Dolphin (BangHan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Dental Love spin-off (kinda?)

 

_
The first thing Jisung does after barging in Chan's kitchen is pressed himself against the older's back. And after a hurried peck on the older's nape, he giggles as if he has something that he's excited to share to his boyfriend.

"You won't believe what happened in the clinic today!" Jisung excitedly says. Chan is amused at how Jisung sounds, he's excited. He could even feel how Jisung's vibrating against his back.

"Hi, baby. What happened?" Chan can't help himself but puts the knife on top of the chopping board and quickly rubs his palms onto the apron he's wearing to clean off his hands a bit then turns around to finally hug his boyfriend properly and to give him a welcome back home kiss.

"I thought my boss has been replaced with someone else without me knowing! I think he's an imposter!"

"And you seemed excited and happy about that?" Chan can't help but chuckle.

"Yes! Because for once he's not being scary." Jisung then sighs dramatically, he wishes for his boss dentist to be nice to patients especially to have their bad teeth removed for the first time.

"Okay? I wonder what happened." Chan says, humoring his boyfriend. He lets the younger koala hugging him from behind when he goes back to facing the counter and continues chopping vegetables.

"Uh, Seungmin actually came to his appointment earlier." Jisung starts and Chan knew about it, he was here too when Jisung got a message from Felix, his cousin, to arrange an appointment for his best friend. He also knew that that guy was stubborn and so scared to even think about dental clinics and dentists. So when Jisung got Felix's message, Chan was surprised.

"Uh huh, did he? I was about to ask about him. Did he finally get his bad tooth removed?"

"Yup! And that's where imposter Dr. Lee Minho came in." Chan could feel his boyfriend vibrating against his back again, he tends to do that when he's excited.

"Oh?"

"He was so gentle, so kind and so caring with Seungmin when he found out it was his first time and to be fair the poor man looked so pale when his name got called over." Jisung chuckles as he remembered how Seungmin looked earlier and the way his hands were trembling, Jisung feels bad for internally laughing at him now, he had encountered lots of first timer patients in his five years of service in Lee's Dental Clinic so of course, he understands them and he's not blaming them for feeling that way.

"Ah, that stubborn guy. He finally did it huh."

"Well, Lixie's with him too, I guess it's like 99% of persuasion came from him." Jisung chuckles again but stops right away when he feels Chan also stop moving.

"Did Felix just skip class?" The reaction is valid, Chan is like Felix's guardian here since his family's in the other part of the globe. Everything concerning about the younger should be aligned with Chan's.

"Oh come on, it's Friday, anyway. Of course, he would be there for his best bro! It was Seungmin's first time." Jisung whines in Felix's behalf which makes Chan chuckle.

"You're right, sorry. Continue?" Chan says softly and even chuckles again while saying that as he continues to do his task as well. He's about to make their dinner.

"Right. Then I took a peek, you know for research about the imposter dentist..." Chan chuckles at that.

"Uh huh...you're just being nosy, babe."

"Hey! I was not, I was worried."

"Okay! And then?" Chan is too invested at this as well, he can't back out now.

"Then I saw how Dr. Lee take care of Seungmin, he didn't scold him for acting so nervous and all. It was like I saw a different side of my boss that I didn't know before!"

"Well, I knew Minho in college, he's a great guy. He only looks like he doesn't care but it's not the situation at all, he's soft hearted, he just doesn't show it all the times."

Jisung being surprised is beyond an understatement, "really? I didn't know that...in my five years of working with him, it was my first time seeing that side of him earlier. I should thank Seungmin for that huh? And Felix too for bringing Seungmin in." Minho wasn't that scary at all but to everyone who is meeting him for the first time, they might find him scary because Minho gets annoyed easily and he doesn't like sloppy moments.

Then Jisung remembers something, "and one more thing!"

"What?"

"He even gave his personal number to Seungmin earlier like he never did that ever, it's always my number written along with the prescription."

"Really? Oh, he likes Seungmin! Hah, never thought Seungmin is what he's been waiting for."

"He even made it free of charge, said it's Seungmin's first time. And he's never done that ever!" Jisung says, he just remembered that little info, maybe his boss has thought earlier that he didn't notice about that, but he did.

"He did that? Wow, at that extent huh." Chan says curiously, raising an eyebrow while he finishes cutting the vegetable and put away the knife and chopping board.

"Yep, I was really surprised earlier and I even about that, he was blushing madly." Jisung says as he tightens his arms around his boyfriend's waist, chuckling at the memory of what happened at work earlier.

"Lee Minho did blush? Wow, that's really something. We learned a lot about Lee Minho today, he didn't seem mysterious now huh."

"Well, I think Seungmin is something, he's the first and I think the only person who can make Minho hyung a blushing mess."

"If anything goes right then I'm happy for the both of them. And I'm happy for my cousin's best friend too for finally having his bad tooth removed, I should thank Felix for that as well." Chan says.

"Yeah, I mean Seungmin was a little stubborn at first." Jisung just thought that if his boss had met Seungmin sooner, maybe he had dealt a so much laid back boss years ago.

Chan laughs at his boyfriend's statement, "I'll let Felix know you said that to his best friend." Chan smiles at the nonchalant shrug of Jisung's shoulders it's like saying, no you won't, coz he just knows Chan isn't like that.

Instead, the younger says, "it's time for Minho to work on his love life actually. But let's stop talking about my boss and his possible love life..." Jisung pauses for dramatic effect, "let's talk about you."

Chan turns off the stove and sets the pan aside, pondering about the statement he heard from his younger boyfriend, "me? What about me?"

Jisung shoves his face into Chan's neck, nosing the skin there for a bit before he talks again, "I missed you all day."

Chan blinks then laughs softly, having to slightly turn on his side so he could pat the younger's affectionately, "oh, baby...I miss you too."

Jisung demands a kiss and thankfully his boyfriend obliged. Living together with his boyfriend is a blessing, Chan takes care of him just like how he takes care of his cousin. Although, the younger cousin lives in a dorm school, Chan still manages to be his guardian and they often see him in this apartment when Felix has enough and free time to stay over.

Jisung pulls away first, he needs to breathe, grinning at his older boyfriend after Chan dutifully gives him a peck, "I'm hungry too." He murmurs lazily.

Chan chuckles, "how about you shower first, get a comfortable pair of clothes while I finish this and set up the table so when you're done, we can eat?"

That's his amazing boyfriend right there. If Jisung's not this tired and hungry, he would still love to devour the other's lips. Chan's obviously tired as well but he still has energy left in him to do all this stuff to take care of Jisung who is busy sending heart-shaped eyes to his amazing boyfriend.

"Hmm, I love you so much. Okay! I'll do that!"

Chan chuckles at the retreating back of his younger boyfriend, shakes his head in amusement at the way Jisung skips in his way upstairs. He loves that man so much.