It's My Birthday (Make A Wish) {SeungMinho&SeungJin}

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

It started with a simple and basic celebration of a typical birthday, making a wish and then blowing the candles on the cake.

"What did you wish for, babe?" Minho asked softly into the younger's ears, the action was supposed to turn him on but not if one boyfriend who held the cake for him sent a death glare towards his other boyfriend.

After nibbling Seungmin's earlobe, Minho made an innocent act of batting his pretty eyelashes towards the glaring boyfriend in front of them. Now, Seungmin was happily in a relationship with these two pretty individuals but that didn't mean the other two were okay with each other. Minho and Hyunjin were always fighting and constantly having a competition of who will top Seungmin.

"What?"

"Don't be stupid, I mean I was surprised Seungmin even got you as his boyfriend when you're this stupid. Wishes were not meant to be announced around like how you're stupid brain works!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes that Seungmin was scared if they will fall out of its sockets.

"Oh? I'm surprised you know something," Minho fake-gasped just to rile Hyunjin more. Minho's not stupid, Seungmin knew that, he did all that on purpose to provoke Hyunjin more because the whole world knew how he was so easy to get angry.

"Oh I'm so sorry baby for asking such stupid question then." Minho kissed Seungmin's cheek, the latter was awkwardly sitting on the oldest lap. He sighed, "come on, you two, can you please at least be civil on my birthday? Please? Do it for me?"

"Oh you want us to pretend that we're okay just for today?"

"I-" Seungmin sighed again, if this will continue, his hair would turn gray for the next minutes. He sometimes felt like he's having wrong life decisions and that he's just dragging these two forcefully to be happy with him. The moment he knew he was in love with not just one person but two pretty people, he's not shy of asking both of them but what he didn't know was how these two have some bad blood to each other. He didn't even know the real story behind their bad blood and he's not interested in knowing what petty things they're on, he just wanted a peaceful birthday for once.

"If you don't kiss and make up right now, I'll call it a night. It's over! I'll just literally sleep in my bed on my birthday, I don't care if I don't get any on my ing birthday if you two will continue showing me this childish act again."

"We could act civil tonight baby but-" Hyunjin cut himself off, he gritted his teeth because he's itching to finish that sentence with 'but don't expect us to kiss and make up because that won't happen, not in a million years.' But he did stop himself upon seeing the long pout on his boyfriend's lips. He didn't dream of being the reason of Seungmin's sadness especially on his birthday.

"Fine! ing fine! ! Okay, I'm- !"

"Actually, you're saying gibberish words right now, can't understand ya," Seungmin groaned because Minho was just a tease and it'll simply burst Hyunjin's anger out more.

"That's because you're stupid!"

Seungmin forcefully got up from Minho's lap, he almost elbowed the cake if it's not for Hyunjin's amazing reflexes, "fine, I'm out of here. Be childish all you want, I don't wanna see both of your faces tonight."

And no sweet callings from the two would make up his mind, he would rather be alone cold on their couch than to have those two acting like ing children.

"Seungmo~~~ come back here~" Minho sweetly called him but he made up his mind, none of that tonight.

"Baby, the cake! Aw come on, sorry okay?" Hyunjin called him too, but again, none of that tonight.

He got one wish this year, it's for his boyfriends to at least be civil with each other when the three of them will be together.

 

"It's your fault." It's Minho's turn to give Hyunjin a hard glare.

" you!"

"Try me, ."

"Who are you calling me , ?"

Minho scoffed, "betweeen us two, you're the ing ! You suddenly came up and presented your in between me and Seungmin. You're the because you knew we're together yet you chose to be a and seduced my Minnie."

"Excuse me-"

"You're excused, . The door is widely open, go on, get out of here, since you ruined Seungmin's night already!"

"you- urggggh! I can't stand you! If it's not for Seungmin-"

"Likewise, honey. Now, get lost!"

Halfway of their fight, Seungmin was annoyed hearing the two's bickering inside their room, so he was out of the door of his and Minho's apartment. He has enough, he just wished for one thing, it's his ing birthday but no his boyfriends chose to be jerks tonight. He has one wish yet it was too much for the heavens to grant it this year.

One year of dating Lee Minho, Hyunjin came in the picture, they both were okay about Seungmin's situation, he has then two boyfriends for two years now but it was never always rainbows and sunshines because those two were literal cat and dog. But Seungmin loved the both of them, he can't choose between the two. If they could just sit and talk like a normal people for even a minute, Seungmin knew they will like each other. Of course, it's just in Seungmin's mind, in reality those two can't handle each other without throwing hurtful words.

He wrapped his own jacket around him, it's past 10 in the evening, he understands if the wind is so cold already, he found a free bench on the corner of the plaza he was in, there's not that much of people around, it's peaceful.

 

"Minho!"

Minho rolled his eyes, the is being dramatic again. It's been a minute since Hyunjin goes out of the room and now he was calling him frantically.

"What, ?"

"Seungmin's not here."

"What?!" What does he mean by Seungmin's not here?

"Seungmin is not here, ing come out of there!"

"What did you say?"

"I looked for him when I came out because literally he's not on the couch like he told us a while ago, but he's not in the kitchen and in the bathroom either! Did he leave?" Minho would have laughed at the worried face of the younger if they're in a different situation. Hyunjin was about to cry and he didn't care if Minho will start laughing at him.

 

"Oh !" Minho quickly wrapped himself around his coat when he saw Seungmin's jacket and boots were not on its rack anymore. He also managed to grasp the other's coat and passed it to the other, "come on, hurry up, wear your coat and shoes!"

"Did he really leave?"

"What do you think, genius? His jacket and shoes were not here!"

While Hyunjin hastily puts on his coat and boots, Minho dialled their younger boyfriend's number but they could only hear Seungmin's phone ringing in their bedroom.

", he left his ing phone here. Great." Minho gritted his teeth and Hyunjin flinched at the action, he felt like it's his fault.

Hyunjin almost face planted himself if not for Minho's grip on the back of his coat when the older suddenly grabbed him out of the door. He pursed his lips in silence and he also thought of crying but he also thought that it wouldn't help find their boyfriend.

 

"I ed up! I messed up again!" Hyunjin mumbled for a hundred times already and if they're in a different situation, Minho would rolled his eyes off of its socket. He knew Seungmin that he's already mature and he just need some time alone because he was annoyed of him and Minho being each other's sore . Minho can't help it though, he loved provoking the other. It's not his fault if Hyunjin got riled up so easily, it was fundoing it.

"Hyunjin, hey! Listen, it's not your fault, okay? It's partly my fault too, for provoking you in front of him." Minho stood awkwardly in front of Hyunjin, they're in the middle of nowhere in the cold evening, trying to find their boyfriend. Talking to Hyunjin without those degrading words was not his cup of tea but he has to do it, he can't have two people lose their minds tonight.

"It's really my fault, I am just being over dramatic again and-"

"yeah, well, I appreciate your honesty but I am at fault too. Let's just find Seungmin first, okay? Let's talk later." Minho softly said, bringing his sleeve up to Hyunjin's eyes and have to dry his tears that were about to fall and gave him the sweetest smile he can muster just to coax the younger that was about to cry. He can't deal a cry baby tonight, not when he still didn't know where their birthday boy was.

"Okay."

 

And eventually, they both found the younger chilling on one of the benches in the plaza, it would be a lie if they say that they didn't both release a big and loud sigh of relief. Hyunjin's smile was so bright that brought some kind of shiver on Minho's spine when the younger looked at him in excitement when they found Seungmin.

Hyunjin was the first to run to where Seungmin was sitting and Minho was just chuckling at the cute act, he would definitely not tell Hyunjin about that.

"Baby! You're here! Thank God, we found you!" Hyunjin immediately hug the younger tightly after fixing his jacket. Minho just watched the two while he made himself comfortable on the other side of Seungmin.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you're not done yet with your bickering?" Seungmin's voice was small as if like he's already feed up with them. Seungmin looked at nothing in particular, he just sat there, enjoying the past minutes of peace. Hyunjin giggle awkwardly while looking Minho on the side for a second.

"Ey, baby, come on, let's go home, it's already cold here hmm? And who's bickering? We're not bickering- uh- right hyung?" It's obvious when Hyunjin lie to him, Seungmin can even tell a lie even if his eyes were closed.

Seungmin rose a eyebrow that made Hyunjin laugh awkwardly, he clicked his tongue in displeasure. "Oh yeah? What was that in the apartment then?" Seungmin almost scoffed at Hyunjin while crossing his arms on his chest. He can feel the older stiffened beside him as Hyunjin laughed awkwardly again.

"We're really not fighting, Minnie, we're just uh- it was part of a surprise! Yeah, that's a surprise, it was planned!" Seungmin scoffed but he perked up in interest, could it be? Hyunjin noticed the younger's raised eyebrow so he just goes with coaxing him more.

"Plan huh. And what plan was that Minho?" Now Seungmin turned to his other side and looked at the smirk on Minho's face.

"Oh well, since it's nice hearing Hyunjin's angelic voice, why don't we listen to him more? Tell us, baby, our plan?"

"I-" Hyunjin was about to curse Minho, what a jerk! But he remembered Seungmin, their boyfriend, who was patiently waiting for some kind of explanation and he can't have Seungmin walking out of them again tonight.

"It was a fore play, okay?" Hyunjin just go with the first thing that came out of his rotten brain. Minho who was comfortably back hugging Seungmin has a wide smirk on his lips, his eyes were sparkling as he rests his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Oh? A- a fore play? Wow, I didn't know. Oh- did I- did I screw it up then?" Seungmin for the first time tonight was surprised, did he just screw his boyfriends surprise for him tonight?

"No, no, baby, don't worry about it, you didn't know, we understand your reaction. It was a stupid idea anyway. Uh- let's just go home, it's still 11, we could still you know, celebrate your birthday."

 

"Not so fast, I am not some dumb fool who would actually believe your , sorry I love you both but I kinda need a proof."

It was Minho's time to freeze, he was so suddenly feeling nervous, he chuckled awkwardly that he immediately covered it with clearing his throat, "a-a proof?"

"Yeah. A proof. Prove it to me that you both made up." Seungmin said with finality. Minho gulped. Why was he nervous all of the sudden?

"Right, well, I hope this will do." Minho flinched so hard, he didn't knew that Hyunjin was now siting beside him, too close for his own likings. But he also kinds of thankful for the younger to take over because he honestly didn't know what to do if he started stuttering in front of their younger boyfriend who has a firm look on his face while eyeing them suspiciously.

"Surprise me." Seungmin said with a smirk and Minho could die right then and there because Hyunjin was leaning too close to him while eyeing his lips. Why was Hyunjin eyeing at his lips? Then the next thing he knew, he was gripping Hyunjin's hair at the back of his head- wow his hair didn't just look pluffy because it's actually pluffy- and shove his tongue into the younger's throat, he was surprised even more hearing Hyunjin's content sighs during their impromptu making out session. He bit the younger's lower plump lip hard enough for Hyunjin to moan deliciously then they heard a surprise gasp in front of them, that's also when they remembered that they're still in the plaza with Seungmin with them.

Seungmin's face showed a literal surprise look on it, he cannot believe his eyes, did his boyfriends really made up? Was their bickering really a fore play as part of their surprise to him? But he has no time to feel bad while watching his two beloved boyfriends making out in front of him.

"Oh my god- this is such a ing amazing birthday ever!" Seungmin shrieks in happiness, does this mean his birthday wish came true?

Both Minho and Hyunjin were panting so hard to catch their breathes after they have pulled away from their lips, they both cannot believe it themselves that they have kissed. Hyunjin bit his lower lip, he wanted to kiss Minho like this forever, he's better when he shuts his mouth and it's so much better if it's his own mouth that would shut Minho's. Minho on the other hand was shocked, he never thought he would kiss Hyunjin tonight or ever. He finally took a taste of his plump lips and did he hear the other moan earlier? Did he just make Hyunjin moan? He realized that he loved the idea of being the reason Hyunjin moaned. Minho didn't know but he kind of wanted to hear Hyunjin moaned more, so Minho leaned forward this time and captured the other's lips, immediately nibbling his lower lip that made Hyunjin mewled.

Seungmin was beyond happy, he thought of finally both of his boyfriends are okay, he snapped two of his fingers just to also snap Minho and Hyunjin out of their daze as if saying 'hello, I was also here, give me attention, it's mybirthday today.' Seungmin's boyfriends pulled away from each other's lips, chuckling.

"Let's go home, loves, the scene you're showing me was very hot but my kind of felt cold already."

_

Final chap soon.