My Love (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Like other couples in the world, Hyunjin and Jisung, even in their seven years of being together, still has misunderstanding sometimes and they think that it's normal in a relationship. And it's quite funny that the reason of their little misunderstanding these days was just about choosing food they wanted to order. But well, here they were, Jisung was sulking because Hyunjin refused to talk to him. They've been like this since the weekend and now's already Monday.

Jisung didn't feel like going to work now. He quietly used by his boyfriend driving him off to work before going to his own. But now, Jisung just sighed, but he still woke up early, took a bath, and prepared breakfast for the both of them and ate alone.

Jisung spent five minutes on fumbling over his shoe laces, he can't think straight and in that time, Hyunjin got out of shower and was already dressed for work. Jisung once again untying his shoe lace for the nth time, he wasn't very sure if he had tied it correctly. Or maybe he's just stalling. Then he heard a sigh and felt the older crouched down in front of him and swatted his hands that were fumbling on his shoe laces.

"Let me." Hyunjin had said, tight-lip.

And Jisung just let him. He can smell his boyfriend's perfume just from their proximity and God was he missing his boyfriend so much. Even if there's still living under the same roof and sleeping on the same bed in those two days without talking to each other, still it felt like forever; that he missed his older boyfriend so much.

Jisung heard Hyunjin release another sigh when he's done tying the shoe lace properly. Both of them awkwardly stood up.

"Uhm, thanks. I'm going." Jisung said hesitantly using his tiny voice. Hyunjin hummed lowly then they looked at each other for a brief moment before leaning forward and pressed their lips together for a very brief kiss just like how they always did when the older was unable to send Jisung off to work. It's just that, at those moments, they did the kiss longer.

In the meantime, Jisung secretly smiled, he still got a peck from his boyfriend, it was enough.... for now.

"Bye." Jisung quickly said and thankfully he was the one who's nearest to the door and in a second he was out of the house, a big foolish traitor grin tugging the corners of his lips as he mindlessly trudged the little pathway in the corner of their block. He took his time today as if sightseeing and appreciating the green scenery around him for the first time since it's still early.

He's walking on the side of the highway towards the bus stop but before he can reach his destination, a very familiar car suddenly stopped beside him making him stop walking as well.

The driver side's window was down and Hyunjin's scowling (yet still looked pretty according to Jisung) was what Jisung saw and heard his quite, "get in" without looking at him in the eyes.

"I thought your-" But Hyunjin cut him off by scoffing a bit. He knew his boyfriend's schedule and today was supposed to be one of those days that he cannot send Jisung off to his workplace.

"Just get in the ingβ€”" Hyunjin was quite for a second before releasing a calm sigh out, still not looking Jisung in the eyes, and continued saying in a more calm manner now, "just get in the car, Sung."

Sung. Jisung thought he can live with that, once again smiled to himself before quickly scrambling to enter the shotgun seat and remained unmoving, waiting for Hyunjin to step on the gas pedal.

But he heard another sigh, before he could blink his eyes, he can smell Hyunjin's perfume again against his nose. Hyunjin was leaning so close to him to buckle his seatbelt.

"Oh..heh, thanks." Jisung honestly wasn't doing that on purpose so his boyfriend could buckle his seatbelt for him but maybe this little misunderstanding has taken a toll on him making him dumb. Or maybe because he missed his boyfriend so much, not talking for two days even if they're still living under the same roof and sleeping on the same bed, was enough for him to miss his older boyfriend.

The drive to Jisung's workplace was relatively quiet but it wasn't uncomfortable or awkward, even Jisung can feel his heart calmly beating in his chest. They're fine, it's just a matter of who will apologize first. But then again, it was just some silly and petty reason, Jisung would apologize but maybe later, the time wasn't enough for now, they both have to work first. Maybe, he can think of ideas on how to apologize to his boyfriend later at work.

When the car stopped right in front of the building of Jisung's workplace, he quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, turned to his left, leaned forward and pressed his lips on the corner of Hyunjin's mouth.

"Thanks, love you, bye!" Jisung said in one go as he hastily opened the door and jumped out of the vehicle, definitely missing the small smile tugging on both corners of Hyunjin's lips.

Β 

Jisung was so busy at work that his plan to think of ideas on how to apologize to his boyfriend went out of the window the second he sat down on his chair, he didn't even notice the time. It's already six in the evening, he was tired and sleepy. It's a wonder how he managed to ride the elevator down and exited the building unscathed when he felt like his soul was long gone from his body. Mondays always drained him like this.

He flinched at the sudden sound he heard when he's finally out of the air-conditioned building and making his eyes smaller just to properly see what's in front of him. It was Hyunjin's car and he felt relief. At least, he has to skip the trouble of waiting minutes and even hours sitting in the bus stop.

"H-Hi, thanks," baby, Jisung wanted to add but he wasn't sure if that's okay, he just cleared his throat, "I thought I was gonna sleep in the bus stop tonight." He stopped talking as he yawned and Hyunjin once again buckled his seatbelt before starting to drive the vehicle.

The ride was quite, it's because Jisung was out like a light. He's really tired tonight. And he's so sure that he felt asleep in the entire ride but miraculously awake in time with Hyunjin stepping on the brake pedal when they're in front of their apartment.

"Oh! We're home!" And as if the nap he had just made him back to his old bubbly self, like he never felt tired just minutes ago.

"Did you wait long for me earlier? I didn't notice the time, I had to finish the last paperwork." Jisung quietly asked, unbuckled his seatbelt while Hyunjin turned off the engine.

"Not that long...go inside, it's cold out here." Jisung just noticed after getting out of the car that it was indeed cold. Jisung wordlessly nodded his head as he walked towards the door of their home.

Once inside the warmth of their home, Jisung took off his suit jacket and loosened up his tie, feet making small steps towards the kitchen in hopes of addressing his thirst. But he stood there frozen by the kitchen entrance upon seeing what's in their dining table. Their table wasn't that large but right now, its surface was so full of his favorite foods and flowers and there's even a big candle in between the arrangement. He blinked for a few times as if to check if he wasn't hallucinating. His jaw had dropped opened as he walked slowly further inside the kitchen and stood near the table. There's a cheesecake on one corner with a bold letters of I'm sorry written in the center and a pink heart below it.

He was grinning from ear to ear but his tears (absolutely happy tears) were dropping fast from his eyes, wetting his cheeks down to the collar of his working shirt. And it was late for him to wipe them off so his boyfriend won't see them when the said man was already wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist from behind.

"Do you like it?" Hyunjin whispered, his chin was resting on top of his head.

Jisung sniffed, hurriedly wiping his cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt and choked out an awkward laugh. He then tried his best to move so he could turn around and face his boyfriend, leaning up at him, "I love it. But I love you more."

Hyunjin tightened his arms around Jisung's waist, "I love you too, Jisung. I'm sorry for being a to you these past two days. I acted like some immature , I'm sorry." Then he gave the younger a bright and fond smile and right then and there, Jisung knew that they're okay.

"I'm sorry too. I acted like an immature as well, I'm sorry. Can we accept each other's apology and move on? Let's forget about it and let's not fight again, please?" Jisung pleaded, tears were once again dripping down his cheeks.

Hyunjin nodded his head, smiling fondly as well as he threw his hands upwards to cup the younger's face, wiping off the tears, "we can do that."

Both of them were meeting in the middle, leaning forward to press their lips together in a slow kiss. Hyunjin cupped Jisung's face into his rather big hands to tilt the younger's face in the perfect angle to take his upper lip in between his lips. Jisung's arms were shaking but he still managed to get them wrapped around his older boyfriend's neck, pulling him down, taking his lower lip hungrily.

They've never made out like this for the past two days and it's just right to take their time now, to savor each other's lips and all the sounds that came out of their kiss.

Once they had pulled away to take a big gulp of air, there's a twin smile on their faces, full of love and warmth, that even if they experienced a little turbulence in their relationship they felt fine and still together in the end.

"I love you. I'm sorry again." Hyunjin said, hands still cupping Jisung's face, pecking down the younger's lips once again.

Jisung's hands were now cupping his boyfriend's neck and still staring up at him, "I'm sorry too, I love you."

Their love to each other was indeed firm, it prevailed over the little misunderstanding that they had. After the moment, they definitely had a nice dinner together, had an amazing make up , had an even nicer shower together and cuddled each other to sleep.