Baby, It's Cold Outside (SeungMinho)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


The gang decided to have a little get together at Minho's flat, since his is the most decent and has enough space for such occasion, before they'll part ways to spend the holiday with their own families.

The weather is so cold, just perfect for hot cocoa that they have planned. Felix and Hyunjin were already at Minho's place since they have wrapped up their dance practice earlier for their upcoming school festival next year. Their other friends who are a music production major Changbin, who's also Felix's boyfriend, and Jisung, Hyunjin's boyfriend, were coming on their way.

Minutes later the gang was almost complete, a certain Kim Seungmin who declined a hitch from Chan, who just came from a date with his boyfriend earlier, has yet to arrive. Minho scoffed, he knew the younger is so hard to understand sometimes because he strongly won't bother anyone. His apartment was only a few minutes walk from his but not with this weather.

"Oh hey, Seungmin's here!" Jeongin had shouted watching Seungmin enter Minho's gate, waving his hand to them.

Minho's thoughts were dismissed momentarily by the arrival of the younger. Seungmin was grinning from ear to ear, not even bothered to wear warmer clothes.

"Hey hyungs!" They're not that close because they're awkward when they decided to have a conversation. They had some good conversations before but those were just so short as if they've just no other choice but to speak to each other. Minho wanted to be close to Seungmin, just like him and Jisung. He wanted to be comfortable around him like Felix and Changbin. Everytime they tried to have a nice conversation, one of them has to throw a snark comment and chaos followed. They're not violent though, they're not physical, they just can't agree in one idea.

Minho got up from sitting on the carpeted floor and got his coat on the rack and walked towards the younger.

"Here, wear this. You seemed cold." Minho noticed how Seungmin's body had shivered when a chilly air suddenly creeped inside Minho's flat when the younger had opened the door. Seungmin widened his eyes, it's not that the older's not capable of being nice, he knew Minho is nice, it's just surprising that it's directed to him. He took the coat nonetheless.

"Thanks, hyung." Minho didn't know if the blush is because of the weather or the younger is just shy. Both ways he finds him cute.

Their small party is going smoothly, and as planned there's no alcohol involved just hot cocoa, and it's time for them to open their presents, like it's unnecessary but the younger ones insisted to exchange presents anyway.

"Alright! Who will open their present first?" Chan claps his hands to get their attention.

"Me!" The almost twin Felix and Jisung almost collided with each other when they both jumped up and ran to the Christmas tree where their gifts waiting for then to unwrap. It's not so surprising anymore, the others were just chuckling at the two.

Felix excitedly tore the wrapper of his present and gasped when he got a pink piggy plushie. He immediately pressed it to his chest, the plush is cute he can't help but hug it. There were giggles all around them as they were a er of Felix being all cute like this.

"Aww it's so cute, it looks like you, babe." Felix eyed his boyfriend in front of him. Jeongin chuckles too, the plushie was from their maknae.

"Yeah, sure." Changbin just chuckles.

Everyone follows by opening their own presents. Chan laughed at the box of he got from Changbin. 

"Changbin, do I look like I can't afford a box of ?" Chan asked in a mock voice.

"No. You looked like you hadn't in weeks." Changbin grinned at his hyung while completely pressing his entire weight on his boyfriend's warm body.

"My life is healthy thank you very much! But I'll use them anyway." Everyone just laughed at him. 

Changbin got a coffee mug from Seungmin while he got a warm scarf from Minho. Minho rose his eyebrow upon realizing what he got, it was one big drinking glass from Jisung.

"Really Jisung? Again?" Last year Jisung got him a wine glass, while now he got a drinking glass, it felt the same. Jisung just grinned at him. Hyunjin got a pair of headphones from Felix and Jisung got a pair of earmuffs from his own boyfriend, Hyunjin. Their maknae has also got a scarf from their oldest. 

Everyone felt happy and relaxed inside the comfort of Minho's home until they need to go back to their respective apartments. The weather is becoming worse anyway, it gets colder as each hour flew by. So they have decided to call it a day and bid everyone goodbye and wished for a good vacation.

Changbin and Hyunjin were taking their boyfriends with them in the former's car, Chan offered a ride for Jeongin while Seungmin insisted (again) to just walk to his apartment. Minho worries for the younger but didn't know how to tell him.

"Here is your coat hyung, thanks again." Seungmin sheepishly smiled at the older.

"Wear it, how are you going to survive from the cold outside ?" Calling names between them is common and anyway, they didn't mean it. It's how they want to start a possible conversation.

"I'll be okay, It's just 3 minutes max from here." Seungmin shrugged as if it's that simple.

But Minho didn't listen, "you didn't even wear a pair of boots just a damn sneakers." He eyed the younger's bare feet, his socks were soak from the snow covered pathway he's taking on earlier.

"I- it's fine hyung, now I'll just—" Seungmin dismissed the disbelief look on Minho's face by clicking his tongue as if it explained everything how he was okay and that the older should not worry— Seungmin flushed at the thought of Minho being worried about him.

"Look at your clothes, they're not even thick enough for this cold weather." Minho hissed, eyeing Seungmin's gray polo shirt as if it offended the older.

"Yeah but—"

"You didn't even bother to wrapped your damn neck with a scarf."

"Then I'll use the one you gave me!" Seungmin almost scoffed at this hyung, why is he so angry?

" Are you going to wear your wet socks again, aren't your stupid feet felt cold already?" Seungmin this time didn't bother to answer the older, he was staring at him. The older's eyebrows were furrowed, his voice was whiny but was laced with worry if you listen to him intently. His awkwardness with this particular hyung has suddenly dissipated, the weather may be cold but his heart is warm. He also felt something funny in his stomach.

"You're an idiot, even your hair is freezing, you have a beanie, why didn't you wear it?" Minho swiped his hand quickly into Seungmin's hair, feeling the tight curls of his hair. Seungmin smiled at the action and he has enough of Minho's sudden behavior.

"Just say you want me to stay." Seungmin faked an annoyance. Minho was silent for a moment until he sighed. Seungmin smirked, he won. 

"Fine! Stay for the night."

"Aww you care for me, hyung. That's sweet." Seungmin grinned more seeing the red hue on the tip of Minho's ears.

The older rolled his eyes, "you wish, Seungmo." Minho just left him by the doorway, so he just giggled quietly as he closed the door back before following the owner of the house in the kitchen. He's been here many times before when their friends want a get together, they did it in Minho's flat.

"Hmm it's warmer in here, hyung." Seungmin comments, feeling the warm surrounding of Minho's kitchen.

Minho hummed before answering, "I have installed another one heater same with my room. What do you want for dinner?"


They're lounging in the cozy living room after their dinner, feeling so cozy too in all Minho's sweaters and sweatpants and even the cute socks with a puppy prints on them. They agreed to not watch anything now, they're just talking about trivial things, school stuff and their favorite movies recently. It was nice, it was as if they're filling up those awkward moments from their past "conversations". 

Seungmin realized that it was nice talking to the older, he noticed how soft Minho's voice was, he loved hearing his laugh over and over again and his tiny giggles and chuckles gave him chills inside. It was a good chill though, it's new but also kind of not. This feeling was familiar but also new at the same time. It was like the feeling's there already but he got to recognize it just now.

Minho rose an eyebrow, he noticed Seungmin was no longer listening to him and was just staring at him, blinking his eyes slowly while intently looking at the older. Seungmin looked so cute and nice in his sweater, and he felt that warm feeling in his chest again with that look the younger was directing to him.


"Stop it, Kim Seungmin. You're creeping me out."

"What?"

"You're staring!"

"Oh I didn't notice." Seungmin giggled, Minho was in awe, that giggle made him swallowed, and it's so surprising that the younger didn't give him a snark remarks back.

"Thank you by the way, for letting me stay." Seungmin said in a small voice but Minho heard him anyway with how close they were sitting beside each other on the couch.

"You're welcome." And he thought it'll become awakward again, but Seungmin seemed to be leaning more to his side. Minho gulped down the sudden lump in his throat, he can feel their arms and thighs touching. 

"This...is actually very nice, hyung. You know this having alone time...together." Seungmin in his small voice again said but because they're almost flushed to each other, Minho can hear him all so loud and clear. He smiled a little at the thought of Seungmin's statement, for him it was an honest comment. 

"Yeah..." Minho took a moment to look at the younger beside him and he can't look away anymore since Seungmin's already looking at him with that small smile of his. Minho can't even blink away, then all of a sudden, they both leaned in. He didn't know who leaned in first, all he knew was his heart beating so surprisingly fast.

Minho swallowed while Seungmin's wets his lips using the tip of his tongue, their noses have almost touched, it'll only take one of them to close the gap for their lips to meet. Minho can't decide where to look, Seungmin's eyes were pleading him to do something and his lips looked—always looked— inviting.

One last look to Seungmin's eyes and Minho finally closed the gap between their lips, he pecked Seungmin's lips first and after feeling its softness, he dove back in and immediately moved his lips to Seungmin's. Seungmin sighed in content, moving his lips following the older's, immediately wrapped his arms around the older's neck while the older did the same to his waist.

When they pulled away to take a breathe, their hands were still remained being wrapped around to its former position. They looked to each other's eyes, no one's talking just big takes of gasping air, no thoughts just staring to each other and the hopes for more. Minho once again swallowed hard after taking notice how red and spit slicked the younger's lips were. He took pride of it as if it's the best masterpiece that he had created and he alone did it to the younger's lips.

"Minnie..." Minho starts to whisper, their faces are still close to each other, they both feel their  breathes on each other's skin. Seungmin has lost his patience of waiting for the older, so he took the first move again and slightly rose his body up from the couch and planted his whole weight on the older's lap while diving to Minho's lips in a hungry pace. Minho tightened his hold to the younger's waist as he kissed back with as much fervor. He began to coax the younger to open his mouth by poking the tip of his tongue to Seungmin's upper lip. The reaction he got from the younger was a beautiful hum before fully opening his mouth for the older to savor his tongue. 

Seungmin moans this time when Minho started to on hard the former's tongue. The only sounds that they heard in that moment are noises and their panting of breathes.

"Hmm hyung..." Seungmin whimpers, retracting his tongue from the older's torture and proceeds to nibble on Minho's lower lip instead. Their lips were so slick with the mixture of their saliva, Minho must be a creep or weird for liking that sight of Seungmin. He can't get enough, he wants more, he wants to devor the younger right there and then. And when he can feel red danger light flaring over them just then he felt something arose inside him, he slowed his movement. He's afraid of taking it to the next level yet, he still wants to savor this moment.

Seungmin must have noticed the older's dilemma, with one last tug of his lower lip, he pulled away from Minho's face and looked him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"You're so beautiful like this, my own clothes on you."

Seungmin grinned, "so...was that an invitation for me to steal your clothes in the future?"

Minho swallowed, "I mean if you want to, I don't mind." 

No one's talking after that, they're just smiling at each other like the fools they are. Seungmin was still on Minho's lap, his arms around the older's shoulders and his fingers were slowly caressing and playing his hair. Minho too has his other hand on Seungmin's cheek, caressing his thumb slowly on the skin below the younger's eye.

"I like you, hyung."

"I like you, Minnie."

They both uttered it at the same time that made them widened their eyes.

"Uh..." It's not awkward at all, they felt comfortable right at this moment, they both giggled at their foolishness. 

So when Seungmin spent the two entire weeks of holiday in Minho's flat, no one—not even their friends— bats an eye on him, and even when they had found out while making out on the same couch with their friends on the last day of the holiday, no one comments on it except for a few whistle noises and knowing smirks thrown at them.