Je T'aime (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Sullyoon crawled her way towards her mom laying flat on the bed, she has a phone in her hands and seems busy with it. She giggles her way towards her until she's straddling her thighs. Hyunjin just felt her daughter down to her thighs but didn't mind her too much. She knew her daughter so well, she just playing around mindlessly, as long as she's not hungry, everything will be fine.

Sullyoon pouts seeing her mom wearing a loose tshirt, the one she recognized as her Dad's but the hem was being tucked in her sweatpants' (also her Dad's) waistband.

"Eomma!" She tries getting her mom's attention who just hums at her.

"Eomma, want milk!" Sullyoon's throat dried up more thinking of her mom's milk. And she wants it now.

But Hyunjin doesn't budge so Little Sullyoon has to do it herself. She grips her tiny hands on the fabric of her mom's shirt and yanks it up with all her might until the hem is out of the sweatpants' waistband.

Sullyoon grins at her own success and so she proceeds to duck down her head and continues to crawl her way inside Hyunjin's shirt.

Hyunjin chuckles at the little's antics, "what are you doing there, my love?"

The little has a little difficulty removing the bra though, it's covering the one thing she's up to. It has her tongue poke out of her lips as she tried to get rid of the bra but to no avail, it was too tight and too strong for her own little fingers.

Hyunjin still didn't budge, too engrossed with something in his phone.

Sullyoon pouts more as she comes out of her mom's shirt and lays flat onto her front instead.

Hyunjin looks down at her, "hi, baby." And kissed her pout away. But the little still feels thirsty so she tries again, gripping the collar of her mom's shirt until it shows her chest covered with bra. Hyunjin was not even bothered by it, she was used by this and gave her attention back to her phone.

Sullyoon just yanks one cup of the bra just until the comes out and the little made a happy squeal when it did. She enclosed around the and hummed contentedly once she begun on it.

Hyunjin made a little tsk sound in amusement, Sullyoon is such a clever babygirl, she's so proud of her daughter. SheΒ  pats her hand on Sullyoon's little gently, the little was literally just laid flat on her stomach on herΒ  mom's front.

"Hi, my ladies-" It's then a good time for Jisung to burst his inside the room with such loud voice startling the poor baby who is about to close her eyes. Jisung pursed his lips in straight line as he saw his wife's glare at him.

"Sorry, ladies..." Jisung grins at his wife who just sighs, he makes his way towards the bed and plops his on the mattress beside his favorite girls in the world.

"Hey there, pretty girl. Feeling good?" Jisung chuckles, the kid slowly blinks her eyes at her Dad while still gently around her Mommy's bosom, her other hand is doing its habit everytime she feeds, it's opening and closing alternately over her mom's other . Jisung leans down to plant a kiss onto the crown of his baby's head then to the unsuspecting lips of his wife. Hyunjin gently slaps her husband's lips when he leans away.

"You are so annoying."

"I love you, too." Jisung grins.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin huffs.

"Aw, come on, can't I be with my girls on this beautiful Saturday?"

Hyunjin rolls her eyes playfully but accepts her fate to forget her phone for a while, now sitting face down onto the nightstand, and just enjoys this moment with her family. She yanks her husband down to let him lie beside her without disturbing the sleeping baby on top of her.

"Isn't she gorgeous?"

"Yeah, and I am jealous."

"Not you being ert again, Han Jisung!"

Jisung grins at her, it's a common look Hyunjin knows so well and she's beginning to groan, "I wanna y-" Hyunjin covers her husband's mouth and glares at him.

"Stop being for a second, my God, our girl is just right here."

"Can't help it, you still have such y, pretty and healthy looking s, love, must tastes-"

"I swear, Jisung-" Hyunjin whisper yells yet she was cut off with a sudden pain on her .

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jisung hurriedly pulls his body up and inspect his wife and finds out what's wrong.

Sullyoon might be biting her a bit hard. It's a little payment for not paying attention to her earlier, maybe.

"Oh no, oh no...babygirl, you have to let mommy's precious go." Jisung coaxing his kid to let open and stop on it but turned out Sullyoon to be giggling around it, also loosen its teeth not to dig so much on the skin.

"Oh, baby, you should not bite mommy's or no more milk for you."

Sullyoon scrunches her nose cutely as she tilts her head slightly up to look at her mom, Hyunjin has to lean down and kiss her nose.

"Daddy's joking, honey. But no biting though." She boops the little's nose. "You finished?"

Sullyoon shakes her head no and continues to the happily as her other hand lays flat onto Hyunjin's other .

"Cute." Jisung comments.

"She is. She has your attitude though." Hyunjin sighs but a fond smile on his lips while looking at her husband who just blinks in quick succession.

"What attitude? I must agree she gets her cuteness from me but.."

"Oh hush!" Hyunjin back to patting the kid's gently to lull her to sleep, also slightly glaring at her husband.

"Aw come on, what is this, bullying me day?" Jisung whines, dramatically slumps his body beside Hyunjin and shoves his face directly onto the crook of her neck which made the woman chuckle.

"And you said I'm the dramatic one." Hyunjin clicks her tongue, wrapping her other free hand around her husband's shoulders. Jisung may be a menace most of the times but it's what made him him, it's what made her love him because in that way he made her smile and laugh and love. She has to supress a laugh thinking that right now, she have two kids in her arms. One is peacefully breasfeeding and the other one is whining into her neck.

"Whatever, you love me." Hyunjin could imagine a cute pout onto his lips and she sighs.

"Yes, if you could just shut up and let Sullyoon take her nap."

Jisung chuckles then presses his lips on Hyunjin's neck.

"Yes, ma'am."

But not even after a second, Jisung squirms and whispers,

"You know what, love?"

"What?" Hyunjin rose an eyebrow at Jisung's face almost hovering over hers. That look of his just screams mischief.

"I don't bite." Jisung wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

Hyunjin has to refrain smacking her husband, instead she carefully lifts her head up to wipe off the smug look on her husband's face by pressing their lips together.

"Honey, I love you so much, but please, stop being a menace for a second." Hyunjin mumbles onto the other's lips.

"Can't help it, sorry. But yeah, I'll shut up now. Love you!" Jisung grins before shoving his face back into the crook of Hyunjin's neck. Hyunjin just chuckles and shakes her head because she knows that's a blatant lie, she knows Jisung well enough that he will not shut up unless he's sleeping.Β