Between Hate and Love (Changlix + WooChan)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Once there were two warring tribes whose kingdoms were divided only by a wide river.

The king on the north land has a handsome son named Felix; while the king on the south land has a brave son named Changbin.


Both kings hated each other so much that they even wanted their children to hate each other too.


But fate played a trick on them. Felix and Changbin fell so madly in love with each other that they defied their parents' wish. They often met secretly in the nearby forest.


One early morning, Felix went to meet Changbin in the forest. Unfortunately he was being followed by his own father, King Chan. The king knew this all along but never talked this to his son, for some reason.


When Felix arrived at their meeting place, Changbin's and his hiding place, Changbin was already there but he was with someone..... King Woojin of the South. Felix thought, why would Changbin's father's with him?


As Changbin turned to face Felix, he looked so sorry and said, "I'm sorry Felix, I didn't mean to---" Surprisingly, he was cut off by both kings exclaiming each other's name.

"Chan?!"
"Woojin?!"

Felix was shocked because he did not know that his father was following him.

"Father?! What---how did.." he was cut off by Chan too.

"It's okay sweetie. I already know this all along.." Chan said.

"Father, I'm sorry but I love Changbin." Declared Felix as he gone to Changbin's side and intertwined their hands.


"I'm sorry too, Father but I also love Felix." Changbin also declared to his father, Woojin.

Woojin has a warm smile on his lips looking at the couple in front of him.


"I know." He simply said that made both Felix and Changbin so shocked.


"We were once like you, you know?" Chan suddenly said.


"Yeah... can we just stop all these nonsense and.." Woojin trailed off.


"...make up?" Chan supplied, a warm smile was plastered on his lips too.

It surprised both Felix and Changbin. Changbin leaned closer to his boyfriend's side and whispered to his ear, "I have a feeling they knew each other...or more than just "knew" each other?.."

Felix couldn't agree more, judging the way that both kings smiled to each other. "I think so too.." He whispered back to Changbin.

And that was when the time the two kingdoms have united together the same day of both kings' wedding day. Watching both their fathers exchanging vows to each other, Felix and Changbin couldn't be more happier. They will not sneak their way out anymore to meet in the forest. They can openly visit each other and hang-out (date, Felix insisted) freely.

"So that means, we're step brothers now." Changbin teased, a wide grin on his face.

Felix rolled his eyes, "shut up."

Changbin chuckled before he kissed Felix on the lips as King Woojin kissed King Chan too.