On the snow (WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now Playing: EXO - On the snow ❄☃⛄

___________________________________________________

 

"Appa, let us go there, pleaaaaaase..."

"Yes please, Appa, can we go there?"

The twins are full on begging right now with their puppy eyes on display which is Woojin's weakness in the world.

They're in the middle of a snow-filled plaza and it's the 24th of December. They just finished grocery shopping, their truck's trunk is now full of grocery bags that's also full of all the things they needed for the Christmas eve later. It's still 3 in the afternoon anyway, they still have time for the twins' begging to play around in the plaza and specifically on the snow.

Another chuckling man stands beside Woojin, a hand that immediately wraps around the latter's waist, "what are these cute displays for?" He said, cooing at the cute faces their sons are sporting. The twins look so good in their twin looking Christmas coat and boots.

"Oh, they wanted to play on the snow and I was just waiting for either you or Minnie to come out to watch over them." Woojin told his husband quickly, trying very hard not to coo more with the cute faces of Jisung and Felix in front of them.

"Daddy, please, can we go there?" The older twin, Jisung, said, now averting his puppy face to his Dad while his little index finger points into their desired spot in the corner of the plaza.

Chan chuckles at his little squirrel and little chick, it's not like he's not whipped enough for his sons.

"Of course, lovebugs, you can go there but-" Chan says emphasizing his last word with a raised brow.

"We'll be careful, promise." Felix cutely says.

"Yes, we'll be careful." Jisung parrots his brother with the same enthusiasm.

"Uh huh, what else?" Chan says, waiting, which the 4-year old twins blink up at him in return, confused but it is for a bit only as they start to realize what else they are missing. They spread their arms in the air, wanted to be carried into their parents arm which the adults don't take another second in scooping their babies up. Felix is in Woojin's arms while Jisung is in Chan's, then the both of them plant a kiss on their parents' cheeks at the same time.

The parents coo at their son, that is actually so sweet of them.

"You are both so sweet, babies, I actually mean your hats, lovelies. You should wear your hats on before playing on the snow, we don't want you catching cold later hmm?" The twins giggle at their Dad's words that earns them a kiss on the cheek as well in return.

"Minnie, please hand me your brothers' hats." The 7-year old Seungmin has already the twins' hats in each of his hand and is ready to help his excited brothers to put them on their little heads. The act gets him a fond and loving shuffle of his hair from his Appa.

"Thank you, Minnie. Say, thank you hyung, bubs." Chan momentarily smiles at his oldest before coaxing his twins to do the same.

Little Felix actually leaps out of his Appa's arms and into his older brother's to plant a wet kiss onto the older's cheek that ended with a loud smack sound, "thank you, hyung."

Seungmin giggles at the motion, between his two younger brothers despite of them being twins and of the same age, Felix is the sweetest. Even without the reminder from their Dad or Appa to always say thank you, Felix will always take initiative to say it often in his own little ways.

"You're welcome, Lixie. Here, lemme help you wear your hat on." Seungmin softly drops the kid to stand on the ground and puts on Felix's little hat which has little chicks on them.

Chan softly nudges the other kid who's still clinging to him, "aren't you going to do the same?" While little Felix here is very expressive with his emotions and reactions, the other kid is way more demure and shy. He's still a sweet kid but most often times, he just stays still, stares and keeps silent. He needs a little encouragement from his Dad or Appa.

"Want hyung to put on my hat too, after Lixie..." Chan coos at the cute and small voice Jisung is using, if he's not in Chan's arms, no one's going to hear him.

"Of course, baby."

Seungmin then looks up at Jisung in their Dad's arms, "your turn, Jisungie."

Now the mentioned kid smiles brightly, "thank you, Seungmin-hyung~"

"Hmm, you're both welcome."

Seungmin is only 7 years old yet sometimes, Chan and Woojin think that their oldest think and act older than his age which is not a problem at all. The thing is, in this age, he comes to the point of stopping to love and get excited over childish things like enjoying and playing on the snow and whatnots. He never gets excited over Christmas anymore, says Santa Claus ain't even real. But despite all of that, he doesn't spoil the happy mood of his younger brothers, he's very supportive and helps at any way he can to not spoil the twins' fun. Jisung's hat has a squirrel pictures printed all over it and is now perfectly stay atop his head.

"Now, babies, we can't stay longer, okay? You know Appa's condition." Chan reminds the kids which in return nod their heads like a twin good little kids.

"Yes, we'll be quick! I wish Innie can play with us now though." Jisung says, back to his bubbly self, with a pout in his lips while reaching his right glove-clad hand and softly presses them against Woojin's bulging tummy. Seungmin who rarely shows any type of emotion but when it comes to his younger brothers, it's different, he chuckles at his innocent brothers. And it's not like he's not innocent anymore but at least he already knows how a baby will come into the world.

Felix giggles, a hand is also now presses against his Appa's tummy, "Innie, come out quick so we can play together!" He excitedly says as if something like what he says would happen just like that, it is so cute that Chan and Woojin never miss to coo at their cute sons.

"Well, Innie's not going anywhere as of the moment, so you two go there and enjoy, hmm? Be careful, alright?" Woojin says while chuckling, ushering his sons towards the snow-filled area.

Both are giggling and have one of their hands in each of their older brother's as they happily skip into the area with more snow covering the ground. And from where their parents stand on the corner, being glued together, they just watch their sons from there with a fond smiles on their faces. The scene of their three sons in front of them bring a happy memory from a few years back where there were still the three of them, Chan, Woojin and little Seungmin. Just like this moment, little Seungmin would beg to play on the snow right after they've done grocery shopping for the Christmas eve. And they would of course let the kid play and have his little hands around Chan's and Woojin's. Woojin's hopeful and very excited for the little one to join them soon, only two months more and one day they'll have another memory like this with Jeongin with them.

"You okay? You're very quiet there, I got worried." Chan whispers, eyes not leaving the kids in front of them.

Woojin just chuckles as he slumps his back more against his husband's strong chest, "nah, I'm fine. Just remembered the memory same as this from a few years back." Woojin says dreamily before he adds, "and hoping that one day we'll have another time like this with Jeongin with them in there."

Chan hums in understanding, "hmm, for sure. Is it too cold for you already?" Chan asks in worry, typical for a husband like Chan, he always worries for even a little things concerning Woojin's pregnancy, he always makes sure the slightly older husband is comfortable. And Woojin is thankful for that, of course.

"I'm fine. Just let the kids play some more, I don't want those smiles to fade from their faces too soon." Woojin says, eyes scanning every smile on the twins' faces and even on Seungmin's.

"Okay.." Chan says, momentarily leaves his sight from their kids to drop a kiss on top of his husband's head as he tightens his hold around his waist using his left arm and the other is softly making circles onto the bulging part on his stomach.