Surprise! (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

It's weekend finally, Changbin has been planning a surprise dinner date with his boyfriend, Felix.


He wanted to propose to him. They were together for 4 years already and Changbin thinks that everything has been settled down like he has career as one of the well known producers with his long time friends, they are known as 3RACHA. He is financially stable, his boyfriend too, as one of the well known choreographers in Korea. They have their own apartment. And he was a hundred and one percent sure that Felix is the one he wanted to grow old with. So, he thinks, it's really time to level up their relationship.


"Babe! I'm home!" Changbin shouts as he takes off his shoes.


On the other side, Felix was tired. He was tired of his boyfriend. Tired of waiting that one day his short Β boyfriend will ask him the golden question already. And now, he can hear Changbin calling him. If Changbin is so slow to ask him then he'll be the one to ask him instead.


"Hey, Lix I--" Changbin was cut off by Felix.


"I'm tired, Binnie."


"Oh. Uhm.. okay, let me shower first then we'll--"


"No! I'm tired! I'm tired of you!" No. Felix is not angry, sometimes his boyfriend is just too slow for his liking. He can see the shock on the handsome face of his boyfriend.


Changbin doesn't know what to think. This was not what he planned.


"What do you mean, Felix?" Changbin is now sad and confused. He felt like crying, he just held it in and silently prayed for the gods above to not let any tear to ing fall from his damn eyes.


"This boyfriend thing, I'm tired of it."


Changbin wanted to wait for Felix to say that he was just joking but all he can see on Felix's face is that like he was so done and tired of him.


"Baby, y-you mean, our relationship?"


"Yes."


"A-are you b-breaking up with m-me?" Changbin wanted to cry.


"What? Silly, no!" It's Felix's turn to get confused.


"Then, what do you mean? Babe, this is not the time of pranking me please I--- why are you laughing?"


Felix is indeed laughing, he too was confused and realized it sounded wrong.


"Oh my God, I'm sorry, babe. It sounded wrong." He says as he hugs Changbin who has now a stray tear falling down on his cheek.


"Please, tell me you're joking." Β He thought of his plan and surprise, all efforts with the help of Jisung and Chan will turn to nothing. He can't think straight, he just let himself be hugged by Felix, he didn't care if he already cried. He loves Felix so much and waking up every morning knowing that Felix won't be there, it breaks his heart upon just thinking it.


"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean it that way. I just mean, I'm tired of being your boyfriend..." He releases Changbin from his hug and looks at his face, cupping his cheeks and wiping some tears that are still rolling down on his cheeks using his thumbs.


"...because I wanted to be your husband already." Felix said in a little voice that Changbin didn't almost grasp what he said.


"I know it's too early for this but I wan--" Felix was cut off by Changbin, except this time, Changbin kissed him. As they pulled away from each other, Changbin cupped Felix's face.


"Do not scare me like that, you hear me?"


"I said I was sorry, I did not mean it to sound like that.." Felix pouts which earned another kiss from his boyfriend. Changbin smiles. He takes the ring out of his pocket, open it and finally the golden question..


"Will you marry me, Felix?" Changbin said smiling. Very romantic, Changbin. Well done.


"Holy... You're so slow, I've been waiting for this, of course I do! I mean yes! Yes, I will marry you!" Felix said and giggled as he was being kissed again by Changbin after kissing the ring on Felix's finger.


"I do huh.." Changbin teased. Felix shoved his face to Changbin's neck, whining.


Changbin chuckled and murmured, "you're so cute."


"Really, I've been planning this the whole week, and I thought you're going to break up with me, so I just asked this now instead of later after our dinner."


Felix was shocked. He was indeed a dumb for not being patient enough. He suddenly felt bad for ruining the supposed to be a surprise.


"I'm sorry, I ruined your plan." Felix said, pouting. He trully felt guilty.


"It's okay.. as long as, you will not scare me like that ever again, okay?" He cupped Felix's face again to make him look at him.


"I promise." and they sealed it with a chaste kiss.


Well, they still enjoy their dinner date that evening. He intented to surprise Felix but it turned out, he was the one who was surprised by his boyfriend instead.


That was one hell of a surprise, Changbin thought.