Don't Give An F (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

A door slammed open and a shriek followed, "someone pinch me!" Jisung's eyes were wide and his fellow mates who stumbled behind him have their jaw dropped.

Seungmin's hand suspended in the air, he was about to feed Minho with pizza when the door of Minho's flat slammed open and Jisung's shriek echoed in the room. They're sitting too close to each other, that doesn't look like two people who aren't fond with each other.

"Oh hi there guys." Minho simply greets their friends (read: intruders) before taking the pizza into his mouth.

"Ow! What the , babe!" Jisung shouted, glaring at Hyunjin who just hit the back of his head.

"You said pinch you so I did." Hyunjin shrugged. While the other laughed at the couple, Minho and Seungmin on the other side were not amused and felt disturbed with their supposed to be a lazy night of just them together.

"I said pinch! Not smack the back of my head!" Jisung hissed, Hyunjin rolled his eyes but the fond smile on his lips shows how much he loves the other even though they're acting like tom and jerry sometimes.

"What are you all doing here?" Seungmin with his usual bored tone said, continuing to feed Minho a piece of their treat as if they're not disturbed by their annoying (but they still love them nonetheless) friends.

"So the rumor is true?" Felix wanders loudly, already awoken by his daze.

"What humor? Tsk. Why are you all here? Can't you see we're having a date here?" Minho scoffed.

"Ohhhh a date~ so it's true, you and Seungmin are dating?" Jeongin joined the commotion.

"Duh. Yeah." Minho said boredly as he pushed himself more to his boyfriend's side.

"And you both don't bother to tell us? Really?" Changbin widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Huh? I thought we made it clear?" Seungmin is stil uninterested while sipping his cold drink.

"No ! You didn't tell us anything! Just a rumor around the campus because someone saw you kissing in the library!" Jisung yelled at the couple on the couch who remained unbothered.

"Well, yeah, we're dating. Happy?" Minho said uninterested which made Seungmin chuckle beside him.

"Babe, you could have at least said it in a cheerful way you know." But the older just tsked, continuing his shoving of food inside his mouth.

"Fine! It's not that we don't believe you or something but can you give us a proof?" Felix timidly ask.

"A proof huh." Minho suddenly sits up straight, smirking. Then he turned to softly grabbed Seungmin's nape to pull him closer for a heated kiss. Not even a few seconds later that a tongue is involved when Seungmin so easily opened his mouth for Minho's tongue. Seungmin is almost on Minho's lap, wrapping his arms tight around the older's waist. Jeongin shrieks so loud and Chan immediately had his large hand blocked their precious maknae's eyes.

"Um I think we uh saw enough." Chan clears his throat.

With one last tug of Seungmin's lower lip, Minho pulled away from the younger's lips and peck them one more time before facing his friends who had their jaws dropped on the floor.

"So now that It's been cleared up, will you get out of here so we can continue? Or you all could watch, we don't mind." Minho smirked.

Jeongin is the first one to react, "err no thanks, I'm out of here, goodbye!" Then he's out of the door followed by Changbin, Felix and Chan.

"Well, I don't mind watching you havingβ€”" Jisung said smugly but was being cut off by his own boyfriend.

"Oh no, you don't. Come on, let's get out of here." Hyunjin dragged his boyfriend out of the door.

Seungmin smiled at his friends' antics.

"Aish those idiots, really.." Minho said while stuffing his mouth with the pizza that was still left.

Seungmin turned his attention from the door to his boyfriend, "you're harsh to them you know."

"I said they can watch, so shall we continue?" Minho said smugly after swallowing what's in his mouth.

"We're about to watch a movie before we rudely interrupted, so we'll continue that plan." Seungmin smirks at the pout of Minho's lips, that was definitely not what he meant.

"Damn at least I tried." The older whined.

Seungmin just chuckles, he can't believe Minho has this cute and whiny side but he's glad that he's also the one witnessing this. He leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend one more time.

"Now stop whining, get your laptop and start the movie, our snacks are running out!"

Β 

Β