Need You Now (HyunSung)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS


It's raining so hard that there's no other sound could be heard around Hyunjin's and Jisung's apartment but the loud clattering of the rain on the roof. In times like this, Jisung needs one thing and it's Hyunjin's warmth. The air is so cold even if all of their windows are still closed. Thankfully, schools suspended classes since it's already been forecasted days before that a storm is landing today.

They both are curled up in each other's arms, still under their thick blanket. Hyunjin ran a hand comfortably on Jisung's back, bringing his hand up and down on the expanse of the younger's back. It's a form of comfort and reassurance for Jisung, most of the times like this, bad weathers triggered Jisung's anxiety. Thankfully today, there's no roaring thunderstorm and flashing lightning, Jisung hates those things and it'll worsen his state. Weather like this made him lonely and made his emotions go down that will lead to his anxiety. So, Hyunjin made sure to let the other know that he's not alone.

"Aren't you hungry yet? I can cook us breakfast." Hyunjin carefully said those words to the younger. He chuckles at the way Jisung shoves his face more on to his chest while aggressively shakes his head no.

"Okay, but you will tell me if you feel hungry, right baby?" And Jisung's hum vibrates onto Hyunjin's chest, the older then smiles before leaning down to drop a kiss on the younger's crown. Jisung is pressing himself more and more closer to Hyunjin's body as the rain is getting heavier and louder on their roof but Hyunjin is not bothered, if anything he's happy that he's the one attending and caring for his boyfriend like this.

Hyunjin didn't mind being crushed by Jisung's tight hug like this, if this is the only way he can help makes Jisung better then he won't go anywhere but here.

"I love you." Jisung suddenly says, he sounds like he's in a brink of sleeping again, but then again, it'll be good for the younger so he'll relax and calm down.

"I love you too, Jisung. Go back to sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up." Hyunjin reassured him and planted some kisses on the top of his head, his hand continued to rub a comfortable circle around the younger's back as if telling him that he's here and that he's not going anywhere.