Under the Tree (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Felix sighed as he sat down under the tree, one of his favorite places in his university aside of the canteen.

He felt extremely tired today. He did not know why. Maybe because he did not see his boyfriend when he got to school today. He was early for his dance practice, which he really despise so much. He loves dancing, but waking up early and starts his day without seeing Changbin first is another story.

Changbin will not be in school until past 1 o'clock in the afternoon because that is when his class will start.

"Sleepy?" A voice said. A voice he knew so much. A voice belongs to the man he loves so much, that in fact under this same tree, their love blooms. And this tree was the witness of it.

He opens his eyes and smiles as he see his boyfriend standing in front of him. "Binnie!" He exclaimed as he shot up from his sitting position and turned to hug Changbin. Changbin then hugged Felix back.

Felix felt like he was recharging and forgot that he was tired awhile ago. And this tree was once again the witness of it.

"Are you okay, baby?" Changbin said as he cupped Felix's face and pecked at Felix's pouty lips.

"Now, I'm feeling more than okay!" He said and giggled.

"Come on, our class will start soon.." Changbin said.

Felix pouts. "What?" Changbin asks amused.

"Let's stay for awhile...please?" Felix pleaded, puppy eyes on display.

As for Changbin, everything Felix did was adorable. He was so whipped for Felix and this same tree was the witness of it yet again.

"Of course, baby."

They cuddled under the tree. It was chessy but it was and still their thing.

Under this tree, he met Felix. Under this tree, he witnessed Felix's pretty smile. Under this tree, he felt inlove. Under this tree, their love bloomed. Under this tree, Felix gave him his sweet 'yes.' 

He smiles as he remembered all those things with Felix.

"I love you." He whispers to Felix's ear as he kissed Felix's ear lobe.

Felix giggled, "it tickles, Binnie~~" 

"Oh yeah? Where? Here?" as he kissed Felix's neck while tickling his side.

"No, please----Binnie, n-no p-please sto-stop!!" Felix shouts. Changbin chuckled and took mercy to his boyfriend's pleading. As Felix's laughter died down, the bell rang.

"Let's go?" Changbin stood up and offered to Felix his hand.

"Yeah... it's a shame though.." Felix pouts.

"And why is that?" Changbin chuckles.

"We're going to leave Mr. Tree again." He said as he longingly looks at the tree. His been calling their tree, Mr. Tree since they had started their relationship three years ago.

"Well, we'll visit here again tomorrow, like always, yeah?"

"yeah, you're right." Felix beamed.

"Binnie?"

Changbin hummed.

"I love you too."

Changbin smiled.


Before they leave Mr. Tree, they share a chaste kiss for the tree to witness again.