Dad, you're lame! (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Little Jeongin trudges his way into his parents' bedroom, he just left his toys in his playroom, weren't entertaining anymore. He continues walking towards the bed where his Appa is in, scrolling up on his phone while he's on his side. He sees his Dad in the living room watching television but he needs his Appa right now. He quietly makes his way in the space where his Appa is facing, then plants his face cutely on the edge of the bed facing his Appa, his little cheek isΒ  squashed against the mattress and blinks lazily at his father. When Jisung notices him, he gives him a big grin after putting his phone away, then plants a kiss onto his nose.

"What's wrong, bud?"

Jeongin continues to blink slowly at him before mumbling something like, "hungry..."

Jisung chuckles as he gets up the bed and hurriedly scoops his cute son into his arms. When they walk past the living room, Hyunjin is there sitting on the couch, a show playing in the television, he's making contact with Jisung's eyes and he winks at him.

Jisung rolls his eyes at him playfully in return then whispers something in his now giggling son's ear. The kid has something akin to mischief in his eyes, his nose scrunches cutely when he giggles again before his eyes meet Hyunjin's.

"Daddy, you're lame!"

Hyunjin blinks at what he hears then glares at his husband who's already giggling as well while making long steps into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe, you're a bad influence to our son!"

All he hears in return are giggles, he just clicks his tongue, but there's a fond smile plasters on his face.

Β 

"Don't worry too much, he'll forget about it eventually." Jisung whispers to his husband's ear, they're all sitting together in their couch in front of their television, a fruity snacks on their coffee table and Jeongin on his Appa's side busy munching on his snacks while his eyes are on the cartoon movie that's playing in the tv. When Hyunjin doesn't stop glaring at Jisung, the latter decides to assure his husband with empty words.

"Oh yeah? I doubt that. He's definitely your carbon copy in terms of memory!"

"Just the memory? How about his looks, hmm?" Jisung grins maniacally as he wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

"Of course, he got his looks from me and stop diverting the topic!"

They look like idiots who are whisper-yelling to each other beside their son.

Jisung sighs, "will you just relax? I know he'll definitely forget the words, don't worry." He sweet-talks his husband and eventually Hyunjin stops huffing and glaring at him, accepts the quick kiss Jisung just gave him on the lips and a slice of pineapple into his mouth.

Well, he hopes so. Hyunjin hopes that Jeongin will eventually (as what his good husband says) forget those damn words.

Boy was he wrong.

Β 

Β A week later, Hyunjin slips into the last step of the stair, he gets one hand clasps onto his chest and releases a long breathe as he regains balance. It's just so happen that his son witnessed that little misstep, unfortunately.

At first, he hears a giggle then sees the little's back retreating further inside the house.

It's okay....almost, if it's not for the kid's words resonating through the house.

"Dad, you're lame!"