Of Avocado Shake and Hot Boyfriend (Changlix)

SKZ+KWJ CRUMBS

How could someone eat a creamy avocado shake so seductively like that? Like he's filming a video or something, it didn't help when the sweet treat looks like..... It did things to Changbin. That's what he thought while looking at the beautiful sunshine in front of their table.

"Ew, Changbin, stop eye ing your boyfriend!" Came Jisung's loud voice from his other side.

The statement makes Changbin smirk, "and you didn't with Hyunjin?" Then ends it with a light scoff just to make his point. If that made Jisung flush, Changbin didn't care anymore because he averted his gaze back to the apple of his eyes and the sunshine of his life who was sitting not too far from where he was sitting on at the moment.

Felix rolls his tongue around the plastic spoon, cleaning it good from the avocado that smeared on it before dipping it back in the cup and scoops another, repeating the same motions. For Felix, he just enjoying his treat in peace but for Changbin- well, his mind runs dirty tricks and also running some advance visions too like how he will take Felix later. In the middle of his daydreaming and thoughts, Felix turns to look at Changbin but of course, the latter didn't even notice it right away because his brain was busy with something.

"Hyung, you want some?" Felix offers the plastic cup of his avocado shake towards him and that at least pulled him out of his dirty thoughts. Changbin blinks his eyes and just sends a smile to his boyfriend, also waving his hand as if to say no to the offer, he rather watched him eat it. Yeah, dirty him and so ert of him, sue him.

"I'm fine, baby."

Felix shrugged and continued to enjoy his treat, continued teasing his boyfriend. He has a small smirk on his lips when his peripheral vision caught Changbin swallowing his own saliva while looking at him. A little tease will not kill him or his boyfriend during break time no? If Changbin could pull off a tight sleeveless top just to , then he can definitely do the same, he's capable of teasing his boyfriend too. And here he is now in the company's cafeteria during break.


"You know what, just tell him you miss him ing you instead of doing all these disgusting s, I think we're having sore eyes already." Minho on Felix's side whines.

Felix giggles, "just because you and Seungmin are subtle, doesn't mean it's applicable to everyone else's relationship." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Ugh, whatever. And please, Hyunjin, tell your boyfriend to stop winking at- ugh, you know what forget it. Five minutes and let's get back to practice room." He suddenly announced, already leaving the cafeteria dragging a pounting Seungmin on his way. 

"Is he allergic to teasing or something?" Hyunjin scoffs.

"He's allergic to almost everything, except for Minnie." Felix shrugged, too used to his hyung's behavior.

"Right, kids, let's go back to the practice room." Chan announced.

That's when they all scrambled back to the next floor of the building, Felix has to dispose the plastic cup and the spoon along the hallway's trashbin after hurriedly slurping up all of its contents.

Changbin chuckles at how Felix looks like at the moment as he was walking beside his boyfriend, the younger looks at the older, eyebrows slightly raised, a little confused of whatever it was that made Changbin laughs at him because he swore that he had already stopped teasing the older.

"What's funny, hyung?"

"You, darling." Changbin says softly.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" Felix was about to take his phone out of his pants' back pocket to see his reflection on the screen but Changbin beats him to it. The older has him pinned against the wall, Felix's hand was suspended on his back, with the slight surprised gasp coming out of his voice.

"You're always a messy eater huh, let me clean it for you, baby, stay still." Felix didn't have the time to react after feeling Changbin's lips onto his, slurping his upper and bottom lip alternately as if they were something to drink. He could feel Changbin's tongue rolls and swipes over his lips. Changbin made sure to collect all remnants of the avocado shake smeared around his boyfriend's lips.

"Mhmm~ B-Binie- we have t-to-" Felix can't help but to moan in between their kisses, because who was he to deny such act from his older boyfriend? He signed up for this exact moment since he made that little act of teasing earlier in the cafeteria.

Changbin pulls away, purposely slicking the other's lips with his sticky saliva, "there you go, all clean and shiny." He whispers. , Felix swore he knew his boyfriend was so unpredictable like this and he's so hot while doing it but he just wished they're already in their own home instead and not in their workplace where he can't deal with the unexpected tent on his crotch.

Felix groans, so helpless and frustrated, he pressed his forehead onto Changbin's, "you could have wipe it like a normal person would do!"

"Where's the fun on that? And also, don't whine, you asked for it, love." Changbin closes the gap between them again and gave Felix a long but unmoving kiss and ended it with a loud smack.

"I hate you." Felix groans again.

"I love you too, babe. Come on, Chan will gonna kill us." Changbin snickers as he softly grabs the younger's hand to help him stand from leaning on the wall.

"And it's gonna be your fault." Felix pouts that made Changbin chuckle.

"Oi! Are you done being disgusting? Chan wonders where did you two go, and I have to remind you that we still have a few hours left for practice in case you forgot." Minho says using his monotone voice, his eyes were forming into slit, he's standing in front of the elevator obviously waiting for these two souls who seem to get lost in their way.

"Chill, hyung. Didn't Seungmin give you enough attention lately? You're so uptight." Changbin says, grinning from ear to ear when Minho purse his lips.

"Minnie and I are fine, thank you very much. I'm just so done with all of your flirtings, is all."

And it looks like Changbin will retort back, so Felix has to step in between them, although they're not fighting in reality, they just act like some stubborn children sometimes, but Chan might kill them for real now if they will not stop acting like children in the middle of the hallway.

"In the elevator, both of you!" He then pushed the two stubborn children inside the elevator.

Finally, they are standing just outside the practice room's door that Minho had just gone through, Felix squeezed Changbin's hand, "you mister, stop pushing Minho hyung's button, you know how he was so serious when it comes to practice."

"Stop being hot then."

"I- How did that even-" Felix sighs then smiles sweetly at his boyfriend before he continues, "Gah, I don't know why I love you but fine, let's just go inside, everybody's waiting for us." Felix then drags Changbin inside the room, the latter has a proud smirk on his lips. A smirk that says, I win.