Of Cracking Bones and Beating Heart (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


Seungmin heard all of the cracking sounds his bones are making in the entirety of his body when he bent down imitating his boyfriend, Minho, beside him. And he felt pain.

Minho decided that today will be cracking-his-bones day, well, in Minho's words today is exercise day. And he can't just say no to those cat-like eyes and beautiful smile that his boyfriend were showing, so in the end Seungmin says yes and here they are now. Seungmin is not really into this kind of stuff. He's better somewhere in his room, reading a book and not here at their living room in their sweatpants, on a body mat stretching their limbs off.

"Seungmo! Bend a little more down, you're not doing it right."

I'll show you what's right, Seungmin thought as he huffed to the older. The audacity of his boyfriend! How did he bend so easily like that and still manage to look at him and correct his not-so bending posture whatever it is called? The cracking of his bones when stretching his arms was still acceptable but not when he's bending like this. He can already feel something sore on his back as he bends down a little more.

"Baby, do you wanna kill me?" He gritted his teeth as he can feel his bones cracking on his knees.

"I want you to be healthy not killing you, that's why we're exercising. Don't bend your knees!"

Oh my god, I swear—

"Okay now babe, count with me. 1, 2, ..."

Seungmin groaned and gritted his teeth once again but counted along with his boyfriend nonetheless.

"..4, 3, 2, 1. Okay, stand up, babe." Minho instructed as he starts to stand properly too. And Seungmin is really trying but he can't. Oh god, he can't stand up anymore.

"Hyung, I can't get up."

"Don't be ridiculous! Come on, get up." Minho is beside him helping him up and he can hear the cracking of his bones again.

"Aw! Oh my god. Thank !" Seungmin released a breath that he didn't know he held in. He gripped his sore hips.

"Come on, love. You're over reacting. It's just an exercise." Even Minho's giggles now can't ease the pain he's feeling on his entire body. 

"I'm overreacting? Just an exercise? This is a death sentence!" Seungmin pouts. Well, he looks cute—Seungmin always looks cute though, but now his pout is extra cute just because he was exasperated due to the fact that Minho's kinda dragging the younger to join him. But Minho's not guilty, he just wanted his boyfriend to at least stretch a little instead of just sitting all day.

"Seungmo, don't be such a boomer. Now next position, bend sideway." Minho positions himself on his mat again and is already stretching sideway to his right.

"You're calling me boomer now? I'm younger than you in case you forgot!" Seungmin's complaining but is still obeying his boyfriend. It was cute for Minho to witness this side of his boyfriend, Seungmin thinks so too if not of the sounds of all the cracking bones he's been hearing, his poor bones.

"You complain like one! But don't worry you're still cute." Minho teased.

With a few more aw's and hissing and cracking noises, they tried a few hell of positions, they counted and thank god, they're done. Maybe Minho took pity at his younger boyfriend. He's kinda proud of him even though he's whining so much, he was still very obedient. He just makes the moment to last but he has to stop when all he can see is a pouting and scowling Seungmin beside him.

They were laying on their mats, chests heavily go up and down as they pant hard.

"Oh god, I think I can't walk anymore." Seungmin whined once again, feeling his sore hips.

Minho chuckles and lazily drags himself beside his pouting boyfriend. He wipes away some sweats on Seungmin's face and he smiled at him earnestly.

"What?" The younger furrowed his brows.

"You did a good job, baby. Sorry for dragging you into this. You're sore huh?" He leaned down and gave Seungmin's pink lips a smacking kiss.

"Yeah and it's your fault." Seungmin may sound annoyed but deep inside his heart is swelling with all of the attention Minho has been giving him, even though it includes his cracking bones. He even ran his hands softly on the thick muscles of Minho's thighs up to his hips.

"Aww, Can you forgive me? I'll kiss them better later." Minho straddles the older's lap as Seungmin's sitting up and faces his boyfriend in his lap. The older caressed his younger boyfriend's hips as if the soreness there will fade away just from his touch.

"You better be." Seungmin leaned in and closed the gap, cupping Minho's face. And Minho's heart is beating so fast due to the fact that he loves this man so much. This man is the only man that can make his heart beats faster like this and not just because he's been exercising. Minho hummed and sighed in content as they slowly kissed, he s his hands upward to wrap them around Seungmin's neck.

When they pull away, Minho grinned at the younger, "you can also do something later until I'm sore too." He whispered it sensually and gave tiny wet kisses on Seungmin's cheekbone and to his chin before he continued, "if you can still do it though, since you're already complaining about your bones cracking."

"Oh you just wait, I'll make sure you can't walk for a week!"