Lazy Moment With You (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Hyunjin was browsing on his phone while comfortably sitting on the long couch when suddenly his boyfriend, Jisung, sleepily crawled towards him, plopping and making himself comfortable on Hyunjin's side.

"Hi, love. What are you up to?" Hyunjin asks without leaving his sight on his phone's screen.

Jisung shoved his face on Hyunjin's stomach as he slowly laid on the couch, tangling his legs with Hyunjin's, " 'em sleepy." His voice was muffled due to his position.

"Hmm, do I look like a pillow to you now, baby?"

"You're more than a pillow though."

"Is that so?" Hyunjin abandoned his phone that's now safely set aside on top of the coffee table.

"Yes."

Hyunjin smiled, leaning down to plant a kiss on top of Jisung's head.

"Do you want me to carry you upstairs?" 

"No." Jisung wrapped his arms around the older's waist with a little difficulty and tightened them just enough for Hyunjin to get the message.

Hyunjin smiled and softly said, "alright, alright."

Jisung yawned loudly then shoved his face into the crook of Hyunjin's face. Hyunjin made a quick move to plant the younger into his lap and when he did so, Jisung immediately became a little koala, curling his body making him look small and pressed more closer to Hyunjin's body. His face was shoved back into the crook of Hyunjin's neck, hands were wrapped around the older's back, his legs were tightly wrapped around Hyunjin's torso.

This is not new to them, Jisung often feels lazy and turns himself into a koala when his boyfriend is around and Hyunjin doesn't mind at all, he indulges his boyfriend like that.