Can't spell us without me (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Now playing: ME!

_

Changbin and Felix just got a fight that gone unresolved until their bedtime. Both are still sleeping beside each other in their bed but was facing to different directions. Changbin slightly had taken a nap and when he suddenly woke up, he hears tiny sniffles behind him. He then remembered their petty fight earlier.

He slowly turned to look at the other side of the bed and he was greeted by his boyfriend's back as expected, Felix has stopped sobbing when he felt movement on the other side of the bed. What he didn't expect was for the elder to slip an arm under his neck and another arm over the side of his waist, then he eventually got dragged closer to the older's body. Changbin scooped his boyfriend in his arms, turning his lithe body to face him using the arm over his waist and the arm under Felix's neck had s further to completely wrap it around the younger's shoulders. Felix has no other choice but to shove his face onto the older's chest and wrap an arm around his torso, he felt calm as he inhaled the strong but calming scent of his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." Changbin murmured as he kissed Felix's crown.

"What happened to us last night?" Felix murmured back a question in such a quite and small voice, it even cracked at the end. Changbin felt a pang in his heart, immediately regretting everything that has happened earlier. He regretted coming home late, he regretted letting his anger and stress came over him and yelled at Felix when the younger was just worried about him.

"I'm sorry, it was me, I let my stress took over me. I didn't mean to yell at you. You believe me right?" Changbin held Felix tight, at this point he was like begging for Felix's forgiveness.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for being annoying, asking so many questions even though I knew that you're just doing your job." Felix sobs.

"No, it didn't annoy me, okay? You're not annoying. I love hearing your voice the first thing I got home. It just my stress talking, baby, I'm sorry." Changbin plants three kisses on the top of Felix's head as he tightened his arms even more around the younger's body.


Felix sniffles as he pulls his face a little to look up at Changbin who is already looking down at him and even with the dim light of the room, there still so much love in each other's eyes, Felix's were still teary, Changbin frowned at it because he was the cause of it. 

"You're not annoyed with me? We're okay?"

"No, baby, none of it. I'm sorry for letting you think that way, I'm not annoyed with you. Sometimes, things happened but that's normal, we're fine. You got me, angel?"

"You're not getting rid of me just because we had an argument hmm?" He continued when the younger just wobbles his lips as if he's about to cry again any second now.

"I love you, hyung." There's already some fresh tears that were running down on his cheeks and Changbin was quick to shush him, the hand that was on Felix's waist was now cupping his cheek, catching and wiping those tears spilling out of the younger's eyes.

"Hey, hush, baby. It's okay. I love you too. I love you so much, Sunshine." Changbin closed the gap between their lips. And that was the only reassurance Felix wanted. Felix's hands were the fabric of Changbin's shirt on his chest as he kissed back.

When they pulled away, they both were panting hard trying to catch their breathes but there was a smile on both of their lips.

"Hi." Changbin whispers. That does the trick, Felix's face suddenly brightens up, eyes are forming crescents as he starts giggling too because one of Changbin's hands are tickling his stomach.

"Hyung- no please! Stop!" Felix is full on laughing this time, squirming away from the older's hold.

"Am I forgiven, angel, hmm?"

"Not if you- yah! Stop, please- ㅋㅋㅋ" Felix's head was already hanging on the edge of the bed, Changbin was using two hands in softly tickling the other's stomach and sides.

"How about now?"

"Oh God, please- y-yes hyung! I forgave you already!" Changbin stopped his hands from moving on Felix's front and the latter immediately held the older's hands, preventing them to cause tickles to him again. 

"Really, angel? You forgave hyung for real?"

"Yes, you can't get rid of me that easily either, hyung."

"I love you, baby. I'm sorry again, I yel-"

"Damn, hyung, stop saying sorry and just kiss me."

And man, was Changbin so whipped. The older cupped Felix's head and quickly positioned him back onto the pillows and leaned down to kiss those lips that he missed and loves so much, they shared a passionate kiss, as they should.