The Mafia Leader's Boyfriend (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Changbin was on the meeting with his subordinates when his cellphone rang.

"I am on the meeting right now, this better be important, Bang."

"Your boyfriend broke my driver's legs, Seo. Better collect your man before he'll step on the wrong legs."

"Gee, thanks for your concern over Felix. But no, I'm sure your driver deserved it. Now, I have to go, I still have a meeting to finish." Changbin clicked his tongue as well as the call to end before throwing his cellphone to his secretary's awaiting hands.

"Where's Felix?"

"Uh sir- he didn't tell you? He's in Mirror Bar. Should I fetch him?"

"Yes please."

He knew that no one will have the courage to touch Felix. He also knew that his boyfriend will not do such things to anyone without his reason.

_
Felix was a little bit tipsy and was happily dancing on one of the makeshift platforms in the room, he swayed his body along with the hiphop music played in the background. He just have the time of his life alone since his oh so hardworking boyfriend cancelled their date last minute because of some emergency meeting. In short, he's pissed but not to his boyfriend in general, sometimes he just wish to have been fallen to a simple man instead. Changbin was always busy and while he can't do something about it, he wouldn't like to pissed the other off by acting like a brat. He had seen him mad and he didn't want to be on the receiving end of his wrath.

"Hey you, dumb , why don't you come down from there and dance on my lap instead?" He heard someone called him, he was so sure that the man just called him dumb and he really hate being called as one. He stopped dancing and turned to the man sitting on the couch comfortably with both of his feet thrown over the small table in front of him. Felix smirked at the evil idea playing on his mind, oh Changbin will not love it.

"What are you waiting for? Come down here, my lap is more convenient that that pole up there."

Felix rolled his eyes, "okay." And he jumped from the platform, his high-heeled boots landed perfectly on the mans hanging legs. He smiled evilly at the man's scream of misery and pain. He was sure he heard bones cracked. He jumped down from the already broken legs of the man, looking smug.

"Oh I'm sorry, my bad." Felix sing-songed, giggling slightly at the pleasure of doing little bad things. The man was still screaming in pain and all the other people around them just bat an eye to the commotion and turned around back to what they were doing because they knew who Felix was.

"Lee Felix, that's my driver!" A curly-haired man shrieked as he looked at the man who now has broken legs in horror.

"Oh hi, Mr. Bang. Good evening~" Felix giggled as he just greeted him simply, no one ever dared to just greet and giggle at one of the baddest mafia leaders of their place, no one but Felix. He's the boyfriend of one the baddest mafia leaders for a reason.

_
Felix scoffed when he got out of the bar swaying and saw that familiar vehicle parked not so far from the entrance. He swayed his body as he walked towards it. Then someone had opened the vehicle's door on the passenger seat.

"Good evening, Lee Know-hyung~" Felix giggled as he let the older maneuver him inside the van without him hitting his head on the roof.

Minho just hummed at the younger while carefully putting the seat belt on his form. He was very familiar of this situation, it was like at that moment when he 'accidentally' burned down the whole company of liquor.

"He's mad again, right?" Felix suddenly asked his driver at the moment.

"He's just tired, not mad, especially not at you."

"Well, that's good to hear." Felix mumbled, he's not afraid of his boyfriend per se. He didn't really want Changbin to be mad in general. People are just triggering him to do bad things, it's not intentional.

"Alright, we're here. He's in the living room, I'll just park the van in the garage."

Felix still swayed his body while walking towards the living room, he can already see Changbin's silhouette in the dim lit room.

"Baby? Is that you already?"

Felix giggled upon hearing his boyfriend's voice, and Minho was right, he was tired because he sounded tired.

"Come here for a minute."

Felix sat directly on Changbin's lap, the older just wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, "you're drunk."

"No, no, just tipsy, I'm- I'm quite alright."

Changbin chuckled, "tsk, uh huh, was that why you still have the energy to break Bang Chan's driver's legs?" He sounded amused, so thank God for that. Felix was saved for being the potential receiving end of his boyfriend's wrath.

"Well, he called me dumb ." Felix answered innocently, shoving his face in to Changbin's neck. 

"Oh did he." And it's not even a question, Changbin tightly wrapped his arms around the younger's form. He knew Felix hated to be called as and he definitely hated it too. Not his man.

"Lee Know?"

"Yes sir?"

"My phone please?"

After he received his phone, he immediately dialled Bang Chan's number, waiting impatiently for the other end to answer.

"Hel-"

"Nobody is safe for calling my Felix . Take care of your driver because I'm gonna kill him myself the moment I see him." Then he shuts his phone down and throws it back to his secretary.

 

_
Felix was soundly asleep in Changbin's arms already the moment he carried the younger to their bathroom. Changbin then decided that shower can wait seeing his boyfriend is already asleep, he doesn't have the heart to wake Felix up. 

"Well, I guess let's call it a night then, sweetheart." He tucked Felix in their bed instead and leaned down to give a long peck on Felix's forehead and one on each of his cheeks.

Felix didn't need his protection, he knew it himself because the younger is so capable of doing that to his self. Changbin smiled, he didn't need to stress himself over it, now he just have a make up date to plan.

"Love you, sweetheart, so much." Felix, even in his deep sleep, smiled at that.