I'm So Good With You (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

Listen to: Weeekly - After School 🎶

________
Summer. The young couple agreed to dip themselves in the pool. In fact, right after their sweet breakfast, Changbin allowed himself to dive in first and basked himself under the sun, the heat radiated from it was just right for his liking.

After washing their dishes, Felix immediately ran out of their kitchen into their pool area just beside their lawn. The sunblock lotion was forgotten due to his excitement to join with his boyfriend in the water.

He giggled when he saw Changbin in his muscle glory on one corner of the pool, he leant his back on the edge of the pool and has his head titled upward enjoying the sunlight. He has a pair of sunglasses on and both of his arms were spread out and rested on the edge of the pool too, leaving a bare chest on display for Felix to enjoy looking at.

Felix giggled once again before biting his lower lip, God, his boyfriend looks like a meal right now. He smirked at a sudden idea that flickered into his little mind, he immediately made it come true by stripping all of his clothings off of his body. Felix knew Changbin has his eyes closed, he made his way down into the pool and quietly swims his way towards the other man.

He dipped his head into the water as he continued swimming towards Changbin on the corner of the pool. He stopped flopping his arms and legs in front of his boyfriend.

"Why are you sneaking like a creep just now?" He hears the older murmurs without even looking at him nor his position changes. His voice carried amusement to it.

Felix giggled cutely as he climbed himself and clung to Changbin's body, "hi." 

"Hi to you too, sunshine." Changbin smirked, he has finally focus his attention to the younger man that was latching on his body, he wrapped one arm around the younger's waist.

Felix shivered at the warm feeling on his waist from the older's hand even though it's under the water. Changbin on the other hand felt the younger's manhood gently pressing on his stomach. He sneaked his hand that was on the waist down to Felix's , that confirmed that his boyfriend is totally .

"Baby, you're ." He said a little confused as to why his boyfriend's .

"Yeah. And what are you gonna do about it?" Felix smirked when Changbin turned to look at him, his sunglasses were now on top of his head. Felix fluttered his eyes beautifully as he rubbed his small hand on the expanse of Changbin's bare chest. He totally wrapped his legs around Changbin's waist too.

Changbin chuckled, squeezing Felix's bare softly with one hand, "you're a brat, you know that?"

"Well, you love this brat." Felix said confidently, stating it as a matter of factly.

"Tsk. That I do, baby. But no, we can't do it out here." Changbin softly said, booping the younger's button nose with his finger.

Felix scrunched his nose, it was cute and Changbin had to control his urge to totally pull his boyfriend closer and kiss him senseless, and he whined, "aw why not?"

Changbin laughed softly, "I don't want to hurt you, the pool is not suited for making love, it's uncomfortable." Well, Felix knew that, he knew too that his boyfriend won't hurt him, he just wanted a little experiment and had to experience it outside. It's not like that they didn't do it outside, they once did it in the parking lot of Changbin's working place inside their car, he just loves the idea of a pool and based on Changbin's reaction, he obviously cannot have that right now. He pouted at that possibility, hoping to rile his boyfriend up and just give in to him.

"But I know-" he tried to reason out and coax his boyfriend with other reasons but unfortunately Changbin won't have it and just shuts him up by kissing his lips. They made out a little, it's all teeth and tongue but no one's complaining. Both are enjoying their time right there, tangled their bottoms together and their hands were wandering to all skin available to be touched. Felix thought that his boyfriend has finally gave in.

One at Felix's lower lip before letting him breathe, looking at his younger boyfriend's cheeks who were now red due to the heat of the sun. 

He pecked the tip of Felix's nose, "you're not putting lotion on, are you?" And no, that's not what Felix had in mind, he didn't want that concern look on Changbin's right now.

"tss who cares?" Felix ignored him by kissing the older's jaw in hopes of continuing what they have started.

"Well, baby, I am. Come on, let's get out of the water first for a while." Changbin effortlessly carried his boyfriend out of the pool and onto the bench that was not under the scorching heat of the sun. Felix just giggled and refused to get out of Changbin's hold, the older let him and just place him on his lap.

"You really are a brat. Tsk. Come on, put on your clothes back." Changbin said, amused.

"Not until we did it!"

"I- later, baby. In the bedroom, in our warm and comfortable bed. Hmm?" Changbin bit Felix's earlobe just to coax him. He could tell that his plan is working when Felix has this glint in his eyes while looking at him, a faint smile on his lips while his lower lip is in between his cute teeth.

"Well..." Felix huffed out a breathe, completely dragged himself out of Changbin's grasp and standing in front of Changbin, still completely .

"...try catch me first!" And Felix bolted his way back into the pool, splashing water everywhere. Changbin laughed this time. He loves his boyfriend so much, even if sometimes, he's a brat and playful.

Felix stopped flinging his arms around the water and face to the direction where Changbin was, a smirked on his lips signaling another evil plan in his mind, "if you can't catch me, you'll be sleeping on the couch. Alone." Then Felix was back at swimming away from Changbin's direction while giggling wildly.

Changbin indulged his teasing boyfriend more, still watching the younger happily swims his way around the pool, yeah, he loves Felix so much. Although sleeping alone on the couch is a bit scary, but he's confident that he can easily catch Felix when he's too tired enough to move around in any minute now. He smirked at his plan.

And if later on Changbin has to control his laugh (fond and amused though) and tend a whining Felix because he got sunburn all over his face and body, nobody has to know.