says, bringing a small mistletoe from his tote bag and hastily holds it above their heads.


"Eh?" Jisung asks, confused, but also looking up and sees the little thing above them. He sighs and makes his eyes small. He can't believe his boyfriend sometimes.


"Kiss?" Hyunjin whispers then proceeds to puker his lips.


"Really. You're serious? Here?" Hyunjin watches as Jisung's eyes widen. He just nods his head up and down, lips are still pukered.


Then he hears the younger sighs before leaning forward and places a peck against his lips. But before Jisung can lean away, Hyunjin holds his face by cupping his cheeks in his palms then capture his lips into a proper kissβ€” the mistletoe is now lying on the ground, poor thing, Hyunjin just drops it so easily just to hold Jisung's face. Thankfully, Jisung immediately kisses back.


When they pull away, Hyunjin still doesn't let go of his boyfriend's face. There's a big grin onto their faces as they press their forehead together.


"I'm sorry, I neglected you. I love you."


"I would say it's okay, but it wasn't."


"Can you forgive me?"


"Hm, maybe after another kiss." Hyunjin sees the other man grin.


"You're bold huh. I love that."


"I don't need a mistletoe excuse. I ask a kiss when I want one unlike someone."


"Fine, fine...just wanna make you smile."


Jisung giggles, "silly. Now kiss me."


And Hyunjin doesn't need to be told twice.