His Squirrel (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Hyunjin has a fond smile while looking at his boyfriend who is busy munching cheesecake he has bought for him. They were in their break from practice and Hyunjin dragged (of course, with Chan's approval) his boyfriend out from the dance practice room and into the dressing room. He promised the younger to buy him cheesecake since his boyfriend had craved it since the beginning of the preparation for their comeback. Since they're busy, they have no time to bring his boyfriend to the cafe, but after his work as MC he told the manager to passed by a cafe to buy cheesecake.

Jisung is storing the sweets in both his cheeks to the point that he looked like a squirrel. Well, that's what he is. He then munched some, swallowed, then repeat the process until there's nothing left in his cheeks. He stuffs more cheesecake in his cheeks until he looks like a squirrel again. He can feel eyes on him so he looks at his boyfriend's way as he munched lazily without opening his mouth.

"What?" Jisung asked his boyfriend.

"You're really a squirrel." Hyunjin states fondly.

Jisung groaned, "leave me and my cheeks alone." Jisung didn't do it on purpose to just look cute or something. He's aware of everyone calling him a squirrel or saying he looks like one. He did this because it was easier for him to devour his cheesecake without shoving it using a spoon repeatedly. Yes, he's lazy like that. He was aware of it too.

Hyunjin chuckled, "you're welcome." Hyunjin then pretends to be annoyed, "I bought you cheesecake and I didn't even have a kiss back." He even pouts for dramatic effect.

Jisung just looks at him, bored, while busy muching with his full cheeks. He rolled his eyes.

"You really are dramatic." Jisung said as he crawled towards his "sulking" boyfriend. He stops munching and pout his lips into a kissy form towards Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin chuckles and softly cupping Jisung's full cheeks, "at least swallow them all first, babe."

Jisung is back on munching, "you didn't want a kiss?"

Hyunjin kissed Jisung's nose, "it can wait." He smiled warmly at him before he continues, "you seemed hungry."

Jisung grinned without opening his mouth, if that's even possible, showing his eye smile while cutely munching again.

"I love you, thank you for the cheesecake." Jisung stated when he finally finished eating. Hyunjin tore his eyes away from his phone.

"I love you too. And anything for my little squirrel." Hyunjin answered before kissing Jisung on his cheeks. He sofly grabs Jisung by his waist to let him sit on his lap. There's still a few more minutes before their break is over.

Jisung s his hands around Hyunjin's neck and kissed him on the lips. Hyunjin could taste cheesecake as he shoved his tongue inside Jisung's mouth. Jisung moaned at that while Hyunjin smirked. They were busy kissing and they didn't notice the door creeked open, Chan appeared though not prepared by the scene that greeted him, cleared his throat to announce his arrival which the two ignored and continued making out.

"Okay, Hyunjin, I thought you said you wanted your boyfriend to eat cheesecake and not your face." 


_
This was inspired by SKZ-TALKER ep. 25 in which Jisung ate like a squirrel and Hyunjin touched one of his full cheeks.